technical punk?

PDA

View Full Version : technical punk?

punk_guitarist
04-17-2006, 08:19 PM
me and my friend were talking the other day how our band's sound would be, and he's telling me that "technical" punk music isn't possible, and i was wondering..well, is it? can't there be ya know..van halen-type leads and solos in punk? or is it just like my friend said, and not possible at all?

indestructible8
04-17-2006, 08:24 PM
i guess you havent heard of sum 41

punk_guitarist
04-17-2006, 08:25 PM
i guess you're right, but other than that, what other punk bands are there?

indestructible8
04-17-2006, 08:29 PM
technical is basically another word for ****.

GuitarGod610
04-17-2006, 08:30 PM
Isn't technical punk an oxymoron? When punk music started, it was played as a rebellion AGASINT the technical music of the day. Technical punk wouldn't make any sense.

JohnnyNapalm
04-17-2006, 08:40 PM
I challenge you to a duel Punk_Guitarist.

We'll have a punk off to see who can keep the avatar.

First one to 20 wins.

misfitsdisciple
04-17-2006, 08:40 PM
unless it was a rebellion of all the ****ty rock music that is being played now, or somehting like that.

punk_guitarist
04-17-2006, 08:45 PM
I challenge you to a duel Punk_Guitarist.

We'll have a punk off to see who can keep the avatar.

First one to 20 wins.

what is this "punk off" wizardry you speak of?

JohnnyNapalm
04-17-2006, 08:48 PM
We have JohnnyNemo ask us questions, the first person to 20 wins.

punk_guitarist
04-17-2006, 08:55 PM
....oh..uhh...ah screw it, you can keep the avatar..it's not like it's the avatar from god's balls or something...ill cahnge mine to something else then

Iluvpowerchords
04-17-2006, 08:59 PM
Isn't technical punk an oxymoron? When punk music started, it was played as a rebellion AGASINT the technical music of the day. Technical punk wouldn't make any sense.

Yeah it kinda goes against the genre.

Pentatonic leads = punk

32nd note tapping trills = not at all punk (and not good either)

NOFX-AquaCrack
04-17-2006, 09:24 PM
well...there is some technical punk. of course...technical FOR punK, if u know what i mean

hardrock1315
04-17-2006, 09:32 PM
Goddammit, just listen to Discharge.

whyvern
04-17-2006, 09:34 PM
Annihilation Time, Municpal Waste, The Oblivians, The Catholic Boys/Teenage Rejects.

Let's see all you classic rock worshiping boring ass mother****ers play those riffs!

opivy21
04-17-2006, 09:42 PM
Suicidal Tendencies had some tapped solos on their first record.

pinheadslts75
04-17-2006, 10:22 PM
Black Flag's Slip it In had a lot of good soloing and some more tehnical riffs. People go on and on about Jimmy Page being a great guitarist, but he's no Greg Ginn.

Iluvpowerchords
04-17-2006, 10:25 PM
Black Flag's Slip it In had a lot of good soloing and some more tehnical riffs. People go on and on about Jimmy Page being a great guitarist, but he's no Greg Ginn.

I wish I was familiar with Harmolodics and all that jazz.

That reminds me another SST band the Meat Puppets had some nice solos and such but nothing shred like.

Pentatonic stuff. Like Backwater. (Although I suppose they weren't really punk by that point but still.)

LoudnSnotty138
04-17-2006, 11:32 PM
Annihilation Time, Municpal Waste, The Oblivians, The Catholic Boys/Teenage Rejects.

Let's see all you classic rock worshiping boring ass mother****ers play those riffs!

I was just about to say annihilation time, jimmy and shaun make hardrock mixed with hardcore work so well.

Babaca
04-17-2006, 11:39 PM
go listen to some black flag. preferably there later stuff. also, there's some bad brains songs with some kick-ass guitar solos. and, early-to-mid husker du had some pretty crazy raw stuff, with some good solos. id check out those bands for sure

Spaceman_Spiff
04-17-2006, 11:58 PM
the Adolsescents had all kinds of solos and lead guitar riffs, if that counts

Primate-Primus
04-18-2006, 12:01 AM
Listen to a part of "The Mullet Burden" by the Dillinger Escape Plan. It's not punk music, but it can give you an idea of technical guitar parts to play over a punk drum beat. Keep in mind this is only in one part of the song, you'll have to listen to it, but when you hear it you'll know.

capsfan17
04-18-2006, 12:17 AM
minutemen anyone?

