Rolling Stones concert in sydney

PDA

View Full Version : Rolling Stones concert in sydney

pommegrenade
04-11-2006, 05:56 PM
Wow that was amazing as hell!! I dunno if hell is amazing, but its amazing , i mean completely amazing. I got their sig's too :p:
Anyone else been there?

the_white_bunny
04-11-2006, 06:07 PM
i saw them in november of 2002

i wasnt really impressed and at the time i was a huge stones fan

the best
shows of CR are:
The Eagles
Sanatna
Paul McCartney

if you want a good show see them

dionysus85
04-12-2006, 12:04 AM
oh man i so wanted to go
lack of funds
i seen the stage setup on the news and it looked amazing
anyway, their playing melbourne on thursday i think then the'll be gone and probably never come back and i'll never get to see them
this was probably their final tour (#412)

pommegrenade
04-12-2006, 02:31 AM
yeh i think its final and 12th aussie tour.

BrainDamage
04-12-2006, 09:46 AM
oh man i so wanted to go
lack of funds
anyway, their playing melbourne on thursday i think then the'll be gone and probably never come back and i'll never get to see them
this was probably their final tour (#412) hahaha, yeah...right.... :p: They'll keep going until someone dies.

nz_matt
04-19-2006, 06:57 AM
my uncle had the opportunity to work backstage with them and drive them around the day before the concert, he turned it down, so they offered him tickets, he turned them down.

dePitt
04-19-2006, 12:11 PM
Most of yours but also some others like Alice Cooper, The Eagles....

led_kremlin
04-19-2006, 06:48 PM
I have been to my fair share of concerts but this one kicked ass!!!

They are the best live band like ever

The living end were also wicked but not as nearly good as the ROLLING STONES!!!!

Tenacious Me
04-19-2006, 07:20 PM
my uncle had the opportunity to work backstage with them and drive them around the day before the concert, he turned it down, so they offered him tickets, he turned them down.

I hope you shot him. I mean really to drive THE ROLLING STONES around.

csalyer_1
04-19-2006, 10:12 PM
I wished I could have gotten tickets when they came to St. Louis. But the next time the Stones are in Missouri, I will be there, regardless.

Sgt_Pepper27
04-20-2006, 12:22 AM
The Stones were amazing!
Favourite songs that they did were probably Sympathy for the Devil, Start Me Up, Miss You & Brown Suger, and i really digged the Ray Charles cover.
The Living End were amazing aswell.

nz_matt
04-20-2006, 04:15 AM
I hope you shot him. I mean really to drive THE ROLLING STONES around.

i officially dont know him. :(

and the rolling stones are one of the few acts he hasnt seen before lol

pommegrenade
04-20-2006, 06:25 AM
when will they retire??

beau05
04-20-2006, 07:15 AM
i saw them on sunday with nickelback supporting. it was f*cking amzing, and i was pissed as hell. good times, i hope i can see them live again once more before they retire

wmzbomgzors
04-20-2006, 05:41 PM
Saw them in charlotte last november. out of .38 special, lynyrd skynyrd, styx, acdc, kiss, and pink floyd (my top 5 favorite shows), the stones were the best. A lot better than they used to be live. Love the stage too (people who saw the concert know what i mean, don't want to ruin it for the rest).

keefo
04-20-2006, 06:50 PM
oh man i so wanted to go
lack of funds
this was probably their final tour (#412)

The Stones have never actually claimed any tour to be a fairwell tour, yet ever time they do one the press pegs it as the final hurrah, the stone like thier heros will play to they die

master
04-20-2006, 06:53 PM
i saw them on sunday with nickelback supporting. it was f*cking amzing, and i was pissed as hell. good times, i hope i can see them live again once more before they retire

Why were you pissed if it was so awesome?

BrainDamage
04-20-2006, 08:38 PM
Saw them in charlotte last november. out of .38 special, lynyrd skynyrd, styx, acdc, kiss, and pink floyd (my top 5 favorite shows) excuse me? explain, por favor.

P.S.- the Stones stage was good, but it was freaking HUGE.

Lord_Ramone
04-21-2006, 04:13 AM
Yeah, That Sydney show was awesome. I flew in from brisbane just to see them and it was worth it 160%