Something you hate about a band you like?

PDA

View Full Version : Something you hate about a band you like?

tpen892004
04-22-2006, 09:09 PM
Something you hate about a band you like?

it's taken brand new 3+ years for them to get a follow-up to Deja Entendu out.

TimiHendrix33
04-22-2006, 09:12 PM
I Pink Floyd solo albums,except for like 2 Gilmour songs.

SGRocker0791
04-22-2006, 09:15 PM
Metallica made St Anger.

TimiHendrix33
04-22-2006, 09:19 PM
Metallica made St Anger.
:haha :haha :haha

yawn
04-22-2006, 09:23 PM
I like Fall Out Boy, but I hate their vocalist, guitarist, drummer, bassist, lyrics, and overall music.

Otherwise, great band :)

$hab
04-22-2006, 09:26 PM
Coheed and Cambria's drummer. He's a great drummer but is all the swearing really necessary?

bassdrum
04-22-2006, 09:27 PM
The way Tool is so egotistical and think they are the greatest.(That'swhat I think after reading thenew guitar world with adam jones in it)

Stop Messin'
Van Halen had David Lee Roth. I don't hate his singing, i hate the person.

Motley Crue got rid of John Corabi.

yawn
haha yawn uve just been siggedWoohoo, I feel immortalized \m/

The way Tool is so egotistical and think they are the greatest.(That'swhat I think after reading thenew guitar world with adam jones in it)But they ARE the greatest! :mad:

toha33
04-22-2006, 09:29 PM
I like Nirvana but Kurt had a stupid outlook on life and smashed guitars too much...it got old kurt :zzz:

$hab
04-22-2006, 09:32 PM
UnderOath's 'Christian' outlook on life. It's totally fake anyway.

EDIT: I mean Underoath being Christians. They seem to exaggerate their 'faith' sometimes.

SGRocker0791
04-22-2006, 09:33 PM
Machine Head's Nu Metal period (The Burning Red, Supercharger).

yawn
04-22-2006, 09:34 PM
I love the band Muse but I hate the fact that Matt Bellamy isn't gay. I SO want to do him :mad:

SickMetal
04-22-2006, 10:06 PM
In Death, Chuck was opposed to learning music theory. Doesn't really affect the music's sound so it's not that bad anyway.

Nile really doesn't have to tune THAT low :p:

Opeth have started doing a little more low string chugging in Deliverance and GR, it doesn't work for them as much as other bands.

That's all I can come up with right now. Kinda minor complaints really, the last one might have a little more merit.

TheWretched
04-23-2006, 02:28 PM
My two favorite bands take forever and a fvckin' day to release new stuff.
Tool have been around for nearly 15 years and NIN have been around for about 17yrs. and they both only have 5 albums (and that's including their EPs).! Their breaks between albums are so long...but I guess I'm kinda glad they take their time and release good material instead of putting together a bunch of sh!t and releasing more often.

Iluvpowerchords
04-23-2006, 02:43 PM
All of Less Than Jake's albums after Hello Rockview. :peace:

Liberation
04-23-2006, 03:06 PM
I love every song by Iron Maiden except 'The Trooper' I utterly dispise it.

I dont like Kai Hansen's voice on Helloween's "Walls Of Jericho" album.

frd_marshll
04-23-2006, 04:26 PM
i hate the fans of some of my favorite bands

.iplayaguitar.
04-23-2006, 04:29 PM
green day went all popular and started to put make-up on

The Shadow
04-23-2006, 07:00 PM
Yeah, I disapprove of Green Day's sudden fondness for eyeliner, tight black clothes and studded belts. And also the fact that they've started appearing in all these teenage girls' magazines. But I guess that's the price they pay for making an album as successful as American Idiot was.

Let's see.....I don't like how Queen began to rely on synthesisers and electric drums during the 80s, or any of Yes' output from that period of time!

And I'm not a big fan of the amount of screaming on Coheed & Cambria's first album, "Hearshot Kid Disaster" especially.

