Is it the end of Axl?

PDA

View Full Version : Is it the end of Axl?

invincibleneo
05-02-2006, 03:09 PM
After much hunting I finally saw the 2002 performance of Axl at Mtv VMA awards. It sucked so bad. Tht man was totally out of key and awful. I feel sorry for him coz even today when I listen to sweet child o' mine it takes me away to that special place! ;)
When the performance started with his "ooooh yea" it seemed he was just continuing the wrong note he started on, coz its a worldwide teleast, not even national television. He dint even seem that charismatic, rather reluctant.

He WAS a good guy now he has just lost it. After his statements about SLASH visitng him, he seems crazy. I feel sorry to see him this way.

Is the end for axl?

Scorzerci
05-02-2006, 03:12 PM
gnr thread

PooKoo
05-02-2006, 03:25 PM
dont start another wave of gnr threads, please.

Ill have to go back to my old school flaming roots.

Stratwizard
05-02-2006, 03:49 PM
No one reported?

Well then... *reported*

Asswipe...

JackWhite1988
05-02-2006, 06:23 PM
It has BEEN the end of Axl for 14 years dude.

splice
05-02-2006, 07:54 PM
i love lamp

oh yeah and axl rose is a weirdo

haveaniceday233
05-02-2006, 08:00 PM
definitly hes all fat now and he cant sing

PooKoo
05-02-2006, 08:11 PM
**** YOU **** YOU AND **** YOU ALLLLLL WHO POSTED IN THIS THREAD!!!!!ahhhhhhhh muther****er let you all be cast out from the shred forum, ye who posteth after me. Im serious too bitches. I will just ignore any opinions you have from now on if you seriously post in this thread, and not take you as seriously if you spam it or flame it, just let it die. He'll get whats coming to him.

Witch-king
05-02-2006, 08:47 PM
:)

JkHalen
05-02-2006, 09:44 PM
well, I was wondering where all these noob GnR threads had gone too..

Beckerism
05-02-2006, 09:45 PM
No.

This will be the end of Axl.

http://mike.wordpress.com/files/2005/12/chuck_norris_age_49.jpg

splice
05-02-2006, 10:13 PM
No.

This will be the end of Axl.

http://mike.wordpress.com/files/2005/12/chuck_norris_age_49.jpg

:haha :haha :haha

chuck norris pwns

TheUltimateSin
05-02-2006, 10:25 PM
Is it the end of Axl? Debatable. What it is the end of for sure though is the end of common sense when you completely ignore the fact that we have a GNR Only thread for this kind of crap, and that you post 2 identical and useless threads because of the former. I invite you to remove your cranium from your rectum and post these kind of things in the thread that exists for them.

**REPORTED**

stiff-upper-lip
05-03-2006, 12:01 AM
i love lamp

oh yeah and axl rose is a weirdo

:haha :haha, somones been watching the Anchorman :D

milk was a baaaad choice :D

yes it is the end, hes a fool!!!

invincibleneo
05-03-2006, 03:10 AM
There is too much of frustation in everyone here.

pavan
05-03-2006, 08:06 AM
I love Powers of Ten

invincibleneo
05-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Axl's a good singer. He is atleast better than scot weiland, I got some live videos of VR, and he is good but not as much as the '91 axl. Scot sound very ordinary, just like a cliche rock singer.

Feel sorry for axl.

Do u believe axl's claim of SLASH visiting his house and dissing about his VR band members? If not, why would axl do such a thing?

Slice N Dice
05-03-2006, 01:48 PM
Hes a hell of a piano player though he should just stuff GNR and launch his own solo piano career

Stratwizard
05-03-2006, 02:16 PM
Hes a hell of a piano player though he should just stuff GNR and launch his own solo piano career

:haha

PooKoo
05-03-2006, 02:27 PM
you guys have all just proved my point, and i lost a little respect for all of you.

Stratwizard
05-03-2006, 02:29 PM
you guys have all just proved my point, and i lost a little respect for all of you.

Well, I reported this thread yesterday. Nothing has happened. They might keep it open, or then the mods are busy. Either way, it's gonna stay on the front page, because there's always someone to post here. Just like you and me.

splice
05-03-2006, 03:27 PM

dude this is a forum.....dont take it so damn seriously

and why would anybody with a life give a f***k about what some person they dont know thinks about them???

chill

AngilasGuy
05-03-2006, 03:33 PM
Good riddance, he sucks, he's a stupid douche, seriously.
He was cool in the 80's, but I mean I saw him preform in tighty whiteys on Inside Edition, thats just.. stupid.

PooKoo
05-03-2006, 03:40 PM
Stratwizard, i got nothing against you, and i really dont care.

