VH1's Super Group

PDA

View Full Version : VH1's Super Group

SuburbanCowboy
05-19-2006, 02:30 PM
Anyone see the preview for VH1's new show Super Group. They paired up Sebastian Bach (skid row), Scott Ian (anthrax), Ted Nugent (the NUGE!!!), that fat guy who was on Oz and married Tera Patrick is playing bass, and I forgot who the drummer was.

They have a few weeks to make a hit record while staying in Las Vegas. The show looks pretty funny actually. Bach still hits the bottle pretty hard these days, and they showed him having some moments of drunken excellence. I'll be watching when this comes on... which I think is next week.

apocalypse13
05-19-2006, 02:36 PM
Yeah I saw something about it, I might check it out. I wonder if Bach can still sing so well.

PooKoo
05-19-2006, 02:37 PM
i believe jason bonhams the drummer.

and after the dimebag thing, i hate nugent, but ah well, shuold be sad but funny.

SuburbanCowboy
05-19-2006, 02:39 PM
i believe jason bonhams the drummer.

and after the dimebag thing, i hate nugent, but ah well, shuold be sad but funny.

Is it really Bonham? Now I feel like a dick for not remembering that.

And you're gonna have to fill me in... what happened with Nuge and Dime?

PooKoo
05-19-2006, 02:51 PM
Nuge completely trashed dime and pantera AFTER dimes death, saying all sorts of **** about how he doesnt get how bands drink and how someone would name themselves after a "life destroying product"

i mean, opinions are one thing, but when someone dies, especially so recently, you try not to make them so tastless.

And dont worry, its jason bonham, he looks like a biker, it doesnt matter. Good drummer though, i've heard him on some zep stuff.

Inahrima
05-19-2006, 02:57 PM
I'm tempted to say this sounds just like another disgusting pop show, but i dunno seems interesting.

GoodCharloteSux
05-19-2006, 03:01 PM
I am so watching this. BTW the bassist is Evan Seinfield from Biohazard.

SuburbanCowboy
05-19-2006, 03:13 PM
Nuge completely trashed dime and pantera AFTER dimes death, saying all sorts of **** about how he doesnt get how bands drink and how someone would name themselves after a "life destroying product"

i mean, opinions are one thing, but when someone dies, especially so recently, you try not to make them so tastless.

And dont worry, its jason bonham, he looks like a biker, it doesnt matter. Good drummer though, i've heard him on some zep stuff.

Damn, I didnt know about that. I've always liked Nuge's music, but I've never agreed with his anti-drug/alcohol views. He does get waay too over opinionated and preachy when it comes to that stuff. It's like he's the godfather of all these emo straight-edged little f*ckers today.

PooKoo
05-19-2006, 03:18 PM
Damn, I didnt know about that. I've always liked Nuge's music, but I've never agreed with his anti-drug/alcohol views. He does get waay too over opinionated and preachy when it comes to that stuff. It's like he's the godfather of all these emo straight-edged little f*ckers today.

amen.

Some great music though.

nuge, that is, not straight edge.

SuburbanCowboy
05-19-2006, 03:41 PM
You got me thinking now..

I remember seeing the MTV Cribs with Nugent on there. He gave a tour of his house and in his basement he had dozens of assorted dead animals stuffed and posed. Then he proudly showed off his collection of hunting bows.... which he has hundreds of it looked like.

So he really does have a lot of nerve criticizing other people's vices, as if he doesnt have any. He's always bragging about how he likes to hunt and kill animals. He's clearly addicted to killing living things, which I think is far more destructive than a bottle of jack or a dimebag. Infact, it's probably the worst vice I can think of (short of killing people). What a douchebag.

TheUltimateSin
05-19-2006, 05:24 PM
hmm...I might check that out. it could be interesting. might be good, might be bad...i don't know. I haven't heard any of jason bonham's stuff or any of the nuge's playing recently, let alone pretty much anything recent from the rest of this motley crew.

curtis loew
05-19-2006, 05:28 PM
You got me thinking now..

I remember seeing the MTV Cribs with Nugent on there. He gave a tour of his house and in his basement he had dozens of assorted dead animals stuffed and posed. Then he proudly showed off his collection of hunting bows.... which he has hundreds of it looked like.

So he really does have a lot of nerve criticizing other people's vices, as if he doesnt have any. He's always bragging about how he likes to hunt and kill animals. He's clearly addicted to killing living things, which I think is far more destructive than a bottle of jack or a dimebag. Infact, it's probably the worst vice I can think of (short of killing people). What a douchebag.

he is a hunter, a genuine hick. im a hick and i hunt. its just something he enjoys, and he has been doing it so long, that he has amassed a giant collection of wall mounted animals. there is nothing wrong with hunting for food. which im sure he does seeing his views on the world. but he still owns

apocalypse13
05-19-2006, 05:38 PM
Dime liked smoking weed.

Ted's in no place to criticize.

SuburbanCowboy
05-19-2006, 05:50 PM
he is a huner, a genuine hick. im a hick and i hunt. its just something he enjoys, and he has been doing it so long, that he has amassed a giant collection of wall mounted animals. there is nothing wrong with hunting for food. which im sure he does seeing his views on the world. but he still owns

Riiiiiiiiiiight..... :rolleyes:

I'm sure he hunts for his own food. Not to hang the corpse trophies on his wall or anything like that. But strictly to eat and survive. It's clear that this man would starve to death if he didnt go out and kill some deer. I mean, if the hunt goes wrong he might have to ask his gorgeous trophy wife to go into the kitchen of his mansion and make him some actual dinner.

Spare me the excuses, man. He is a grade-A dickhead who criticizes people for drinking and smoking pot, while he kills innocent animals so he can hang their bodies on his wall. Being a redneck may explain his actions, but they do not excuse them.

I'm no animal acitivist or anything like that. And if that's what Nugent choses to do with his life, then fine. He is a grown man who can make his own conscious decisions. But he should also recognize that he is in no place to put down other people for their life decisions. Especially one who recently passed away and was so well loved and respected.

edit: i was so angered at curtis_loew's post that I replied without reading the rest of the thread. Apoc's reply above mine says everything I was trying to say. So basically, yeah, I agree with Apoc. I just tend to type a lot sometimes

scheck006
05-19-2006, 05:52 PM
sebastian bach? I thought it was dave mustaine, but i just saw the last few seconds of that commercial. dang. I was all psyched

curtis loew
05-19-2006, 06:00 PM
Riiiiiiiiiiight..... :rolleyes:

I'm sure he hunts for his own food. Not to hang the corpse trophies on his wall or anything like that. But strictly to eat and survive. It's clear that this man would starve to death if he didnt go out and kill some deer. I mean, if the hunt goes wrong he might have to ask his gorgeous trophy wife to go into the kitchen of his mansion and make him some actual dinner.