Also, Robert Plant's voice on Led Zeppelin's late-70's albums was pretty poor, it actually kinda ruined some songs for me.

But other than that, they're all awesome bands.

duncang
04-25-2006, 11:03 AM
The intentional tone-shifting of In Flames, to become slightly more like those metalcore bands that have been ripping them off, and hogging the limelight.

The absence of Dimebag in Pantera :(

mort1
04-25-2006, 01:13 PM
axel rose`s attitude........

crystallinescar
04-25-2006, 01:16 PM
metallica .. st.anger...

=( its sad really

gunsnspaghetti
04-25-2006, 01:16 PM
2 words: axl rose

ToolBass_dude
04-25-2006, 01:18 PM
Pantera make awsome music, but i don't like fade-out endings, and they used them loads.

Syn Harvest
04-25-2006, 01:39 PM
Lets see i hate Axel Rose

The Ville in HIM cut his hair no doesnt look as gay which was a plus for him

Rob Zombie CUt his hair as well

When James said ya Lets Distribute St. Anger to the public that will teach them to backlash at us for napster. i think they put out St. Anger to anger us for us lashing out at them about the napster thing. And damn did they get us good. lol

Trent Reznor saying hey Let me distribute With Teeth. Sry its just to happy for me he isnt angry anymore

I like Avenged Sevenfolds music as it is a change from the mainstream **** that is out currently but i dont consider it metal and i dont like how they are allways like "ya were ****ing metal, now could you excuse me i gotta put my make up on"

just a few things

Izz
04-26-2006, 01:47 PM
The fact that Guns N' Roses split up and don't talk to each other anymore is pretty annoying, other than that it's super!

Nebula
04-26-2006, 02:28 PM
The fact that I have never seen Hidria Spacefolk live. They better get their asses to Canada

SickMetal
04-26-2006, 02:46 PM
Pantera's a killer band but in honesty they weren't that consistant. They could have a jammin' song and the next tune will be something kinda boring that I don't really like. That is, except for CFH and GSTK albums, awesome all the way through \m/

Izz
04-26-2006, 03:19 PM
Lets see i hate Axel Rose

The Ville in HIM cut his hair no doesnt look as gay which was a plus for him

Rob Zombie CUt his hair as well

When James said ya Lets Distribute St. Anger to the public that will teach them to backlash at us for napster. i think they put out St. Anger to anger us for us lashing out at them about the napster thing. And damn did they get us good. lol

Trent Reznor saying hey Let me distribute With Teeth. Sry its just to happy for me he isnt angry anymore

I like Avenged Sevenfolds music as it is a change from the mainstream **** that is out currently but i dont consider it metal and i dont like how they are allways like "ya were ****ing metal, now could you excuse me i gotta put my make up on"

just a few things

I guess you don't like GN'R really and just said that because it's accepted to hate AXL Rose, since you even can't spell his name correctly.

Syn Harvest
04-26-2006, 04:53 PM
Dude you need to stop making assumptions about **** you dont know.

1.)I dont give a **** how that asshole spells his ****ing name

2.)I love GnR Slash is one of my Favortie guitarist i just dont like "AXL"

3.)No i dont hate axl because its a trend i hate axl because he is an asshole and a prick he keeps bringinning up old **** just to make controversy with the ex Members, also about how he keeps promising all his fans a new "so called GnR" album then disappointing them over and over again, how he feels its necessary to try and continue a band that has died.

Guns n Roses were an awesome band in there time, but there done that band is nothing without Slash, Izzy, and Duff. Now he is just tarnishing their reputation by acting like a ****ing jackass the band is dead he needs to just let it go maybe if he wasnt such a dick to everyone the original band members would want to play with him.