JohnnyNapalm
04-18-2006, 12:32 AM
Dead Kennedys anyone?

I dont really like the Minutemen, TBH, Zack.

MadMetalManiac
04-18-2006, 12:34 AM
i guess you havent heard of sum 41

You Call Sum 41 Punk That's funny.

JohnnyNapalm
04-18-2006, 12:38 AM
You can't sense his sarcasm. Thats funny.

capsfan17
04-18-2006, 12:41 AM
Dead Kennedys anyone?

I dont really like the Minutemen, TBH, Zack.

tis cool young one... they are an acquired taste.

LoudnSnotty138
04-18-2006, 12:46 AM
tis cool young one... they are an acquired taste.

Very true. being a bassist myself mike watt drew me in then i got hooked because the guitar was very good as well.

Iluvpowerchords
04-18-2006, 01:17 AM
Very true. being a bassist myself mike watt drew me in then i got hooked because the guitar was very good as well.

I said it in one of the other threads tonight but I'll say it again; D Boon's guitar sound is one of my favorites. It's just so delightfully twangy and trebley, I think he turned the bass and mid off completely.

damn-right!
04-18-2006, 03:10 AM
i hate the idea that i lose "punk points" because i bothered to take the time to learn to play my instruments. Punk is not limited to simplicity, simplicity is just a common characteristic. Its not "showing off" to have put the time and effort into playing full chords or actually thinking and putting musical knowledge into chord progressions and song structures.

I learnt my scales, i play drums and piano at an average level and i play guitar pretty damn well if i dont say so myself. I also play in a punk band. Yes you can have "technical" punk

phobos
04-18-2006, 03:24 AM
minutemen anyone?
picked my brain exactly. how much more thinking can you possibly do in punk? its great stuff, jazz to the max, but better. the improvisation is just all over the place, and the chords are so dissonant it should be illegal, you only see that shit in bebop.

opivy21
04-18-2006, 07:58 AM
The Minutemen were the only band that could fit 4 different riffs and a solo into a minute-long song and that is why they rule. (Besides all being very good at their instruments and also recording so many songs in so little time)

I wish D. was still alive.

phil992
04-18-2006, 02:50 PM
If there is a lot of technical guitar in a punk band (more than the odd solo) I guess it would stop being punk in a way. I don't mean attitude wise, i just mean it would literally be classified as a different genre because the music would be different. Not that this is a bad thing or that I wouldn't like it, play what you wanna play. Depends on how you classify punk; if a band has punk attitude or if a band plays punk music.

johnnynemo
04-18-2006, 02:51 PM
I submit Denis Tek from Radio Birdman and Andy McCoy from Hanoi Rocks as two guitarists whose work is very technical.

However, since I've heard the term "technical" most often applied to the band Rush, I submit the Subhumans, particularly their last album, Worlds Apart, as the Rush of Punk.

opivy21
04-18-2006, 03:58 PM
Television.

p8ntballerz182
04-18-2006, 04:48 PM
black flag and the misfits listen to what have to say you will learn something!

pistols
04-18-2006, 11:40 PM

No, it was started as a rebellion against all the bands that just ripped each other off. It was meant to have evryone still in the genre, but being different from each other. Just another peice of evidence that lee harding is not in fact the "prince of punk", because he goes against everything punk was ever for.

LoudnSnotty138
04-18-2006, 11:43 PM

That made no sense.....and if you were trying to say the misfits are technical youll get laughed at.

PenCapChew
04-18-2006, 11:56 PM
My lead guitarist is heavly influenced by Van Halen.

phobos
04-19-2006, 01:32 AM
Television.
hmm...i wonder how that one slipped my mind...

BrianApocalypse
04-19-2006, 09:32 AM
Punk is about using what you've got. If you've got guitar skill, use it.

Ross Friedman did.

That said, it is not a good idea to go off at a tangent when playing technically.

Unless you're playing mock rock, that is.