Spare me the excuses, man. He is a grade-A dickhead who criticizes people for drinking and smoking pot, while he kills innocent animals so he can hang their bodies on his wall. Being a redneck may explain his actions, but they do not excuse them.

I'm no animal acitivist or anything like that. And if that's what Nugent choses to do with his life, then fine. He is a grown man who can make his own conscious decisions. But he should also recognize that he is in no place to put down other people for their life decisions. Especially one who recently passed away and was so well loved and respected.

edit: i was so angered at curtis_loew's post that I replied without reading the rest of the thread. Apoc's reply above mine says everything I was trying to say. So basically, yeah, I agree with Apoc. I just tend to type a lot sometimes

i know he is a jerk, maybe he just enjoys eating meat instead of stuff that he bought

Erc
05-19-2006, 06:35 PM
while he kills innocent animals so he can hang their bodies on his wall

Animals do not have a conscience. Therefore animals can't be "innocent" nor "cruel." Their thought processes arn't advanced enough to questions their existantance, morals etc. They live simply to survive, and for something like us to eat or make sport of.

Save your bull**** for someplace else.

He's clearly addicted to killing living things, which I think is far more destructive than a bottle of jack or a dimebag. Infact, it's probably the worst vice I can think of (short of killing people).

On a side note, thats one of the dumbest things I've ever heard in my life. If I need to explain why...

curtis loew
05-19-2006, 06:36 PM
^thank you

apocalypse13
05-19-2006, 06:40 PM
Haha, short and sweet ftw.

SuburbanCowboy
05-19-2006, 06:52 PM
Animals do not have a conscience. Therefore animals can't be "innocent" nor "cruel." Their thought processes arn't advanced enough to questions their existantance, morals etc. They live simply to survive, and for something like us to eat or make sport of.

On a side note, thats one of the dumbest things I've ever heard in my life. If I need to explain why...

Uncle Ted?!?! Is that really you?!?!

This is f'n crazy! The NUGE himself is right here on our UG forum!!

apocalypse13
05-19-2006, 06:57 PM
Well, I'll say I don't give a crap that Dime toked up and that Ted hunts. I hunt. And who cares if people do drugs?

If someone's addicted to some comepletely mind warping drug like heroin, then yeah, that's somthing to worry about. But weed, nah. Not as harmful, addicting, or expensive.

Gman400
05-19-2006, 07:10 PM
Weeds okay with me, I don't do it personally though and probably never will (okay maybe a couple times,) but the Nuge is an ass to come out with something like that after his death. if he had said it TO him or at least while he was alive it wouldn't be such a big deal but that's just disrespectful, especially since Dime was more influential than he.

apocalypse13
05-19-2006, 07:12 PM
Definitely

Erc
05-19-2006, 07:37 PM
Uncle Ted?!?! Is that really you?!?!

This is f'n crazy! The NUGE himself is right here on our UG forum!!

Wow being anti-bull**** makes me ted nugent? I'm flattered.

PooKoo
05-19-2006, 08:58 PM
hunting is something i personally couldnt care less about. If you wanna go kill **** go kill ****, **** animals.

Now hunting certain species that are endangered, or purely to say you killed it, is stupid, if you like the rush, then go shoot things, just dont overdue it. Same with drugs.

And guys, dont start arguing, i like you both too much to take sides.

Inahrima
05-20-2006, 04:32 AM
Whats the topic of this thread anyways? :confused:

Freepower
05-20-2006, 09:42 AM
Wow being anti-bull**** makes me ted nugent? I'm flattered.

*Grabs a big lead pipe, pulls on a bandana and stands beside erc.*

Damn straight.

You know, some parts of america, they really do hunt for food. No ****. And some of them enjoy it. Great.

And honestly, alcohol is a million times worse than hunting. What kills more every year?

Now, deep sea trawling, where you throw away everything except cod, thats a ****ing disgrace, but going out, shooting a ****ing deer and mounting its head (great eating on a deer's head, if you've got a penchant for bone, antler and hair), well, honestly, thats better than being a ****ing battery cow eater. Better for the enviroment, better for the animal, and sure as **** better for Ted's health.

bonchie1
05-20-2006, 10:07 AM
people don't hunt for food beecause they have to get meat that way...but they do hunt because meat you hunt can't normally be bought...so saying someone hunts for food isn't exactly a stupid thing to say..

deer for example...or many variances of deer...or beer...or quall (can buy it but its not cheap)...squirel...etc. etc.

i love deer meat...but i have to hunt if i want it.

bonchie1
05-20-2006, 10:09 AM
as for the show i saw some clips of it and it looks like ted gets into a few fights with the bassist about what music should be.

teds soloing and crap while the bassist wants super heavy metal powerchord stuff.

and for that i have to give ted the nod. i'm unfamiliar with what happened with ted and dimebag so i won't judge either on it.

SuburbanCowboy
05-20-2006, 02:27 PM
yeah.. I'm done arguing for now. I really dont like Nugent enough to get into arguments over him

as for the show i saw some clips of it and it looks like ted gets into a few fights with the bassist about what music should be.

teds soloing and crap while the bassist wants super heavy metal powerchord stuff.

and for that i have to give ted the nod. i'm unfamiliar with what happened with ted and dimebag so i won't judge either on it.

Yeah I saw some of that in the preview. It looks like the bassist quits eventually. I think the band really could work too, since everyone in it can hold their own. But Nugent seems highly out of place. Without him, they could be writing really heavy songs that would sound great with Bach. They probably only picked Nuge cause they know he'd bring some drama to the show.

They also showed on the preview that the bassist wants to name the band "Fist". Nugent had a problem with it obviously. But I kinda like it

apocalypse13
05-20-2006, 03:52 PM
people don't hunt for food beecause they have to get meat that way...but they do hunt because meat you hunt can't normally be bought...so saying someone hunts for food isn't exactly a stupid thing to say..

deer for example...or many variances of deer...or beer...or quall (can buy it but its not cheap)...squirel...etc. etc.

i love deer meat...but i have to hunt if i want it.
venison = pwn

curtis loew
05-20-2006, 08:52 PM
they should of had zakk wylde play guitar along with scott ian

Jotun666
05-20-2006, 09:23 PM
If Dime were still alive, him and Ian would be a perfect match, for some reason I just see chemistry between the two. And who the hell is Biohazard?

curtis loew
05-20-2006, 10:10 PM
some band no one has heard of

TheUltimateSin
05-20-2006, 10:29 PM
^ :rolleyes: obviously someone has heard of them or they wouldn't have been mentioned.