Now im sry if i hurt your impression of "AXL" so you can go cry and worship your shrine to axl now and imagine yourself giving him head because i know that probably is what you think about

AWA
04-27-2006, 02:19 AM
The MASSIVE ego of Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins

DogWithoutABone
04-27-2006, 07:29 AM
I love Tool but I hate how they are so pretentious.

doggy_hat
04-27-2006, 09:50 PM
Against All Authority changed their sound on their new CD. It's complete **** compare to all of their previous releases.

dissident52
04-28-2006, 08:43 AM
the politcal-ness of pearl jam.

Eruption_911
04-28-2006, 04:58 PM
metallica...st anger

emkaybee
04-29-2006, 02:37 AM
I hate some of the lyrics on the strokes' new album.

Meg White's drumming is sometimes boring.

Not enough of my friends like soad... ok thats not the band really, but I hate it.

The_Foo_Fighter
04-29-2006, 11:32 AM
I like MCR but god 'I'm not okay' is a dire song

ollerom_mot
04-29-2006, 11:50 AM
How R.A.T.M. split before I had a chance to see them.
How everybody prefers System Of A Down's "Toxicity" to their self-titled.
How every album after The Offspring's "Ixnay On The Hombre" only had a few decent tracks on each one, and how following the singles from "Splinter" I decided I wasn't going to buy the album.

jesusgonewrong
04-29-2006, 12:00 PM
KoRn lost the Agression

Frop
what Tool say in interviews is a pun...

gaspasser88
How Iron Maiden have so much music, I still havn't heard it all.

king_harvest88
04-29-2006, 12:53 PM
i dislike most of zz top's 81-90 output. el loco and eliminator are ok, but afterburner and recycler blow bigtime.

FrenchyFungus
04-29-2006, 02:08 PM
How ALL Maiden's songs sound the same.

yawn
04-29-2006, 02:42 PM
^ That's not true :mad:

FrenchyFungus
04-29-2006, 02:44 PM
All the ones I've heard do.

I didn't say any were bad though.

SGRocker0791
04-29-2006, 03:08 PM
Tool took 5 years to put out the last two album (Lateralus and 10,000 Day). It's minor though.

psychodelia
04-29-2006, 03:19 PM
Led Zeppelin stealing music.

And I hate whenever any band says something along the lines of "We're the greatest rock'n'roll band in the world". It just rubs me the wrong way.

somepunkkid
04-29-2006, 03:55 PM
The Unseen- They turned hardcore

Tenacious Me
04-29-2006, 04:49 PM
They are dead now.

Geek_Aus
08-10-2006, 11:09 AM
Greenday's new image and sudden popularity...i have no problem with them being popular, just who their popular with.
Lars from Metallica...great drummer, but such a dick.
When D'Arcy left the Pumpkins.

6strung
08-10-2006, 03:19 PM
That Korn and Fuel let michael beinhorn (a p.o.s. producer) produce for them.
That R.A.T.M. broke up and are still broken up
That Limp Bizkit couldn't change and Fred ran his mouth too much
That Marcos left P.O.D
That Mike Turner left Our Lady Peace
That Biggie got killed
That Jay-Z turned pop
That Aerosmith hopped on the pop train
That Jon Bonham died and everything went to hell

enterthepigger
08-10-2006, 11:07 PM
On Battle of Los Angeles Rage Against the Machine used nearly identical song structure throughout, moreso than other albums. I don't hate it, but it makes it easier to grow tired of the songs.

I love the Smashing Pumpkins, but I kind of wish Billy Corgan wasn't such a sissy. I mean emotion is cool and all, but when he describes his solo album as "emo," that's takin' it a little too far.

Surprisingly Tool's never really managed to piss me off, I guess I don't really like Sober.

Oh yeah, and I hate how Rage split up. I dream of a day where they hold a reunion concert and I die a happy man.

hardrock1315
08-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Agnostic Front, Sick of It All, Madball, and a bunch of other NYHC bands having really good music but being really macho.

Avenged Sevenfold, The Virus, Rancid, and Green Day for their fans.

Black Flag and Valient Thorr, and others for having very bad vocals in some parts.

The Ramones for having Joey (even though he was cool) sing most of the songs instead of Dee Dee.

