STRAT or LES PAUL????

PDA

View Full Version : STRAT or LES PAUL????

angus69
04-21-2006, 12:57 PM
:headbang: :headbang: Since i have to get a new guitar i would like you guys to tell wich guitar is more suited to my style and the music i play, i play guns n' roses, jimy hendrix, led zeppelin, lynyrd skynyrd and even punk rock like blink 182, offspring ecc... I really don't know if to go for a fender strat ( american ) or a gib les paul, if you now any other kinds of guitar that can suit my style and budget ( 1500-2000$) please answer me...

p.s= if les paul, what model? What pickups................... THANKS!!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Iruleeverything
04-21-2006, 01:06 PM
i'd suggest a different forum, as this is the classic rock forum and there is a whole electric guitar forum just for this type of thing :peace:

validlitterdept
04-21-2006, 01:07 PM
you dont deserve either of those guitars by the sounds of things. you clearly have more money than sense if you're asking which guitar is better. seems to me like you're buyin the guitars for the sake of it. you should really know, if you're about to part with that amount of money what you prefer. fact is, theyre both great guitars - as long as you dont get the les paul studio.

y2james2005
04-21-2006, 01:08 PM
i'd go for the strat, i have one and it is capable of sounding great with whatever youre playing.

dr00pa
04-21-2006, 01:08 PM
you posted double dumbass STRAT or LES PAUL???? is also in Electric Guitar

y2james2005
04-21-2006, 01:09 PM
you dont deserve either of those guitars by the sounds of things. you clearly have more money than sense if you're asking which guitar is better. seems to me like you're buyin the guitars for the sake of it. you should really know, if you're about to part with that amount of money what you prefer. fact is, theyre both great guitars - as long as you dont get the les paul studio.

hahaha bit harsh!

JkHalen
04-21-2006, 01:14 PM
It kinda depends. I'd suggest you to buy the Gibson Les Paul since you kinda play CR and a bit of punk. Now, if you'd be getting into shred, I guess you should go with the Strat although a Les Paul isn't bad fro shredding either. I myself own a Les Paul and play CR-like music, shred and progressive.