NOFX-AquaCrack
04-19-2006, 04:12 PM
i guess...strung out, they have some sweet riffs. i dont know how "punk" they are, but the records i have are good...they are fast.

banaantje
04-19-2006, 05:05 PM

punkers are against everything so... :P

But, just play what u like. If u play it technical then it (maybe) isn't punk, but who cares?
Afraid u're group can't go in this forum? ;)

If u think like punkers do...then it's punk for me...otherwise it's just good/bad music :P

GrTz

sassamafras
04-19-2006, 09:05 PM
punk doesn't need to be technical

CowsWithGuns
04-19-2006, 09:10 PM
punkers are against everything so... :P

But, just play what u like. If u play it technical then it (maybe) isn't punk, but who cares?
Afraid u're group can't go in this forum? ;)

If u think like punkers do...then it's punk for me...otherwise it's just good/bad music :P

GrTz

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Anyway, simplicity is welcomed and accepted in punk but it's entirely possible for it to be technical. (i.e. Toy Dolls, Black Flag, No Cash)

newyorkdolls138
04-19-2006, 09:12 PM
minutemen anyone?
Huzzah

banaantje
04-20-2006, 01:15 PM
Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Anyway, simplicity is welcomed and accepted in punk but it's entirely possible for it to be technical. (i.e. Toy Dolls, Black Flag, No Cash)

yes! So what? :confused:

misfitsdisciple
04-20-2006, 08:25 PM

Black Flag is very simple... at least their bass parts are i guess greg is king of the sloppy solos so that makes them pretty technical.

GuitarGod610
04-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Real punk doesn't exist anymore. I'm talking about where it all started with the Ramones, The Clash, and The Sex Pistols. The punk ideals at that time were about being different from everyone else and not giving a **** if people liked the music. The music wasn't for the audience anyway; it was for the artist. It wasn't about making money and being successful.

Now all the punk that exists is just termed punk, but it's more rock than anything. True punk is no longer alive.

travel sized
04-21-2006, 06:42 PM
Punk exists, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

And I have to agree with some that the Toy Dolls are a GREAT example of technical punk.

phobos
04-21-2006, 07:13 PM
how about Gang of Four? not really straight up punk but tasty nonetheless. it's almost like...caveman improvisational jazz with mohawks and tweed blazers. it's simplicity at it's most complex. yeah...

LoudnSnotty138
04-21-2006, 07:17 PM
Real punk doesn't exist anymore. I'm talking about where it all started with the Ramones, The Clash, and The Sex Pistols. The punk ideals at that time were about being different from everyone else and not giving a **** if people liked the music. The music wasn't for the audience anyway; it was for the artist. It wasn't about making money and being successful.

Now all the punk that exists is just termed punk, but it's more rock than anything. True punk is no longer alive.

shut the F*ck up. you have no idea what your talking about.

CowsWithGuns
04-21-2006, 08:43 PM

It all started WELL before The Ramones, The Clash adn The Sex Pistols Mr.Punk Expert. I'm not even going to comment on the following sentance that followed other than this: You really have no idea what you're talking about do you?

hardrock1315
04-21-2006, 09:30 PM

Listen to Blanks '77 and tell me it's not punk.

GuitarGod610
04-21-2006, 09:38 PM
Don't want to take my word for it? Look it up on Wikipedia-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punk_music
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punk_ideology

-then tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.

CowsWithGuns
04-21-2006, 09:44 PM
^ You don't know what you're talking about.

EDIT: You came here and made an ignorant statement and your idea of backing it up is ,"But the internet says so!",? :haha

EDIT 2: Not only that but the links you provided give the exact opposite of what you said.

hardrock1315
04-21-2006, 09:57 PM

and

"There is still a thriving punk scene in North America, Japan and Europe. The widespread availability of the Internet and file sharing programs enables bands who would otherwise not be heard outside of their local scene to garner larger followings, and is in keeping with the DIY ethic championed by some earlier punk bands. Many punk bands retain the political streak of their forebears. The political ascendency of George W. Bush and Tony Blair have inspired both songs and political action, such as the Rock Against Bush movement, that can be compared to the original rage at Reagan and Thatcher."

You just disproved yourself. Nice job.

waterproofpie
04-21-2006, 11:20 PM
Wikipedia is also submitted by normal people...not professionals on a topic...

I've seen a bunch of incorrect stuff on there.