Anghellic
08-11-2006, 12:56 AM
Napalm Death - constant line up changes
Carcass - turned melodic death
Agoraphobic Nosebleed - never plays live
Pig Destroyer - they were on Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

spikormikor13
08-11-2006, 03:15 AM
That Jon Bonham died and everything went to hell

/agree

hardrock1315
08-11-2006, 10:10 AM
^ That's not true :mad:

They have a few different "song formulas":

Songs like "Flight of Icarus"
Songs like "Aces High"
Songs like "Alexander the Great"
Songs like "2 Minutes To Midnight"

And that's about it.

im not mental
08-11-2006, 11:57 AM
the way trivium think that they're metal.

yeovil4eva
08-11-2006, 03:27 PM
blink 182 - were intent on putting loads of crappy effects on their last album

Irish Bassist
08-11-2006, 08:24 PM
the fact that nirvana's career was so short and the fact they are no longer a band :(

CowsWithGuns
08-12-2006, 01:15 AM
The fact that The World/Inferno Friendship Society only put The Expatriate Act on the Rock Against Bush cd. I'm NOT buying a cd for one song.

The fact that Misfits' cds are way too expensive.

The fact that 7 Seconds turned into a whiney emo band.

The fact that the lead singer of No Cash has one of the most abrasive voices I've ever heard.

GiantRaven
08-12-2006, 12:40 PM
I hate the fact CKY aren't doing a UK tour RIGHT NOW!

PissedOfMyFace
08-12-2006, 06:14 PM
children of bodom - you can't understand alexi
system of a down - mezmerize,hypnotize.....

red star
08-12-2006, 07:16 PM
-In Guns N Roses I hate Axl Rose's obvious hate towards his fans considering he still hasn't released Chinese Democracy.
-Pearl Jam can sometimes be too political.
-I don't really Wolfmother, but the singer thinks hes God.
-I don't like Kiss either but all they care about is money.
-Avenged Sevenfold's gay stage names and makeup
-Audioslave's first albums sounds like the vocals and music are from different albums.
-On Contraband, its really bad considering the background behind the members.

jbassman4
08-12-2006, 07:22 PM
I like Fall Out Boy, but I hate their vocalist, guitarist, drummer, bassist, lyrics, and overall music.

Otherwise, great band :)

:p:

jbassman4
08-12-2006, 07:23 PM
i hate that red hot chili peppers are shown all the time on mtv. **** mtv.

sjada
08-12-2006, 10:22 PM
I hate Kyuss' singer, their instrumental songs are awesome.

gunner_011
08-13-2006, 06:56 AM
luv guns n roses, ..... hate axl.... amazing voice tho

jacksonRR5
08-15-2006, 04:59 PM
lamb of god got a keyboardist

im not mental
08-15-2006, 09:31 PM
lamb of god got a keyboardist
WTF!!?? :wtf: when did this happen?

skeptopotamus
08-16-2006, 01:32 PM
I like a good deal of pantera, but when most of their songs can be summed up with " I, Phil Anselmo, are better than you" it can get old.

YAY_FOR_PIE
08-16-2006, 05:20 PM
All of Less Than Jake's albums after Hello Rockview. :peace:
:cheers:

Primus having Fred Durst produce Laquer Head off Antipop.

skeptopotamus
08-16-2006, 11:08 PM
I don't like Kiss either but all they care about is money.
Well, at least they (gene simmons) are honest about it.

GnRrelease_it
08-16-2006, 11:15 PM
Guns N' Roses.

just RELEASE THE DAMN ALBUM.

greggybhoy
08-18-2006, 06:47 AM
Wolfmother - Did anyone read the interview with Andrew Stockdale on UG. The man is a certified buttock-face. I think he's discovered cocaine since becoming famous and it would seem to show in his interviews.

I love Primal Scream but Bobby Gillespie talks out of his jacksy a lot.
Once again, probably due to his "legendary" drug intake.

