hrsta

PDA

View Full Version : hrsta

starsnostars
04-17-2006, 02:42 AM
i have no idea why i didn't get into this band before this year. i picked up stem stem in electro and if possible, i'd go back and call it one of the best of 2005.

hrsta was started by mike moya around the time he left godspeed, but they sound more like set fire to flames with vocals, than the former. if you're keen on bands from constellation, which i know there are a few of you, i'd recommend picking up stem stem in electro if you haven't already.

Andrewbiles
04-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Yeah, very good band, got a few tracks on my computer and I thought I had an album from emusic, but apparently not....

Aka55
04-18-2006, 09:47 PM
Is it a little more toned down than Set fire to flames though?

I don't really enjoy a 3 minute song that consists of keys jingling and walking around with cello in the background.

starsnostars
04-19-2006, 01:38 AM
i think set fire to flames is about as toned down as you can get from some of moya's other projects.

andrew, have you heard any of l'éclat du ciel était insoutenable? i think i was put off on it when it first came out, reason why i never gave the band a chance, but i wonder if it's any good.

Andrewbiles
04-19-2006, 05:38 AM
Can't say I remember hearing much from that album, heard bits and pieces from 'stems in electro' (think that's right) when that came out and also one or two unreleased tracks.

starsnostars
08-20-2007, 10:40 PM
so yeah, going to revive this thread-

the new album leaked and contains an cover of the bee gees holiday. i haven't had a chance to listen to the whole thing yet, but again, i recommend you check them out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=992aFzX81r8

uhh_me?
08-20-2007, 11:27 PM
hmm i shall look tomorrow
i do enjoy me some godspeed