And anyway, this isn't a "should have had" or a "what it would be like if" situation. It's a specific set of guys who are attempting to have a shot at a "supergroup"(although we all know how the last "supergroup" Nuge was involved with went :p: ). I don't know...if the Ted is still able to rock like he did back in the day, and the rest of the guys involved are able to rock with him, it should work out and maybe get a few albums worth. Otherwise, they'll suck it up completely and the whole project will deflate from under them and come crashing down like a lead zeppelin :)

curtis loew
05-20-2006, 10:48 PM
yea, jason bonham on drums is going to own.

InSaynePig
05-21-2006, 03:49 AM
If Dime were still alive, him and Ian would be a perfect match, for some reason I just see chemistry between the two.
Well, they would have matching facial hair. And that goes a long way.

I might have to check this show out, as bad as it will probably be...

Green_Fox
05-22-2006, 11:31 PM
it's pretty good, if you ask me. i saw the premiere several days ago.
i really couldn't stand sebastian after that top 40 "metal" songs show. he gets very annoying!!!!!

Myrdinn
05-23-2006, 03:55 PM
Oh god, why Ted? Nugent outside of one album and a cpl of songs and Detroit has never been regarded as a guitar hero or star of any form except maybe as a shill for the NRA. Heh, I remember seeing him headlining with AC/DC opening in the 70s. AC/DC got booed off the stage and over half the audience was laughing at Ted. It was probably the worst concert I ever saw in that era.

SuburbanCowboy
05-23-2006, 04:03 PM
Yeah, I thought Nugent was a dickhead before I saw the show. But damn, he is a bigger dickhead than I could've imagined. I've never heard someone more full of himself (except the Great Kat maybe). The show would be so much better without him. Between him and Bach, nobody else can even get a word in. I dont think Bonham has said more than 10 words so far.

scheck006
05-23-2006, 06:45 PM
I really don't like him or his guitar playing.

I'd much rather had slash or zakk on lead guitar. they definitely could have picked a better bass player too

curtis loew
05-23-2006, 07:28 PM
yea, like nikki sixx

Juicy(J)
05-26-2006, 02:11 AM

U are clearly a ****ing dumbass meathead moron **** who has no value of life. Ted Nugent is a ****ing redneck pretensious dickhead quite like yourself. Now go report me homo.

PooKoo
05-26-2006, 07:23 AM
Dude, leave our forum, everyone hates you, especially me.

Erc
05-26-2006, 08:39 AM
U are clearly a ****ing dumbass meathead moron **** who has no value of life. Ted Nugent is a ****ing redneck pretensious dickhead quite like yourself. Now go report me homo.

Clearly.

Stratwizard
05-28-2006, 04:21 AM
I hate Ted Nugent.

curtis loew
05-28-2006, 08:52 AM
i dont like his views on dime and on drugs and all that, but he is a VERY smart person. very wise also.

Resiliance
05-28-2006, 08:54 AM
I respect the bloke for saying what he thinks of stuff and not trying to be politically correct.

I also think all you fanboys who are insulted because he didn't like Dime should get the f00k over it.

curtis loew
05-28-2006, 08:55 AM
it doesnt bother me, nor did it, nor will it. im just saying for all the others that do, that he is a very smart and wise man. maybe he is so against drugs and alchohol for a reason. like i hate drugs because they are a reason i dont have a father figure in my home. my grandma was addicted to morphine and my grandpa was an alchoholic. those are reasons why i dont like drugs or alchhol. maybe he has had family problems with it

JackWhite1988
05-29-2006, 01:33 AM
I honestly don't know why Nugent would say such things...it's true however. As smart as he comes off with his memorization of statistics and good word usage, he isn't the smartest human being.

Dimebag Darrell looked up to Nugent just like he looked up to KISS, Van Halen etc. For Nugent to make slandering remarks after he's dead on a webforum in low-brow in my opinion. I usually have no problem with people who are honest no matter what but that exceeds ethics in my book. I may not agree with alot people's choices in life but I have my own problems and atleast I'm humble enough to realize that and not play the "holier than thou" card on anyone whom I could possibly have conflicting opinions with.

I'm a fan of Nugent's music, but I'm not a fan of him as a person. The guns that he so whole-heartedly advocates are the ones that kill innocent human beings like Dimebag Darrell. That's what happens when guns are accessible to every "red blooded american" Ted. People die...for what reason?

PooKoo
05-29-2006, 01:43 AM
I respect the bloke for saying what he thinks of stuff and not trying to be politically correct.

I also think all you fanboys who are insulted because he didn't like Dime should get the f00k over it.

i respect what hes saying, i trasha lotta dead people, but eh.

I like dime more then the nuge, what can i say resi?

dont hate me...

Resiliance
05-29-2006, 02:43 AM
I honestly don't know why Nugent would say such things...it's true however. As smart as he comes off with his memorization of statistics and good word usage, he isn't the smartest human being.

Dimebag Darrell looked up to Nugent just like he looked up to KISS, Van Halen etc. For Nugent to make slandering remarks after he's dead on a webforum in low-brow in my opinion. I usually have no problem with people who are honest no matter what but that exceeds ethics in my book. I may not agree with alot people's choices in life but I have my own problems and atleast I'm humble enough to realize that and not play the "holier than thou" card on anyone whom I could possibly have conflicting opinions with.

I'm a fan of Nugent's music, but I'm not a fan of him as a person. The guns that he so whole-heartedly advocates are the ones that kill innocent human beings like Dimebag Darrell. That's what happens when guns are accessible to every "red blooded american" Ted. People die...for what reason?

He didn't just go off and make slandering remarks.

It was started on his forum, where there was a thread about it, and he chipped in. He didn't just decide to start making lewd comments.

But yeah, everyone knows people who post on their own forums when they have a status like he does is evil...

SuburbanCowboy
05-30-2006, 04:21 PM
So is anyone still watching this show?

It feels like they take VERY LONG commercial breaks, which gets annoying. But maybe that's just my imagination.

And the storyline about Ian and Nugent being butt-buddies now is pretty gay too.

edit: and Nugent's version of the Star Spangled Banner is f*cking terrible. I wish he'd stop doing that.

scheck006
05-30-2006, 10:15 PM
i'm more interested in the music they make than the drama that the producers keyed in on.

oh well, such is reality tv

visa
05-31-2006, 12:13 AM
I like that song that they just finished in the last episode, but I havent been able to find it online anywhere.
I like the show, its entertaining.