The Stranglers lapsed into mediocrity WAY too often, despite making some of my favourite songs.

Scourge441
08-19-2006, 12:09 AM
-In Flames released Soundtrack To Your Escape
-Killswitch Engage released The End of Heartache (not a bad album on its own, but compared to older Killswitch.. eugh)

IsThereLoveInSp
08-19-2006, 01:09 AM
-Post 'Load' Metallica (aside from a song or two on ReLoad)
-Dream Theaters first album
-Tool not coming to GA :(
-Pre 'Shut Your Mouth...' AFI
-Aix Em Klemm only having one album
-Morrissey as a person
-My Bloody Valentine not attempting another album, but not breaking up either -_-
-The fact that 'Aeroplane Over The Sea' by Neutral Milk Hotel ends =-/
-Pilate and The Divorce not being more popular
-Red Hot Chili Peppers not writing more songs along the lines of Stadium Arcadium
-Post 'Achtung Baby' U2

yeah

PaintOurSilence
08-22-2006, 06:55 PM
I hate the fact CKY aren't doing a UK tour RIGHT NOW!

CKY Rulez!!

On that note....

When bands like HIM and get exposure from ****scabs like Bam Margera. As soon as he adopted the heartagram everyone started liking the HIM just because Bam like them. I was listening to them like 2 years before that. Now when I wear my HIM shirts people are like "So...you like Bam his show is awesome!" I ****ing hate it.

The_Ex
08-27-2006, 12:49 AM
My fave band is Billy Talent But there solos all suck except for cut the curtains the solo there isnt that bad

smashdpmpkn1979
08-27-2006, 12:52 AM
RHCP had Dave Navarro. What a fucknut.

mort1
08-27-2006, 10:56 AM
love guns n roses , hate axel rose,
love skid row, cant stand the vokals attitude:P
lol..

Love_Buzz
10-03-2006, 10:40 PM
I hate Kyuss' singer, their instrumental songs are awesome.
Dude John's awesome!..sure the instrumentals are better but..

CDNRoycer
10-04-2006, 12:28 AM
metallica closed napster

of topic am i the only person who dosent hate st anger i mean its better then load and reload

Rock1986
10-04-2006, 12:48 AM
I hate the fact that Cliff Burton died

*palm*`*muted*
10-25-2006, 11:42 PM
Dream Theatre do so many cool things, but if someone accuses them of being nerdy or over-artsy, I have to fall on my knees, grasp my head in my hands and lament, "oh god, it's so true! they drip with it! I'm a sick man, and so is Kevin James LeBrie!...", and so on.

Bob Dylan's cool, but he's made numerous statements to the effect of, "there's been absolutely no good music made in the last twenty years." kiss my ass, Bobby, i don't need to tell you what the times are a'doin'. I think it's just that music will always sound better to a person if it describes the era that they personally grew up and defined themselves in.

Nas' new album had better not suck...

Green Day needs to unequivocably declare that they're rock and they don't write punk songs anymore. I think that would take a lot of the heat off...

It took a long time before I could deal with Ghostface Killah's voice.

Deadboy and the Elephantmen could be really cool if they just changed up their sound a bit more.

2pac needs to come back to life. So do Kurt Cobain and Johnny Cash. :(

I can think of about a million otherwise talented rappers who need to take the initiative some day and write a song about something besides how very poppin'-fresh they are.

nerk13
10-26-2006, 06:15 PM
I know this ain't much, but on Shennanigans I was kinda dissappointed that Billie Joe (from Green Day) hadn't wrote two or three of the songs on there, they were written by some dude I had never heard of. That and I saw a clip of them at a recent concert. They were performing one of their old songs, and it sounded like they had written in another guitar part in there for Jason to play. It sounded muddled and over-complicated.

The Killers have great music, but I can not stand the head and ego the lead singer has. Brandon is constantly bashing other bands unneccessarily. Like Fall Out Boy and other emo bands. It's pathetic. They are pretty good though, music-wise.

