Come on, people!

PDA

View Full Version : Come on, people!

JesusOfSbrbia
04-30-2006, 08:23 PM
QUit listening to this crap... there's so much better stuff to listen to and play than hardcore

Plus it pisses me off when hardcore and screamo bands tour with punk bands...

Nobody going to a punk or ska show wants to hear that guitar-raping cacophony...

Just... why? Why do you listen to it? ((O.o))

zian615
04-30-2006, 08:26 PM
Not that i disagree...but why bother posting?

Jackson > you
04-30-2006, 08:28 PM
if you knew what real hardcore was you wouldnt be making this thread. REAL hardcore....you know bands like Black Flag and Minor Threat, is the foundation for what you percieve as 'Punk" music. Black Flag was Stomping in faces before that b|itch ass Greenday fag even picked up a guitar. so stfu. bands like Taking Back Sunday and Bullet For My Romance Blood Valentine Death Flower are NOT Hardcore, they are merely trying to find a genre in which to cram their sh|tty n00b music

and by the way, are you saying these ****ty hardcore bands, dont belong at a show with "REAL" punk bands like THE OFFSPRING!?!?! blasphemy!!!!!! the offspring being labeled as true punk is like labelling a retarded kid Goth because his lunch box is black.

mr_pikles
04-30-2006, 08:33 PM
I agree with Jackson ^!!!!!!!

LedZeppelin
04-30-2006, 08:35 PM
Why do you listen to Green Day, you arrogant fuck?

mr_pikles
04-30-2006, 08:35 PM
dumb ****

Primate-Primus
04-30-2006, 08:36 PM
words cannot express how gay you truly are

Zaphod_Beeblebr
04-30-2006, 08:38 PM
Well, for a start, playing good hardcore takes much more skill than some dumb three chord punk, and second, why do you care why we listen, just because you don't like it doesn't mean that it should be outlawed.

And yeah, why the hell did you even post?