Ahh, help

PDA

View Full Version : Ahh, help

iamtehwalrus768
04-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Alright, I think this is in the right forum. If it isnt, please refrain from roasting me alive. :)

My band has practiced a total of two times in the past month. I want to quit, but the dummer reall wants me in the band and I don't want to make him mad and never talk to me again.

I was thinking of telling him that I don't have the time to commit to a band, and it is somewhat true, but it is sort of a lie. How should I do about telling him I want to quit the band without completely killing out friendship.

scheck006
04-19-2006, 09:27 PM
just tell them its not what you want to do right now. if they can't understand that. **** em

guitarshark2099
04-19-2006, 09:30 PM
compromise w/ the drummer

be like, 'ok i want 2 be in a band that actually gets 2gether and actually has some talent and is committed to being a band'

'so come with me or im just gonna head out, i wanna be friends but i cant take just never ever practicing

ibanezbass27
04-19-2006, 09:32 PM
just explain to him why you dont wanna be in the band, and that you dont have the time or somethin and everything should turn out fine

iamtehwalrus768
04-19-2006, 09:32 PM
compromise w/ the drummer

be like, 'ok i want 2 be in a band that actually gets 2gether and actually has some talent and is committed to being a band'

'so come with me or im just gonna head out, i wanna be friends but i cant take just never ever practicing
That actually sounds good. Thanks man, Ill see what he says after that.

imdwalrus
04-19-2006, 09:39 PM
Give him your ultimatum, then if he doesn't like it, screw him.

.Sidewinder.
04-20-2006, 06:55 AM
"it is somewhat true, but it is sort of a lie". Sigged.

I agree with guitarshark, btw.

imdwalrus
04-20-2006, 03:57 PM
"it is somewhat true, but it is sort of a lie". Sigged.

I agree with guitarshark, btw.

Dude, that wasn't that funny..?

no offense iamthewalrus