LoudnSnotty138
04-21-2006, 11:27 PM

and

haha you used wikipedia as your back up. half that **** is entered by dumb f*cks like yourself.

banaantje
04-22-2006, 05:09 AM

There still is underground (I guess that's what u talkin bout) punk, in the Netherlands (I don't know this from internet no...), in belgium a little, and in England too I think.

And loudnsnotty, will ya just STFU, u feel though because u know the word f*ck? sheez how old are u?

And it's true that the music wasn't ment for making money and being succesfull...But that punk still excist...Lot of "punk" groups now are actually no punk, it doesn't mean I don't like there music tho

GrTz

Night_Lights
04-22-2006, 06:17 AM
suicidal tendencies.

LoudnSnotty138
04-22-2006, 12:33 PM
There still is underground (I guess that's what u talkin bout) punk, in the Netherlands (I don't know this from internet no...), in belgium a little, and in England too I think.

And loudnsnotty, will ya just STFU, u feel though because u know the word f*ck? sheez how old are u?

And it's true that the music wasn't ment for making money and being succesfull...But that punk still excist...Lot of "punk" groups now are actually no punk, it doesn't mean I don't like there music tho

GrTz

actually i rarely swear and i dont think im tough. I just get pissed off when stupid kids like that think punk is dead and its all commercial. when you can go to any city and find bands youve never heard of that are good and make no money at all.

MrLucky77713
04-22-2006, 12:34 PM
Wikipedia is a wonderful personal refrence tool. Don't put it on bibliographies or as proof of an argument for shit's sake...

whyvern
04-22-2006, 12:36 PM
Wikipedia is a wonderful personal refrence tool. Don't put it on bibliographies or as proof of an argument for shit's sake...

Why not? Chances are if the article is long enough all of the details have been checked over and over again. Have a little faith in humanity man. Who's to say an encyclopedia can't be wrong. I mean the news lies to us everyday and we're allowed to use that in a research paper.

MrLucky77713
04-22-2006, 02:56 PM
^I'd say that 8-9/10 times, it's correct. However, since it uses anonymous, typically un-expert sources, it's just logically unsound. I use wiki for everything, but I don't cite it.

The regular news is pretty bad for research papers, too. Unless of course it's a persuasive paper...

whyvern
04-23-2006, 01:45 AM
^I'd say that 8-9/10 times, it's correct. However, since it uses anonymous, typically un-expert sources, it's just logically unsound. I use wiki for everything, but I don't cite it.

The regular news is pretty bad for research papers, too. Unless of course it's a persuasive paper...

and if you're writing a persuasive paper then use Wiki as well. It's more accurate than FOX news.

I cite it because I'm an asshole and I like making my teachers look for **** on it... maybe they'll type in a wrong address and learn something.

TiMaRmStRoNg101
04-23-2006, 10:54 AM
As the Sun Sets, Between The Buried And Me, Creation is Crucifixion, Red Chord and Chapter 13.

ooh technical PUNK.

nevermind.

banaantje
04-23-2006, 12:52 PM
actually i rarely swear and i dont think im tough. I just get pissed off when stupid kids like that think punk is dead and its all commercial. when you can go to any city and find bands youve never heard of that are good and make no money at all.

Ok, understand that...but don't use those ***** **** words then. Just tell him that u are pissed off because blablabla...Those "stupid kids" don't know better :)

grtz

MrLucky77713
04-23-2006, 12:57 PM
and if you're writing a persuasive paper then use Wiki as well. It's more accurate than FOX news.

I cite it because I'm an asshole and I like making my teachers look for **** on it... maybe they'll type in a wrong address and learn something.

Don't bring FOX news into it. That bollocks isn't even news. Our teachers won't allow us to cite anything that doesn't specifically have an expert opinion. And by teachers, I mean simply our debate/logic professor. So staff writers for any news service are out, unless we show a quoted expert opinion. I generally agree with that policy, since any retard can blog out some news (FOX and CNN make billions doing it). Expert opinions may be wrong, but at least the information is coming from someone who's an authority on the topic.