EDIT: FrenchyFungus- Yeah, I know, please excuse my ignorance. After I replied, I went and looked at the names on the inlay. I felt so stupid. I came on here to delete it, but I guess since someone caught my moment of stupidity I'll just leave it on here. The rest still stands though.

FrenchyFungus
10-26-2006, 06:23 PM
Outsider: written by Dee Dee Ramone.
I want to be on TV: written by Sam McBride
Tired of Waiting For You: written by Ray Davies

Covers of songs by The Ramones, Fang and The Kinks respectively.

Ha ha you're dead and Scumbag: written by Mike Dirnt.

All others written by BJA

unlearn_me
10-28-2006, 12:28 AM
i really like incubus...
but i think i hate brandon boyd the lead singer...
he's been trying to sing out of his range for the last few years...
and if anyone's seen Alive at Red Rocks,
you'd know what i'm talking about.

Whats the story
10-28-2006, 04:51 PM
pink floyd look really ugly

RHCPhysco8
10-28-2006, 07:13 PM
:haha^

Um....

Blink 182:

The last album

Tom De Longe being "artsy" (Angels and Airwaves) - just stick to what you know, dude (writing songs about farting and ****ing your friend's mom)

Travis Barker appearing in Dem Franchise Boys videos/cell phone commercials (or whatever the **** a boost moble is...)

blaydenj
10-31-2006, 04:21 AM
The fact that whenever I say "Oh well Pearl Jam are one of my favourite bands" someone almost always says "pfft grunge is so dead"

And also that Billy Corgan's a prick

pinkzep52
11-29-2006, 10:32 PM
Rush's synth period
Dave Gilmour solo album
Primus' annoying singing (even though Claypool sings and his solo album has much better singing)

xblack_sabbathx
11-30-2006, 12:30 AM
Metallica made St Anger.

SGRocker, you need a medal :D

kurosawa
11-30-2006, 12:36 AM
slayers anti christ shit, its starts to taint the music

OneOfTheseDays
11-30-2006, 07:18 PM
Pink Floyd aren't together

Raizer Sabre
12-01-2006, 02:45 AM
hide of x-japan is dead :(
bono of u2 is such an egotistical dick
refused split up and are never getting back together again
panic! at the disco for thinking they will (not could, will) be the next radiohead

all i can think of right now

Nunwhxre 666
12-01-2006, 04:44 PM
I hate the fans of some of my bands. Like Avenged Sevenfold, they swear they're so 'goth' because they wear 438570843758459764124444569597438961295126412 pounds of makeup and have just as many peircings.

And I hate most people in black metal bands. They take that shiz to far. With the goofy ass pictures *coughimmortalcough*. And how they take this Satanic thing too far by burning churches. That pisses me off. Is all that really necessary?

Everything Metallica released after ...And Justice For All.

How Children of Bodom is going mainstream. And how Hot Topic now sells a Dark Funeral shirt. Like wtf?

How much of a douche Micheal Romero of Symphony X is. How he swears he's so cool because every sentence he uses has something to do with advanced music theory. He's so damn arrogant.

Omg, I could go on for hours.

SForbz-Rockstar
12-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Blind Guardian actually titled one of their songs "Lord of the Rings".

C'mon guys, don't flaunt it.

ChrisL2003
12-03-2006, 02:54 AM
I hate how half the metal bands half to stick inverted crosses and pentagrams all over their cds. It does get old, whether they hate Christianity or not.

Also, I hate HIM, but all the kids drawing "heart-o-grams" or whatever the fuck they are piss me off.

Also, not really a band in particular, but the whole church burning thing makes me embarassed to listen to metal.

edit:

And I hate most people in black metal bands. They take that shiz to far. With the goofy ass pictures *coughimmortalcough*. And how they take this Satanic thing too far by burning churches. That pisses me off. Is all that really necessary?

And how Hot Topic now sells a Dark Funeral shirt. Like wtf?