SilentDeftone
05-31-2006, 01:58 AM
Ted seems like a pretty cool guy. I think his philosophies on life and hunting and such are interesting.

The bassist is a complete dick though.

-SD :dance:

terrencemaddox
05-31-2006, 02:21 AM
Its an entertaining show for the most part, but I just don't understand their choice of bassist.

scheck006
05-31-2006, 02:38 AM
I love how sebastian bach gets bitched at for wanting to work on the music and not wanting a beat boxer to take jason bonham's place.

I'm totally with him on both of those what do you guys think?

bonchie1
05-31-2006, 09:31 AM
Ted seems like a pretty cool guy. I think his philosophies on life and hunting and such are interesting.

The bassist is a complete dick though.

he makes himself look stupid trying to tell sabastian how to sing...

plus hes not that great of a bassist.

bonchie1
05-31-2006, 09:32 AM

isn't there a PETA site you can go play on?

SuburbanCowboy
05-31-2006, 12:53 PM
I love how sebastian bach gets bitched at for wanting to work on the music and not wanting a beat boxer to take jason bonham's place.

I'm totally with him on both of those what do you guys think?

I agree. These retards only have 12 days to make a hit song and they're going out and partying everynight. They should be kissing Bach's ass for all the extra work he's doing.

SilentDeftone
05-31-2006, 12:57 PM
he makes himself look stupid trying to tell sabastian how to sing...

plus hes not that great of a bassist.
Yah. And I don't like the lyrics he writes either. "Soulless existence!" my ass. Write about something that suits Bach's voice and the music they're putting behind it, not some whiny ass bull****.

-Sd :dance:

SuburbanCowboy
05-31-2006, 01:35 PM
Yah. And I don't like the lyrics he writes either. "Soulless existence!" my ass. Write about something that suits Bach's voice and the music they're putting behind it, not some whiny ass bull****.

-Sd :dance:

Uggghh.. I cringe when he sings that line over and over. He has a terrible voice.

Godly Moose
05-31-2006, 07:11 PM
The bass player is a asshole.

scheck006
05-31-2006, 08:14 PM
did anyone see the part where the producer listens to this rockin song and says...

that song would be great if it were 1982...

that pissed me off to no end. It's what's wrong with the music industry all summed up in one sentance.

SilentDeftone
05-31-2006, 08:26 PM
^ Yah, that ticked me off too. A good song should be good no matter what time period it is. We don't say Beethoven's 5th sucked because it's not the freaking Renaissance, do we?

Katie123
05-31-2006, 09:36 PM
I really cannot stand Sebastian Bach or Evan Seinfeld porn man. Every time Bach or Evan talks I cringe. I laughed so hard when Bach says he hoped Supergroup would be as good as Skid Row. So Bach claims Skid Row was the best selling metal group in the US when was this? He must have dreamt this up. This whole show is a joke. Teddy boy certainly doesn't have much respect for his wife the way he is hitting on Danushka. Did Bach, or Evan ever get the message that they have no talent. Evan may want to just hang up his so called rock career and focus entirely on his contributions to the porn industry. Bach cannot sing worth a crap. Nugent should go back to hunting and kissing Bush's butt.

Katie123
05-31-2006, 09:42 PM
Doc McGee may be wrong. I think anything from 1982 sounds better than that crap.

visa
05-31-2006, 11:45 PM
. Bach cannot sing worth a crap

I dont think thats true at all, hes an excellent singer, you may not like the way he sings, but he can sing.

Katie123
06-01-2006, 01:37 AM
Blech! Bach is not an excellent singer now nor was he back in the 80's! I find it funny that he thinks he is a good singer.

Katie123
06-01-2006, 01:43 AM
Evan Seinfeld telling Bach how to sing is just too funny. Way to go porn king Evan. Bach said he first bought a computer to look at porn so maybe Bach should just quit music for good and star in Evans' next porn prooduction. They should just make sure that Scotty Schwartz is also in it!

visa
06-01-2006, 02:34 AM
Blech! Bach is not an excellent singer now nor was he back in the 80's! I find it funny that he thinks he is a good singer.

Like I said before, he is a good singer, you just dont like him.

scheck006
06-01-2006, 02:35 AM
you obviously know nothing about singing

SuburbanCowboy
06-01-2006, 01:32 PM

And from now on everything you say will be regarded as invalid. Good job

apocalypse13
06-01-2006, 01:36 PM
Fuck you whore.

You know nothing, and you aren't wanted in this existence. Saying he is not talented is fucking blasphemy. I don't give a shit if you don't like him, but he's an extremely talented vocalist.

PooKoo
06-01-2006, 02:56 PM
*coughquicksandjesuscoughawooga*

Katie123
06-01-2006, 09:57 PM
My apologies, Bach is talented at being a pompous and chauvinistic jerkoff!

Godly Moose
06-01-2006, 10:29 PM
Let the flaming begin. :cool:

Katie123
06-01-2006, 10:52 PM
Bach played Jesus in Jesus Christ Superstar but was fired because of his diva-like behavior. Ha ha

scheck006
06-01-2006, 11:23 PM
why do you open your mouth at all?

Tony67
06-02-2006, 12:46 AM
I love this show. Talk about guys who know who to rock. Real beer drinkin', girl ****in' kinda musicians!

curtis loew
06-02-2006, 07:43 AM
i think that sebastian needs to look into-himself less and more to others

Tony67
06-02-2006, 06:40 PM
why do little pansies make fun of this show? they should just go listen to wussy music. uncle ted is the man!

i wish tera partrick was my wife. i love her vidoes. she knows how to treat a man

PooKoo
06-02-2006, 06:53 PM
This whole thread is like a breeding ground for ****ING STUPID DOUBLEPOSTING NOOBS

damnit

**** punctuation.

Tony67
06-02-2006, 08:29 PM
Nuge is a good spokperson for the NRA. People need guns for protection so they should be easly accesible.

Four-Sticks
06-02-2006, 09:42 PM
^Shut

-AliceCooper
06-02-2006, 09:50 PM
^no you shut up, ted dosent hunt to kill, he dose it for being in nature and the challenge

"being a hunter is perfect, those who are against it are perfectly retared"

Four-Sticks
06-02-2006, 09:53 PM
^Miss

SGRipper
06-02-2006, 10:42 PM
I'm not pro or anti hunting, but all i care about is NUGE ******* ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Four-Sticks
06-02-2006, 10:48 PM
^agree

Vital remains
06-02-2006, 10:52 PM
hahaha..... this show rocks. everyone but ted is a shallow peice of ****

PooKoo
06-02-2006, 11:06 PM
Proved my point.

curtis loew
06-03-2006, 05:05 PM
wow these new guys are just ruining the thread..........damn noobs

PooKoo
06-03-2006, 05:31 PM
I formally apologize for all the **** i used to give ya curtis, you are certantly much better then them.