EDIT: However, this professor also instructs us to do all preliminary research on Wiki and maybe follow the links they provide.

whyvern
04-23-2006, 03:31 PM
Don't bring FOX news into it. That bollocks isn't even news. Our teachers won't allow us to cite anything that doesn't specifically have an expert opinion. And by teachers, I mean simply our debate/logic professor. So staff writers for any news service are out, unless we show a quoted expert opinion. I generally agree with that policy, since any retard can blog out some news (FOX and CNN make billions doing it). Expert opinions may be wrong, but at least the information is coming from someone who's an authority on the topic.

EDIT: However, this professor also instructs us to do all preliminary research on Wiki and maybe follow the links they provide.

Where I live, FOX news in the word of god himself.

DumbKids
04-23-2006, 10:32 PM
Broken Bones are an excellent example of technical punk

VodkaPunk
04-24-2006, 09:18 PM

Aaahahh, Misfits play veery technical.

LoudnSnotty138
04-24-2006, 09:42 PM
haha that kid is just another one of those fakes. whos never heard a band but claims to love them. or else he wouldnt of said that.

Zevious Zoquis
04-30-2006, 09:08 AM
Television

Holy Magenta
04-30-2006, 09:44 AM
Flogging Molly has a few solos and stuff. Listen to Black Friday Rule.

misfitsdisciple
04-30-2006, 12:22 PM
here is my idea on punk. if its so dead, why are we still playing it, creating it, and living it? sure some bands may have "sold out" but SOME bands arent ALL bands. dont judge the majority on the minority.

MrLucky77713
04-30-2006, 12:33 PM
Where I live, FOX news in the word of god himself.

Whyv, you live in the south. Of course FOX is the word of god.

lavazza
05-01-2006, 01:20 PM
Turbonegro?

JohnnyNapalm
05-01-2006, 03:37 PM
I see a lot of people who say Black Flag as technical punk.

Naw. Black Flag is sloppy as hell.

Now technical punk: Dead Kennedys and Rich Kids on LSD

misfitsdisciple
05-01-2006, 09:43 PM
yeah dead kennedys have good guitar parts.

Evans McGee
05-02-2006, 04:52 PM
flogging molly, dropkick murphys, rise agsint dont SUCK at guitar...(not really all too sure what the hell genre to plop them in though after siren song of the counter culture's afi reminiscent whining...and yes i realize that they are better than i am, but thats ok haha, revolutions pre minute was a little slice of heaven)

pinheadslts75
05-03-2006, 12:57 PM
Black Flag is very simple... at least their bass parts are i guess greg is king of the sloppy solos so that makes them pretty technical.

The bass lines on their later records, especially Process of Weeding Out are very hard to play.

What does being technical have to do with being famous?

I'll have you know, The Ramones were as simple as they were for 2 reasons:
1.Johnny Ramone was a terrible guitarist
2.All punk has something it stands against. In The Ramones' case it was mid-late 70's prog rock, which emphasized over-indulgent playing. They were always trying to get a hit single.

In the case of The Clash and The Sex Pistols, they weren't playing shows because they thought they weren't good enough until they met Johnny Ramone backstage at a club. He told them to just play and not worry about it. All 3 bands are nowadays quite famous.

Black Flag got technical because they enjoyed playing, and hated bands like the Anti Nowhere League because they thought they posed out for the crowd, made no bones about being terrible musician's, and yet still were loved. They wanted to evolve and play the music they liked. That's no different from why The Ramones chose not to play their instuments.

VodkaPunk
05-03-2006, 01:10 PM
I think I'm the only person here not impressed with Pull My Strings.

daveTFS
12-26-2010, 02:27 AM
real super late on this. a wilhelm scream.

due 07
12-26-2010, 03:57 AM
real super late on this. a wilhelm scream.

Dude, this thread is almost 5 years old :haha

recklessnick
12-26-2010, 06:00 AM
hahaha yeah a wilhelm scream and strung out

Old Lady
12-27-2010, 11:09 AM
black flag rule

lavazza
12-28-2010, 02:03 PM
Oh Nick......I got CDs for Christmas with it there was a Flyer with a Punk band called "Maniacs" from Singapore

lookpizza
12-28-2010, 03:07 PM
So tempted to rock that DSNF avatar.

99valentines
12-31-2010, 10:06 AM
punk is about self-expression. true punk can be almost anything

AlbinoPeacocks
12-31-2010, 07:04 PM
I'm not sure if they'd really count as punk, but The Blood Brothers have some really fast, demanding riffs, in both guitar and bass. Not to mention some crazy rhythms.