Lol I was just about to bring up the Immortal thing. And Hot Topic sells a Dark Funeral shirt? Wow...

daytripper75
12-04-2006, 09:33 PM
i like Ozzy, but i hated that they did the Osbournes.

Snuff_Director
04-20-2008, 01:47 AM
Cannibal Corpse after Chris left.

Metallica after ...And Justice For All. I was never a big fan to begin with and that Black Album **** ruined it even more.

That I have to buy Pig Destroyer's albums online.

Slayer did a very un-thrash album. THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED!!

Trent Reznor is happy. May Odin stike him in the face with his javenlin!

ScarletSpider
04-21-2008, 03:18 PM
I hate the fact they are no longer able to write great songs. Mechanical Wonder 1/3 good 2/3 ****!

Also the poorest titled album and cover EVER:

A HYPERACTIVE WORKOUT FOR THE FLYING SQUAD

http://vespa.org.uk/B0006ZSXPI.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

soundgarden19
04-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Soundgarden
They aren't together anymore, and Kim's not doing anything lately.

C_Miller
04-21-2008, 06:42 PM
Bruce Springsteen:

In 1989, he desolved The E Street Band, essentially abandoning his childhood friends. (They're back now, but they were gone for 11 years. 11 years where he could have produced more quality music than he did.)

During the production of Born in the USA, he descoved synthasizers and used them at the expense of more natural sounding instruments. The album could have easily been in a similar vein of Nebraska (his previous album), but all of the flashy production caused it to be way more commercial than it had to be.

Thornography
04-21-2008, 07:43 PM
Jesus, epic bump!

I hate Cradle of Filths image, but their music is amazing.

TinPants
04-21-2008, 09:52 PM
I like Nirvana but Kurt had a stupid outlook on life and smashed guitars too much...it got old kurt :zzz:
true true... Kurt was a really screwed up guy. also to the guy who said the coheed and cambrians drummers swearing, I really hate the excessive swearing by most bands at concerts in general. its stupid. even a band with perfectly clean songs will probebly be going f this and f that at concerts.... why???

TinPants
04-21-2008, 09:56 PM
Outsider: written by Dee Dee Ramone.
I want to be on TV: written by Sam McBride
Tired of Waiting For You: written by Ray Davies

Covers of songs by The Ramones, Fang and The Kinks respectively.

Ha ha you're dead and Scumbag: written by Mike Dirnt.

All others written by BJA
so you dont like shenanigans? neither do I. I want to be on TV is the only song in my Itunes library with a 1 star rating. Haha your dead is OK though.

TinPants
04-21-2008, 09:58 PM
Live/tonight/sold out DVD by Nirvana. Really made me question my fanhood of the band, then I traded it in for unplugged and all doubts were lost. Kurt you are god. R.I.P

lazlazlaz1
04-21-2008, 11:10 PM
Everytime I say Blur are my favourite band someone says "oh are they the one which did the woohoo song"

STPFan88
04-21-2008, 11:25 PM
Metallica made St Anger.

and the fact they cut their hair, and got rid of Jason Newstead

Slashiscool
04-24-2008, 08:29 AM
axl rose >:(

DieGarbageMan
04-24-2008, 10:03 AM
i hate the way foo fighters are adapting their music to obtain a one way ticket to mainstreem.

Thebiz
04-24-2008, 10:25 AM
Atreyu. Their screamer constantly does it wrong.

//ANDREW\\
04-26-2008, 12:58 PM
How it takes GNR a decade or two to realse a new album

Another bassist
04-27-2008, 01:14 AM
I hate how the bassist for Atreyu barely does anything at all in the songs. If he got creative he could do some cool stuff with Atreyu's sound.

Julz127
04-27-2008, 05:59 AM
Live/tonight/sold out DVD by Nirvana. Really made me question my fanhood of the band, then I traded it in for unplugged and all doubts were lost. Kurt you are god. R.I.P

lol the complete opposite happened to me!!

i hate to love cog they're good and everything but i hate some of the verse lyrics

for example "yes they're making lists of people interested in this" i hate those rhyming things.

