Name the video

PDA

View Full Version : Name the video

I'm_a_pirate74
04-22-2006, 12:32 PM
OK, so about 2 weeks ago, I was watching this late night music video show, and this one video came on, which I've been trying to find. The crappy thing about this show is that they give the name of the band, song etc at the beginning of the video, but not the end, so if you like it, you just have to remember...

Anyway this video...I don't know the name of the band or the song, but it was like hard rock/metal I think. There was this awesome solo in it that made me fall in love with it, but I couldn't remember what it was, so I thought I'd come on here and describe what I can remember in the hopes that someone can identify the video...

I don't remember much, since I was really out of it at the time, but the solo was done by two guys, and they were amazing. They were standing there, and one would start shredding, and stuff while the other one waited until his turn. The main thing I remember is that whenever one of the guys was done with his part of the solo, and he'd throw it over to the other guy, he'd bend down, grab his beer and have a drink. (Weird thing to remember, I know, but if someone's knows the video, then they'll remember)

Anyway, if you have any ideas or know it, let me know because it's really frustrating. I'd kill to hear it again...sorry for the vagueness...it's the best I can do.

Also, if I've posted this in the wrong place, I didn't know where to put this, so one of the mods can move it or whatever.

Cheers.

Green_Fox
04-22-2006, 12:39 PM
it can be that new a7x video. im not sure.
i thought this thread was one of those name that thing games.

rockchick419
04-22-2006, 12:43 PM
im almost 100% sure of this, Dragonforce, Through the fire and flames. infact, if one was drinking halfway through the solo it is :)

craigmileham
04-22-2006, 12:44 PM
it is dragonforce, throught the fire and the flames, awesome song,seen them 3 times

Green_Fox
04-22-2006, 12:46 PM
i havent seen that one. sounds right.

<the_last>
04-22-2006, 12:46 PM
yea through the fire and the flames..... dragonforce

<the_last>
04-22-2006, 12:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7_JafYlMY8&search=dragonforce

I'm_a_pirate74
04-22-2006, 12:51 PM
Ah yes, thankyou! I love you guys!