Splice, the only person taking it seriously is you for even caring what i said anyways, I honestly dont give a **** about any of this really, I just love flaming gnr threads.

TheUltimateSin
05-03-2006, 06:27 PM
^Yeah, really. Remember the last wave of GNR threads to come rolling down the crapchute? I reported it as well. Tis only a matter of time......I hope.....

Stratwizard
05-04-2006, 02:29 AM
No need for multiple reports UltimateSin. It just takes time before the mods come here...

wil
05-04-2006, 06:12 AM
whats the weather like for you guys? it's really warm here.

TheUltimateSin
05-04-2006, 08:22 AM
No need for multiple reports UltimateSin. It just takes time before the mods come here...

I know I know....that didn't dawn on me until after I did it though...

wil
05-04-2006, 08:31 AM
Anyone see the snooker world final?

Scorzerci
05-04-2006, 11:28 AM
yeah I saw a bit of it a few days ago...

wil
05-04-2006, 11:47 AM
did you know it was the longest world final ever? i fancied Ebdon to make a comeback but to be honest, i didnt really like either player much so i didnt care who won.

is this the end of invincibleneo?
then again, they showed the matrix trilogy on ITV here over the last three days so hes probably been a bit preoccupied with that...

bonchie1
05-04-2006, 11:55 AM
its kinda hard to use an only thread when theres 5000 pages to it...

but thats just my opinion. if the mods see fit they'll close it...whats the big deal. i'd hate for it to take away from 50 other "best steve vai song" or "whos the fastest" threads.

i check this forum everday and this is the first GNR thread i've seen in a while. if you wanta use the theory that there are to many GNR threads then the same should be used on shredder threads.

this is still the 80's rock forum to. i'm sure the mods will delete or close them if it gets outa hand.

to answer the question though. axl is a douche. i liked him in the 80's but now...nah.

wil
05-04-2006, 11:59 AM
the only GnR thread is stickied for a reason-to stop stuff like this appearing, its hardly a specific thread is it? the theme of Axl rose's artistic integrity gets brought up every other day in the GnR thread so this thread is a total waste of space.

Id rather fill it with something useful until it gets closed.

Resiliance
05-04-2006, 12:32 PM
did you know it was the longest world final ever? i fancied Ebdon to make a comeback but to be honest, i didnt really like either player much so i didnt care who won.

is this the end of invincibleneo?
then again, they showed the matrix trilogy on ITV here over the last three days so hes probably been a bit preoccupied with that...

See my sig.

:p:

Bleh, when Ronnie was out I was severely disappointed. I'm not a big fan of Dott, to say the least, and Ebdon isn't one of my favorites either.

Hendry/Ronnie/Williams... Any match made up out of any of those will make me wet in my pants.

WhiteStripesIII
05-04-2006, 12:35 PM
Axl rose is an anagram for oral sex, Lol

wil
05-04-2006, 01:01 PM
See my sig.

:p:

Bleh, when Ronnie was out I was severely disappointed. I'm not a big fan of Dott, to say the least, and Ebdon isn't one of my favorites either.

Hendry/Ronnie/Williams... Any match made up out of any of those will make me wet in my pants.

yeah, well Ronnie's temprament is the only thing that stops him ruling the world of snooker--except for the broken tip problems he had this year--his talent is untouchable. Williams is almost as good, hes a much more solid player, he's emotionless. Hendry's slipping a bit now but still great to watch.
Steve Davies is the best player ever, precise, clinical, like a robot.

Id have preferred a more exciting final, too much cautious safety playing for my liking.

Resiliance
05-04-2006, 01:18 PM
I'd disagree on the Davis best player statement, but heck, who cares.

The final was a snoozefest for me.

wil
05-04-2006, 01:23 PM
same here, and when Dott kissed the trophy when he knew it was in the bag and started screaming 'come on' didnt really do anything for me. fair play to him though, he outplayed everyone he came across.

Dott-- :)
Ebdon- :cry:

its just a co-incidence that theyre bald...

Witch-king
05-04-2006, 02:25 PM
I hate them both. Dott is just shit. How he won I'll never know.

I had 10 squid on Doherty too. I thought he might have had it in him this year. :(

All in all, a very disapointing championship for me, lots of boring frames.

P.S Davis <3's the cock.

wil
05-05-2006, 07:38 AM
Yeah, on the whole is was pretty boring. Ebdon and Dott are both extremely focused players, but i think that when Dott amassed his insurmountable lead, it knocked Ebdon's confidence all over the place.

Witch-king
05-05-2006, 08:21 AM
^i wouldnt say that. he wasn't far off a pretty amazing comeback, and dott is shit at holding his lead under pressure.