Tony67
06-03-2006, 05:53 PM
Can't wait for the new episode tommorrow. Wanna see bachster and nuge rip it up.Poor jason looks like he won't able to drum because of a hand injury who will replace him?

curtis loew
06-04-2006, 08:33 AM
I formally apologize for all the **** i used to give ya curtis, you are certantly much better then them.

thanks

bonchie1
06-04-2006, 09:02 AM
did i read a few posts back that nuge has no talent?

come on...take the blinders off...the guy is good.

(his star spangled banner sucks though...i can play it better then that)

SilentDeftone
06-04-2006, 11:55 PM
Can't wait for the new episode tommorrow. Wanna see bachster and nuge rip it up.Poor jason looks like he won't able to drum because of a hand injury who will replace him?
Obviously that beatboxer guy they loved so much :p:

benchiefjr
06-04-2006, 11:55 PM
Sebastian Bach is easily one of the 10 greatest singers (in terms of range and ability) EVER, regardless if you like him or not. Saying he's a terrible singer is like saying Steve Vai cannot play the guitar. He does have an attitude though, even though I didn't see the problem with him running and doing sit-ups...but whatever.

bonchie1
06-05-2006, 09:50 AM
Sebastian Bach is easily one of the 10 greatest singers (in terms of range and ability) EVER, regardless if you like him or not. Saying he's a terrible singer is like saying Steve Vai cannot play the guitar. He does have an attitude though, even though I didn't see the problem with him running and doing sit-ups...but whatever.

seeing sebastian acting like that would probably seem gayer if the PR people weren't total idiots trying to turn rockers into the backstreet boys.

i almost like it when he does crap to piss them off.

when bach told the gay PR guy to stop trying to turn him into a backstreet boy the clowns comback was "at least there selling albums still."

typical ignorant modern music all image crap. i gurantee skid row sells more albums then the backstreet boys today. didn't skid rows greatest hits break into the charts earlier this year when it was released?

JkHalen
06-05-2006, 04:26 PM
^ OMG YES! I ****ing hate those PR people, they're so f*cking stupid. Trying to change everyone's images and how they act and all that sh*t. And how they responded with "atleast the backstreet boys are still selling albums" is bull****. It's pathetic and funny as hell how they think they can just change how Sebastian acts and thinks. I'm goin all the way with Bach standing for what he believes in and beeing back at quarter after 12 ::haha

slinks
06-05-2006, 04:48 PM
I like the Nuge, but to be honest he's the only member of the band whose music I'm really familiar with. I can stand just about everyone in the band except Evan. He's a huge douchebag and writes some of the most horribly cliche lyrics I've ever heard.

I've also learned to not take anything Ted says too seriously. He's a funny guy if you don't read too much into what he's saying. If you do read into it, I can see how he'd come off as a dick. My favorite quote so far, as immature as it may be, has to be, "While those guys are out having fun, I'm doing the important things in life, like taking a good sh*t that destroys plumbing." He is pretty out of place in the band though, he doesn't really belong with the metal guys. I'd be interested to see all of that blues jam he did with Joe Bonamassa, though.

Tony67
06-05-2006, 08:03 PM
Bach doesn't take crap from anybody. How dare those PR jerks try to tell him what to do. Bach shoudn't have to change for no one. He knows what he's doin how else did he get so famous.

-AliceCooper
06-05-2006, 08:33 PM
seeing sebastian acting like that would probably seem gayer if the PR people weren't total idiots trying to turn rockers into the backstreet boys.

i almost like it when he does crap to piss them off.

when bach told the gay PR guy to stop trying to turn him into a backstreet boy the clowns comback was "at least there selling albums still."

typical ignorant modern music all image crap. i gurantee skid row sells more albums then the backstreet boys today. didn't skid rows greatest hits break into the charts earlier this year when it was released?

exactly, trying to get ted ****in' nugent to get into some gay outfit was the first mistake, and ill take skid row over the backstreet boys anyday,

and for the record, there greatest hits and monster ballads (which features a skid row song) both broke top 20 this year, did the backstreet boys?

NO!

rockon1824
06-05-2006, 08:35 PM
exactly, trying to get ted ****in' nugent to get into some gay outfit was the first mistake, and ill take skid row over the backstreet boys anyday,

and for the record, there greatest hits and monster ballads (which features a skid row song) both broke top 20 this year, did the backstreet boys?

NO!

Yeah, my favorite thing is when that lady tried to get Nugent to dye his hair black and he's like "Just be thankful that I wash it!" That was hilarious.

apocalypse13
06-05-2006, 08:44 PM
^ OMG YES! I ****ing hate those PR people, they're so f*cking stupid. Trying to change everyone's images and how they act and all that sh*t. And how they responded with "atleast the backstreet boys are still selling albums" is bull****. It's pathetic and funny as hell how they think they can just change how Sebastian acts and thinks. I'm goin all the way with Bach standing for what he believes in and beeing back at quarter after 12 ::haha
what focking idiots...

Bach ftw

Tony67
06-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Bach's smokin' chick is gonna be in the next episode and doin' some nasty for the guys.

curtis loew
06-05-2006, 09:23 PM
with evans pornstar girlfriend

Tony67
06-05-2006, 09:56 PM
Maybe Evan will break out his camcorder since he's a porn producer. Is Ted gonna have the girls "howlin' like a coyote" like he said he'd do to Danuska. Should be exciting

Rock 24/7
06-06-2006, 08:32 AM
Man, I love this show. However, though, I honestly think that Sebastian is worried too much about himself and not the band. That first song they wrote called "Take It Back" was a killer tune. Too bad "Doc" doesn't like it. :rolleyes:

voxdude26
06-07-2006, 12:00 AM
it was pretty funny with the foriegn girl said "if you want something you have to say please!" and huge says, "PLEASE give me that god damn salt!" that was funny.

visa
06-07-2006, 12:37 AM
I like when Ted goes "As soon as she came in I was thinking about eating something." Talking about the chef girl, that was awesome.

-AliceCooper
06-07-2006, 12:51 PM
I like when Ted goes "As soon as she came in I was thinking about eating something." Talking about the chef girl, that was awesome.

greatest quote besides,

hunting is absoulutely perfect, and anyone that thinks otherwise is perfectly retarted...

Man, I love this show. However, though, I honestly think that Sebastian is worried too much about himself and not the band. That first song they wrote called "Take It Back" was a killer tune. Too bad "Doc" doesn't like it.

screw doc, its awesome, theyll use it...