HTML Rulez Dood
04-27-2008, 09:34 PM
i love them , but i dont like how senses fail hate women

rhcp_fan2210
05-01-2008, 07:08 AM
Cannibal Corpse after Chris left.

Metallica after ...And Justice For All. I was never a big fan to begin with and that Black Album **** ruined it even more.

That I have to buy Pig Destroyer's albums online.

Slayer did a very un-thrash album. THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED!!

Trent Reznor is happy. May Odin stike him in the face with his javenlin!

iv seen pig destroyer albums in song land also known as leading edge music

RHCP-stadium arcadium

Kerry Kings guitar solos

can't get mars volta merchandise in Canberra

that Eric Johnson was on guitar hero now every tool thinks they can play cliffs of dover just because they do the simplified melody off guitar hero

Chuck from Death is dead

John frusciante's latest album isn't available in australia

im sure there is more but thats all i can think of

BGrem261
05-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Rush, but if you seen their concert from the Snakes and Arrows tour... well the Larger Bowl intro video.... its really dumb...

IHeartme
05-01-2008, 06:55 PM
I like UnderOath but I cant tell whats guitar or keyboard it sounds like they dont have
a guy playing guitar sometimes and they have 2!

IHeartme
05-01-2008, 07:00 PM
i hate the way foo fighters are adapting their music to obtain a one way ticket to mainstreem.

YES!!!!!!! that is so gay. I got "echoes silence Blahblah"(name is to long)
and it sucks

The_Nameless112
05-01-2008, 07:48 PM
YES!!!!!!! that is so gay. I got "echoes silence Blahblah"(name is to long)
and it sucks
That album disgusted me.

As for something I hate about a band, I'll go down the list:
Cryptopsy - Has turned to ****
Carpathian Forest - Taking the turn that Dimmu took, but does it horribly
Nile - Inconsistent in quality

Slaytanic1993
05-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Opeth - NOTHING :p:
Carcass - I HATED THEIR BREAK-UP!
Vader - Wings x40 = last few albums
Akercocke - Hmm...yet again, NOTHING.
Cannibal Corpse - The gore lyrics get old quick, but the instrumentals own.
Dream Theater - Some inconsistency, but blah.
Porcupine Tree - Hmm...I can't believe I'm saying this, but nothing.

JohnFrusciante6
05-03-2008, 05:05 AM
red hot chili peppers: they are all aging, it's making me very sad. not that they can help it though.

foo fighters: a lot of the songs are created too fast. the songs i like are amazing, but there are many that are just filler tracks and they strait up suck.

Godsmack1310
05-03-2008, 09:59 AM
i hate how everyone thinks as i lay dying is emo

and i hate how everyone is like OMG how can u listen to underoath or demon hunter they are chritian metal

talia.
05-04-2008, 05:13 PM
Chevelle made the song "One Lonely Visitor".

Green Day and their matching black clothing, skinny pants and the eyeliner.

How System of a Down and RATM broke up before I got to see them.

Teeny-bobbers moshing to Paramore...seriously, WTF?

Lostprophets and their album "Liberation Transmission" which sounds like emo music when they insulted Fall Out Boy for the same reason.

IcePh0enix
05-04-2008, 05:29 PM
How Co&Ca won't let me read The Amory Wars for free.

:sad:

RHCP94
05-04-2008, 06:58 PM
How Elton John has refused to make a good album since the 70's.

Thebiz
05-06-2008, 11:01 AM
Opeth - NOTHING :p:
Carcass - I HATED THEIR BREAK-UP!
Vader - Wings x40 = last few albums
Akercocke - Hmm...yet again, NOTHING.
Cannibal Corpse - The gore lyrics get old quick, but the instrumentals own.
Dream Theater - Some inconsistency, but blah.
Porcupine Tree - Hmm...I can't believe I'm saying this, but nothing.

I thought Carcass were reuniting???