Calico System

PDA

View Full Version : Calico System

myvaliantleap
04-30-2006, 09:12 PM
How many of you guys have heard of this band? What are your thoughts on them? I've seen them many times live. They come around here (southern Indiana, Jasper) alot.

kaktusnpoop
04-30-2006, 09:15 PM
I dig them

04-30-2006, 11:07 PM
They just played in portland oregon with kittie along with inflikt

EDIT: link doesnt work

waldorphPRS41
05-01-2006, 12:17 AM
Some of my friends saw them in my hometown like 2 or 3 years ago before anyone knew who they were. It was before I moved here and if you know anything about where I live there is absolutely no scene and they have played here like 3 times. They are supposed to be nice guys.

myvaliantleap
05-01-2006, 12:56 AM
Some of my friends saw them in my hometown like 2 or 3 years ago before anyone knew who they were. It was before I moved here and if you know anything about where I live there is absolutely no scene and they have played here like 3 times. They are supposed to be nice guys.

They are extremely nice guys. Mark (the vocalist) gets everyone into the songs, and the rest of the band are interacting as well. Mark comes up to me alot when they play here. I usually talk to them online before the shows and stuff. They have always replied and are always very nice. No matter what the weather or if hell and highwater come they will get here and play. I am kinda disappointed because we have a festival here every year called Drakefest www.myspace.com/drakefest and they are usually the headliners but they are going to be on tour so they ditched it. That is really the only time they have missed a show they said they were going to play, and they have been promising to be at Drakefest since last year. Oh well, I guess you play where you make more money. Last year they blew the power on the stage twice and still kicked major ass. So, if you haven't heard of them check them out. They are touring machines. I swear they never go home.

underoath888
09-26-2006, 12:23 PM
Calico System is an awesome band they are a hardcore metal band from st. louis MO. they are really cool guys to hang out with i mean they dont act like they are better than you or anything they just like to chill. they are signed with eulogy records and have toured everywhere from california to florida to japan and england they have been all over the world. in simple terms calico rocks. if you would like to hear them go to myspace.com/calicosystem. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

xstrikehardx
05-16-2007, 11:48 AM
They are an actual band with real talent who would have thought.
No but they are a great band when it comes to musical range and consitancy

Bloodshed
05-17-2007, 01:16 PM
i really like their stuff...these guys have serious talent......alas, too bad they are signed to the sinking ship known as eulogy records

bkilla
12-06-2013, 04:47 PM
still no tabs for em gayyyyy

ChemicalFire
12-06-2013, 04:49 PM
Then go do something useful and learn the songs by ear instead of being a whiny bitch.