Tony67
06-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Uncle Ted is a sponser of the D.A.R.E program and is truley anti-drug and acohol. He believes in getting "natural outdoor" highs byway of hunting and being in the wilderness. Nothing wrong with that.

aQuA_.--._LuNg
06-09-2006, 01:12 AM
I loved the first episode where Ted nugent came in and saw the Marshall stack, said "This must be mine," then turned it all the way up and jammed. He's one loud SOB.

Night_Lights
06-09-2006, 04:29 AM

you know, ive always respected your posts and opinion, but im going to have to say i disagree with you.

you may also have missed the point completly of what the guy was trying to say. ted nugent is in no place to critisize dime's pot smoking and whatnot after dimes death, firstly because its just disrespectable, and secondly, he hunts for trophies, which is viewed by many (including I, but probably not you it seems) as a disgraceful example of human arrogance, so he should not be critisising weed (some people like him, are against it, some, like Dime, enjoyed it) since its the same damn thing, there are people who are heavily against it, and some who enjoy it heavily. so you see what im trying to say?

but anyway, putting that behind us, im interesting in this show. (not out yet in NZ, typical...) Watching rock stars act like pompous pricks, throwing fits, making songs, i <3 reality TV.

Inahrima
06-09-2006, 05:36 AM
^ :cheers: man, i like you too :p:

PooKoo
06-09-2006, 06:44 AM
still haven't watched it, saw abuot 5 minutesa nd it pissed me off.

RnRGirl
06-09-2006, 10:39 AM
I find the show entertaining, but what is really hilarious is immediately following the show the guys minus Ted are on VH1 Classic talking with Eddie Trunk about the show and what was going on with the PR people, what they thought about Jason's injury etc.

SilentDeftone
06-11-2006, 12:09 AM
you may also have missed the point completly of what the guy was trying to say. ted nugent is in no place to critisize dime's pot smoking and whatnot after dimes death, firstly because its just disrespectable, and secondly, he hunts for trophies, which is viewed by many (including I, but probably not you it seems) as a disgraceful example of human arrogance, so he should not be critisising weed (some people like him, are against it, some, like Dime, enjoyed it) since its the same damn thing, there are people who are heavily against it, and some who enjoy it heavily. so you see what im trying to say?
Are you a flipping idiot? How does hunting have anything to do with smoking weed?

And at least Ted uses the meat he hunts for.

apocalypse13
06-11-2006, 12:16 AM
Hunting is fun. Weed gets you high.

Benefit <-> Benefit

Catch my drift, anyone? (Also though, hunting is cold...i can't feel my fingers afterwards...)

Katie123
06-12-2006, 12:05 AM
Bach and Evan are ****heads. Bach had a huge sparkle in his eyes when he was getting off on that porn tryst between his wife and Evan's wife. Bach should get it through his airhead that he sucks ****!

scheck006
06-12-2006, 12:08 AM
Are you a flipping idiot? How does hunting have anything to do with smoking weed?

And at least Ted uses the meat he hunts for.

yea man, what's wrong with hunting if you eat it and use it?

unless...everyone on UG is a vegetarian

:eek:

Katie123
06-13-2006, 08:40 PM
It's truly touching to see how Sebastian and Evan treat their wives like pieces of meat. Evan says he thinks he does a good job on marketing his wife "America's Sweetheart" as a product in the porno biz. Tera looks depressed and seems to be Evan's puppet. Her happy pills obviously are not helping her dumbo Evan. Nice going Bach you are multitalented being able to "erect and direct" at the same time.

PooKoo
06-13-2006, 08:44 PM
you shuold just leave.

Katie123
06-13-2006, 08:55 PM
you shuold just leave.

Go kiss Bach's and Evan's asses!

PooKoo
06-13-2006, 08:56 PM
**** math.

Goshdangit88
06-13-2006, 08:58 PM
That show has made me hate Sebastian Bach with a burning passion. He's like a 3 year old, except with decent singing abilities.

PooKoo
06-13-2006, 08:59 PM
Anyone who reads metalsludge already knew that.

great site.

curtis loew
06-13-2006, 09:12 PM
your sig is depressing wether you are being sarcastic or not

apocalypse13
06-13-2006, 10:59 PM
PooKoo = badass

He can do whatever the hell he wants.

TheUltimateSin
06-14-2006, 12:08 AM
^ :cheers:

Freepower
06-14-2006, 04:29 AM
PooKoo = badass

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<The original SF badass

And yes, we badasses do whatever we want. I think i'll go write some country rap speed metal, thank you very much, and it'll pwn your everything. :peace:

PooKoo
06-14-2006, 06:45 AM
I've heard country rap before!

it was horrid!

Freepower
06-14-2006, 09:31 AM
My song was worse, lol.

PooKoo
06-14-2006, 02:11 PM
SAVAGE ANIMAL!

whoo!

does anyone know how or where i can get the latest episode (savage animal) on my computer? it's very important.

SuburbanCowboy
06-14-2006, 04:05 PM
I was away last weekend and I missed an episode (the one before the savage animal one). Did I miss anything special?

ps: check your pm's pookoo!

RnRGirl
06-14-2006, 04:15 PM
Double post time!

does anyone know how or where i can get the latest episode (savage animal) on my computer? it's very important.

Not sure about on the computer but VH1 is reshowing that episode at 10:00 est on 6/15. Hope that helps.

PooKoo
06-14-2006, 05:39 PM
I was away last weekend and I missed an episode (the one before the savage animal one). Did I miss anything special?

ps: check your pm's pookoo!

oooops ok sorry, Ill have it up by friday i guess. thanks.

and i've only seen savage animal so far, so eh.

Dr. No
06-14-2006, 05:49 PM
Without Nugent or Bach that show wouldn't so great. Nugent has the best quotes. I see the next episode is Ted pissing off the cook. :haha

SilentDeftone
06-15-2006, 01:33 AM
I hate how they complain about everything being dated and from the 80s. What did they expect, with Bach's voice?

Katie123
06-15-2006, 10:35 PM
If Ted thinks guns are so wonderful then maybe he should think about the innocent people killed in the crossfire of gang warfare in America's cities. And if he likes guns so much why was he so keen on dodging the Vietnam draft as he said in that 1978 Rolling Stone interview.

SilentDeftone
06-15-2006, 10:40 PM
Guns doesn't equate directly to those acts of violence, so shush before you make a bigger fool out of yourself.

