Heres a good laugh

PDA

View Full Version : Heres a good laugh

bonchie1
05-12-2006, 07:03 PM
friend of mine got sucked into the whole emo crap genre and loves my chemical romance. so i was tinkering around at launch.com and came across this.

http://music.yahoo.com/ar-309929-videos--My-Chemical-Romance

click on the yahoo live exclusive performance of helena...grab a drink...and laugh your head off. the guy can't hold a note for his life...the band is terrible...and the way he acts when singing is even annoying.

amazing that this is one of the top bands in the world when theres such great musicians such as the ones discussed on this board around. wtf has the world came to...watching this video is almost depressing.

btw i know its not shred related but thought you guys might want something to laugh at. plus i was bored and this was so bad i had to share it with someone. its like a good joke...you can't hold it in.

!xobile
05-12-2006, 07:19 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH i wanna slap that guy

Gman400
05-12-2006, 07:21 PM
It's not the performance. It's just the song. I mean not that the performance doesn't suck, it's just that there's only minor differences from the albums sound.

StreetHawk
05-12-2006, 07:23 PM
That's just fucking horrible.

bonchie1
05-12-2006, 07:25 PM
It's not the performance. It's just the song. I mean not that the performance doesn't suck, it's just that there's only minor differences from the albums sound.

no doubt. but its funny to see them for what they really are without the studio...either way they are just terrible.

Godly Moose
05-12-2006, 07:33 PM
Fuck launch it doesn't like Firefox. >=(

bonchie1
05-12-2006, 07:49 PM
Fuck launch it doesn't like Firefox. >=(

really...for me its the opposite...IE hates lanch.com for me. make sure you have the activeX controller d/led and it should work.

Godly Moose
05-12-2006, 07:52 PM
really...for me its the opposite...IE hates lanch.com for me. make sure you have the activeX controller d/led and it should work.

No yahoo is to stupid to know that people use Firefox(Best internet broswer IMO), and for some reason they think your using Netscape internet broswer(Happens with firefox : /) and say you can't acess the site, well not the site but the videos.