MetalMilitia212
01-07-2011, 11:01 PM
Mischief Brew!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvEztVBWsKo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5GqYNFPRlU

Jyrgen
01-08-2011, 07:55 AM
Check out the albums Normal and Abnormal by Bumblefoot, they're like punk rock meeting mindblowing guitar shred.

newyorkdolls138
01-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Wow this thread is old.

BK202
01-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Hot Cross. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dxgdQabKhc

nashawa
01-10-2011, 12:22 AM
I hate Hot Cross...

Clashfan69
01-13-2011, 05:01 AM
Far From Finished, they're songs are pretty complex. The Clash's songs were pretty complex. If you've heard of the Menzingers, theyre songs are pretty complex. I dont know. I think you can have complexity, as long as you still get that garage feel from it ya know?

axeslash
01-13-2011, 05:32 AM
Wow Hot Cross sure sounds like another one of those bands that tries to be Fall Of Troy.

Not punk. Can't really hear anything other than them playing power chords at a moderate tempo but that's kind of universal in music these days.

due 07
01-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Maybe not technical, but the Ergs are quite technically proficient. Not to mention Mikey has to sing too.

axeslash
01-14-2011, 03:37 AM
I always love how this argument always comes up with punk circles even though the whole point of punk was to never ever worry about this stupid pointless and irritating argument.

In other words I hate you all you are the reason punk sucks now.

Clashfan69
01-15-2011, 01:41 AM
Punk doesn't really suck now though. There are A LOT of good punk bands nowadays...

neidnarb11890
01-15-2011, 02:51 AM
Uh, no there aren't. Punk died in 1975.

pinheadslts75
01-15-2011, 03:01 AM
Be fair neidnarb. It died in '79

Oh, and as far as technically proficient punk goes, James Williamson showed some real chops on Raw Power.

edited to remove embarrassing typo.

neidnarb11890
01-15-2011, 03:07 AM
(I was just fuckin' around, yo)

*James Williamson, and no doubt.

nashawa
01-15-2011, 05:04 PM
Wow Hot Cross sure sounds like another one of those bands that tries to be Fall Of Troy.
Can't tell if trolling....

axeslash
01-15-2011, 08:05 PM
Can't tell if trolling....Then I did my job.

lookpizza
01-18-2011, 03:42 AM
Nash hates Hot Cross? but whyy??

I don't see why they'd be discussed in this forum anyways though.

nashawa
01-19-2011, 09:59 AM
Nash hates Hot Cross? but whyy??

I don't see why they'd be discussed in this forum anyways though.
I also hate TFoT. You know this.

Just because something has skramz cred doesn't mean it gets an auto-pass.

Mav-16
01-19-2011, 06:51 PM
Check out the band NoMeansNo. Killer Jazz-Punk fusion-awesomeness from Canada.

ManicRepression
01-19-2011, 07:58 PM
NoMeansNo, Victim's Family, Pigment Vehicle

lookpizza
01-22-2011, 04:03 AM
I also hate TFoT. You know this.

Just because something has skramz cred doesn't mean it gets an auto-pass.

Yea but TFoT hate is far more justifiable than Hot Cross hate.. :shrug:

neidnarb11890
01-22-2011, 04:07 AM
What about DEVO, "Jocko Homo" is in 7/8, plus Fripp & Eno liked them. That's some serious prog cred, right?

Sotonik
04-28-2013, 11:02 AM
Here's real technical punk:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1579251

llanafreak44
04-29-2013, 12:40 PM
Propagandhi, Anchors, Protagonist, No Trigger, NOFX has some pretty intense bass lines, and so does Anti-Flag.

Beakwithteeth
05-02-2013, 04:12 PM
A Wilhelm Scream is pretty much the exact band that fits the criteria of this thread. Punk with buttrock van halen leads.

Joseph Kimbrell
05-06-2013, 01:22 AM
Probably about 10 years ago there was some band called Sick Shift that may be worth looking into, very punkish but had some metal influence, heavy guitars. I haven't listened to them in years though!

pinheadslts75
05-06-2013, 02:43 AM
Why did people have to pull this thread up and remind me what a dumb person I was 7 years ago?