-C_Fluff :dance:

GNRandA7X
06-16-2006, 03:10 AM
Scott Ian and Jason Bonham seem like nice people. Like they sign you an autograph and start off a conversation with you and not totally blow you off.

curtis loew
06-16-2006, 05:09 PM
If Ted thinks guns are so wonderful then maybe he should think about the innocent people killed in the crossfire of gang warfare in America's cities. And if he likes guns so much why was he so keen on dodging the Vietnam draft as he said in that 1978 Rolling Stone interview.

he uses guns for hunting, not violence, which is completely different

SwantonV1
06-17-2006, 11:26 PM
i like how scott ian on the first episode is like this house is so gay and sebastian bach is creaming his pants at the sight of the house...just to show the difference of heavy metal and glam

Edit:i ment the difference of the people not of the actual music

PooKoo
06-18-2006, 07:58 AM
Savage animal!

SwantonV1
06-18-2006, 05:06 PM
Fist

apocalypse13
06-18-2006, 05:21 PM
If Ted thinks guns are so wonderful then maybe he should think about the innocent people killed in the crossfire of gang warfare in America's cities. And if he likes guns so much why was he so keen on dodging the Vietnam draft as he said in that 1978 Rolling Stone interview.Last time I checked, not too many people get killed in gang fights while they are deer hunting. :rolleyes:

TheUltimateSin
06-18-2006, 05:28 PM
^ :eek: You mean that Deer don't have gang fights?? I thought that 'Whitetailed Deer' was a Deer gang :confused:

/obvious sarcasm

SwantonV1
06-18-2006, 05:42 PM
everyone tried dodging the vietnam draft......no one wanted to join the army to police another country or to die for not our freedom

garden of grey
06-18-2006, 09:05 PM
meh i like eveyone there but ted (musics ok, but i cant stand him)

pinholes89
06-19-2006, 01:24 AM
does anybody know if their band "Damnocracy" actually survives this?? Like are they getting out an album or something, cuz i mean, this show must have been aired a couple of months ago. So they either broke up, or they're breached by contract not to release or say anything till the show ends...

PooKoo
06-19-2006, 09:32 AM
^probably have a contract for that

SAVAGE ANIMAL!

RnRGirl
06-19-2006, 10:10 AM
does anybody know if their band "Damnocracy" actually survives this?? Like are they getting out an album or something, cuz i mean, this show must have been aired a couple of months ago. So they either broke up, or they're breached by contract not to release or say anything till the show ends...

I'm not sure if the continue after the show is over, but they have a website and a Myspace page

http://www.officialdamnocracy.com/home.php

http://www.myspace.com/damnocracy

SuburbanCowboy
06-19-2006, 12:55 PM
I totally missed last night's episode. I was watching Boogie Nights and completely forgot about it. Anyone know which night this week it will replay?

ChopSuey!!
06-19-2006, 01:16 PM
I must say i've been following this show lately. great stuff... i watched the fight scene with seinfeld and bach and to be honest, it looks like the punch missed...

Ted is just stright up kickass though. if you havent been watching this show lately, you should start.

Axegrinder#9
06-19-2006, 01:29 PM
Bach played Jesus in Jesus Christ Superstar but was fired because of his diva-like behavior. Ha ha

hey I was just scrolling thru and saw that you were dirtying up the place... so why don't you suck a fart out of your own sorry ass and skullfvck yourself you limp cvnt

PooKoo
06-19-2006, 08:32 PM
^i've missed you.

RnRGirl
06-21-2006, 04:44 PM
Hi all-

I was watching a rerun of Supergroup last night. It was the episode where they came up with the name FIST. Doc McGee was talking to Evan and said something about Bon Jovi and Skid Row and about Sebastian being broke because of something to do with that relationship. Does anyone know what that was about?

curtis loew
06-21-2006, 04:45 PM
no

zeppelinpage4
06-25-2006, 11:21 PM
yea, jason bonham on drums is going to own.
Yeah! :cool:

Katie123
06-26-2006, 12:43 AM
Ted Nugent needs to get over the fact that he is a has been. That was awesome when the radio guys started playing Puddle of Mudd over his interview. Ted's just jealous his music was not as good as Puddle of Mudd.

terrencemaddox
06-26-2006, 01:42 AM
Ted Nugent needs to get over the fact that he is a has been. That was awesome when the radio guys started playing Puddle of Mudd over his interview. Ted's just jealous his music was not as good as Puddle of Mudd.
I like how you used a has been group to call Ted Nugent a has been. This is at least the second time that you have tried and failed to make a point due to your horrible logic.

Katie123
06-26-2006, 02:08 AM
Nugent lives very close to Bush's vacation home in Crawford, Texas. Bush and Nuge are very good friends.

megadave_49
06-26-2006, 02:28 AM
The show is sooooooo funny, sebastian bach , has to be the biggest bastard ever, its hilarious, i love it

PooKoo
06-26-2006, 09:40 AM

Listen bitch, noone likes you, kindly get the fuck out of here before i find you and hurt you.

Annoying bitch.

I'm pretty fucking sick of your bullshit.

Seriously.

paddyo
06-26-2006, 09:51 AM
Listen bitch, noone likes you, kindly get the fuck out of here before i find you and hurt you.

Annoying bitch.

I'm pretty fucking sick of your bullshit.

Seriously.
:haha:haha *slowly nods*

PooKoo
06-26-2006, 09:52 AM
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk

SuburbanCowboy
06-26-2006, 01:39 PM
Shiiiiit! I missed it again last night!! I gotta set an alarm for this show or something..

'/MetallicA\`
06-26-2006, 09:00 PM
the nuge is just trying to get his career back
he was never that great..i can name 5 better guitarists then him
but im not gonna waste everyones time doing so
he gives himself so much credit and ****
ok enough of him..
I dont really know much about evan but i know his band isnt that great but not bad or anything
sebastian is a little bitch sometiems but still he rocks..just not as much as he used to
and scott and the drumer kind of sit there but they're good and I like them

overall i think the band should b good w/o the personallities which ruin how effective they write the music :no:

still the name kicksass haha

SlashandClapton
06-27-2006, 06:13 AM
If you can only name 5 better than him, then isnt he damn good?

Freepower
06-27-2006, 07:06 AM
Well, tbh, yes, if you can only name 5 better guitarists, then he's damn good. But i could name dozens. :)

Speaking of which, shawn lane kicked his ass on stage back when he was 12/13. :)

TheUltimateSin
06-27-2006, 09:13 AM
^Well, that;s because he was Shawn ****ing Lane ;)

Lukeisonfire
06-27-2006, 11:52 AM
I actually really enjoy that show. If they have a second season, i bet you the skin off my back that slash will be in it.

lostfuze
06-28-2006, 05:45 PM
I actually really enjoy that show. If they have a second season, i bet you the skin off my back that slash will be in it.

