Satch song...

PDA

View Full Version : Satch song...

xrawrockkillsx
04-18-2006, 10:49 PM
hey ummm how do i determine the name of this song? its called crystal planet but when i searched up the tabs it was a completely diffrent song... and when i went to satch's website it was a diffrent song... so how exactly do i determine the name of this song? (i want it for tab related reasons)

ummm if anyone of you satch freaks could guess it, i would be truly amazed

it starts off with a very chorusy clean guitar riff... then goes into like strumming chords in distortion... then comes in the drums and bass...
then the lead kicks in with some really out of this world lick... its kinda a slowish song.

Trapman870
04-18-2006, 10:53 PM
why dont you listen to each song sample from the cd on amazon.com and compare.

ShutDown785
04-18-2006, 10:53 PM
I want to say its either Ceremony or Lights of Heaven. Both of those are on the album Crystal Planet.

guitarshark2099
04-18-2006, 10:54 PM
starry night?

not a huge satch fan but that and satch boogie r my top 2 fav songs

xrawrockkillsx
04-18-2006, 11:01 PM
I want to say its either Ceremony or Lights of Heaven. Both of those are on the album Crystal Planet.

wow dude... it was lights of heaven... thanks! :)

wasp2020
04-19-2006, 01:03 AM
Yeah, I noticed that problem too. Seems to be a major labelling problem...I acquired the song, and I knew what I got couldn't be Crystal Planet because I had the powertab, but I still didn't know the name...then I listened to my friend's mp3 player and he had the same problem.