When will these bands bring out a new album

PDA

View Full Version : When will these bands bring out a new album

Gaz_m2k5
04-12-2006, 10:07 AM
I'm waiting for lots of albums but some I'm not even sure are making albums
I know a few of thesen but correct me if I'm wrong; (some of these are modern rock)

RHCP - Stadium Arcadium 8/9th may
Muse - Equilibrium 3rd July
Feeder - The singles 18th May
Radiohead
The Killers
Kaiser Chiefs

im_atheist
04-12-2006, 10:17 AM
Stadium Arcadium comes out in August in the UK

RobbieMac2002
04-12-2006, 10:24 AM
when did good bands start giving their albums such crap names?

Gaz_m2k5
04-12-2006, 10:33 AM
Stadium Arcadium comes out in August in the UK

Really? damn, well on cdwow you can order for the 9th, either theyre wrong/uninformed or they're getting it from somewhere.

Glen_Hansard
04-12-2006, 12:09 PM
Equilibrium is only a rumoured name, not offical.

God only knows when Radiohead's next album will be released. Probably late '06 or early 07.

j0nmcc
04-12-2006, 02:06 PM
Feeder have their new album...well i say new... its a singles album...its out may 16th i think.

It's called "the singles"

Gaz_m2k5
04-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Feeder have their new album...well i say new... its a singles album...its out may 16th i think.

It's called "the singles"

Looks cool, I'll probably buy it, simaltaneously running out of money.

im_atheist
04-16-2006, 04:58 AM
Equilibrium is only a rumoured name, not offical.

God only knows when Radiohead's next album will be released. Probably late '06 or early 07.

new Muse albums called "Stars on Fire".... was posted on their website several months ago i think, if not i read it in Q

Glen_Hansard
04-16-2006, 06:12 AM
new Muse albums called "Stars on Fire".... was posted on their website several months ago i think, if not i read it in Q

Yeah I think it was in Q but they were wrong. Equilibrium is the current RUMOURED name.

Gaz_m2k5
04-16-2006, 08:51 AM
Yeah I think it was in Q but they were wrong. Equilibrium is the current RUMOURED name.

I like equilibrium better.
I liked Star of Affinity better than Stadium Arcadium too.

jallas
04-16-2006, 09:16 AM
kaisers are apparantly writing and recording a 2nd album.

can't remember where i heard that though. i could be wrong.

ToolBass_dude
04-16-2006, 09:18 AM
kaisers are apparantly writing and recording a 2nd album.

can't remember where i heard that though. i could be wrong.

Ricky(?) said they were when he hosted never mind the buzzcocks and was getting ripped for having one album.

DorkusMalorkus
04-16-2006, 10:44 AM
Sonic Youth's "Rather Ripped" will be out June 13th. The cover is really crappy looking.
http://www.sonicyouth.com/main/rippedpop.html

j0nmcc
04-16-2006, 01:00 PM

I am, but then again i'm a hxc feeder fan

i dunno though

if you have all the albums alreadya nd youre not much of a fan, you might just wanna pick up the new single which is out may 1st.

its actually a pretty good song :)

starsnostars
04-16-2006, 01:29 PM
i hope half those bands don't put out a new album

but Glen_Hansard probably right about the next radiohead

Gaz_m2k5
04-16-2006, 02:04 PM
I am, but then again i'm a hxc feeder fan

i dunno though

if you have all the albums alreadya nd youre not much of a fan, you might just wanna pick up the new single which is out may 1st.

its actually a pretty good song :)

Havn't listened to the single yet. I've only liked rock for about a year so I only have pushing the senses and a couple other tracks by Feeder.
Havn't really listned to any of their stuff other than a couple of other singels (just a day of course etc.) So I wanna hear this. Also the cover is cool :)

DoverHockeyPunk
04-16-2006, 02:10 PM
what about Rise Against
i belive the new Cd is coming in June
It doesnt have a name yet
very excited

sponj
04-16-2006, 05:22 PM
Sonic Youth's "Rather Ripped" will be out June 13th. The cover is really crappy looking.
http://www.sonicyouth.com/main/rippedpop.html

yeah the cover is really crappy... where did you read that? it isn't on their website. i ain't expecting much from this new record.

j0nmcc
04-16-2006, 05:24 PM
Havn't listened to the single yet. I've only liked rock for about a year so I only have pushing the senses and a couple other tracks by Feeder.
Havn't really listned to any of their stuff other than a couple of other singels (just a day of course etc.) So I wanna hear this. Also the cover is cool :)

you and i should definatley talk

slinks
04-16-2006, 07:04 PM
yeah the cover is really crappy... where did you read that? it isn't on their website. i ain't expecting much from this new record.

They have the song "Incinerate" up on their MySpace. It doesn't sound too bad, though it is a little normal sounding for a SY song.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=31545506&MyToken=cab3e561-bc62-4227-b7de-a9770aa3265a

Dom_H
04-17-2006, 06:55 PM

3 new song on it. i've heard "lost and found" back to the fast and happy songs i think.

DorkusMalorkus
04-17-2006, 07:26 PM
Yeah it is on their site

SONIC YOUTH NEW LP "RATHER RIPPED" DUE FOR JUNE 2006 RELEASE

Sonic Youth are putting the finishing touches on their upcoming new record. Basic tracks were recorded with engineer TJ Doherty at legendary Sear Sound Studio. Sear Sound has been the site of recording previous SY albums 'Sister' and 'Experimental Jet Set, Trash and No Star', and Thurston's 'Psychic Hearts'. Overdubs were recorded with TJ at Sear Sound as well as with engineer Aaron Mullan at the band's own studio on Murray St. - A few vocal overdubs were even done at J Mascis' in house studio in Amherst, MA. with engineer John Agnello. The band spent the most of February mixing with John Agnello at Sear Sound and later at Water Music in Hoboken, NJ. Cover art for the album can be seen Here (http://www.sonicyouth.com/main/rippedpop.html) .

The song list is:

1. Reena
2. Incinerate
3. Do You Believe in Rapture?
4. Sleepin' Around
5. What A Waste
6. Jams Run Free
7. Rats
8. Turquoise Boy
9. Lights Out
10. The Neutral
11. Pink Steam
12. Or

Geffen Records will issue the CD edition while the band's own Goofin' Records will release the vinyl edition of the new album.