Slash is in a "hip" band already at the moment with Velvet Revolver.

The current SuperGroup lineup on VH1 has some great members from cool bands, but they arent bands that are doing anything right now.

Slash is a good 15 years off from doing a show like that.

btw, I love the show. Wish it were longer though. :cool:

scheck006
06-28-2006, 06:03 PM
Nugent lives very close to Bush's vacation home in Crawford, Texas. Bush and Nuge are very good friends.

you're jealous.

you only WISH you were as cool as bush and you had the priveledge of hanging out with the nuge.

mr_tremelo
06-28-2006, 06:43 PM
Dude the drummer is jason bohnam the son of the drummer of led zeppelin

curtis loew
06-28-2006, 06:51 PM
we have established this in the first page........ but he still owns

Katie123
06-28-2006, 08:31 PM
Ted Nugent should do a song that elaborates on what he said about Bush, ?He's a good man. He covers my west flank and I cover his east flank.? http://www.tednugent.com/news/hippodrome2005.shtml

Four-Sticks
06-28-2006, 09:15 PM
Hunting is for people who are missing their teeth and have too many hair follicles....
So is George Bush and Ted Nugent.

splice
06-29-2006, 03:49 PM
Hunting is for people who are missing their teeth and have too many hair follicles....
So is George Bush and Ted Nugent.

silly creed fan

Four-Sticks
06-29-2006, 10:49 PM
Puddle of Mudd and Creed are the two best bands to be on the scene in years. They are certainly better than Ted "Redneck woman hater gay basher hunter" Nugent. I bet he votes Bush! I hate the music of anyone who votes Bush.

splice
06-29-2006, 10:57 PM
Puddle of Mudd and Creed are the two best bands to be on the scene in years. They are certainly better than Ted "Redneck woman hater gay basher hunter" Nugent. I bet he votes Bush! I hate the music of anyone who votes Bush.

you are pretty sad dude..........first off its your opinon that they are the best to be around for a few years....it is also your opinon that their better than the nuge.....and if you only like music with musicians who have the same political views then your pretty much lame bc it should be about the music and not political views biatch

IrishBlues
06-29-2006, 10:59 PM
you are pretty sad dude..........first off its your opinon that they are the best to be around for a few years....it is also your opinon that their better than the nuge.....and if you only like music with musicians who have the same political views then your pretty much lame bc it should be about the music and not political views biatch

:cheers:

apocalypse13
06-29-2006, 11:08 PM
Extremely true.

what a dumbass remark

Four-Sticks
06-29-2006, 11:21 PM
pfft Nuge is Bush's butt buddy. They should just go to camp david and the crawford ranch and have an orgy, and then outlaw it.

splice
06-29-2006, 11:32 PM
pfft Nuge is Bush's butt buddy. They should just go to camp david and the crawford ranch and have an orgy, and then outlaw it.

lame

xSepulturax
06-29-2006, 11:42 PM
Four-Sticks, you are an ignorant f*ck.

On topic : Ive seen it, it was boring

Resiliance
06-30-2006, 05:46 AM
Four-Sticks, you are an ignorant f*ck.

And you have a ****ing warning :peace:

SuburbanCowboy
06-30-2006, 01:11 PM
If you've got nothing intelligent to say, please stay the hell out. The show still has another week left and I dont want this to turn into a love/hate Nugent thread :mad:

splice
07-01-2006, 04:25 PM
If you've got nothing intelligent to say, please stay the hell out. The show still has another week left and I dont want this to turn into a love/hate Nugent thread :mad:

i just ordered vh1 today...sucks that i missed the whole season but i guess i can still watch re runs... :(

SuburbanCowboy
07-02-2006, 07:11 PM
i just ordered vh1 today...sucks that i missed the whole season but i guess i can still watch re runs... :(

I'm sure they'll replay all the episodes. There's only like 6 or 7 of them I think. Try checking VH1 on the weekends. When they have nothing else to show, they usually run marathons of their popular shows.

splice
07-03-2006, 01:21 AM
yeah...ive watched about three so far including the last one

i dk if anyone else noticed but sebastian got bitchslapped by that bass haha

evh77
07-03-2006, 01:25 AM
sum1 sed something about jason bohnam playing zep stuff, i dont know if sum1 sed this already, but jason bohnam is in foreigner and hes john bohnams son :)

SuburbanCowboy
07-03-2006, 01:02 PM
Last episode wasnt bad at all. They showed way more concert footage than I thought they would. I still dont like that original song they made (just the lyrics ruin it for me), but their covers were tight. Anyone know if you can find them online anywhere?

apocalypse13
07-03-2006, 01:14 PM
sum1 sed something about jason bohnam playing zep stuff, i dont know if sum1 sed this already, but jason bohnam is in foreigner and hes john bohnams son :)
n0 1 d0nt th1nk an-e 1 sed taht alr3d E

Seriously man, use proper English.

Midnight 260
07-03-2006, 06:55 PM
i'm sure they will ahve it on youtube, the video footage they showed kicked ass, i bet tehre set was longer but htey didnt have rights to putting all the things on tv.

wahappenISSEXY<3
07-03-2006, 11:14 PM
I saw it last night. Their concert was pretty good. Ted is the ****ing man.

SynGates7X
07-03-2006, 11:56 PM
and you used the wrong word..you said scene where you should have said seen

CRFE
07-04-2006, 01:04 PM
I dont know if anyone has posted this, and i dont want to give too much info away, but did anyone see Ted's expression while looking at sabastian when he came out on stage with you know what. :) it was priceless

SuburbanCowboy
07-05-2006, 12:38 PM
I dont know if anyone has posted this, and i dont want to give too much info away, but did anyone see Ted's expression while looking at sabastian when he came out on stage with you know what. :) it was priceless

Give it away? Its ok man.. the series is over.

And I admit that I got upset too before I knew it was only ice tea. My girlfriend and I were calling Bach a douchebag during the commercial break after they showed that clip. Cuz it would have been f*cked up if he broke his promise onstage.

Midnight 260
07-06-2006, 02:42 AM
i could tell it wasnt real jack, i just love how he was laughin afterwards

SilentDeftone
07-06-2006, 03:18 PM
and you used the wrong word..you said scene where you should have said seen
Actually scene is the correct word.

-Silly_willy_Sugar_pants :dance:

SuburbanCowboy
07-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Looks like VH1 is gonna milk the revitalized popularity of Nugent. They're starting to air the reruns from his reality show "Suriving Nugent" from a couple years back.

The show actually isnt terrible, since Ted manages to keep it funny and interesting. But the people on the show are the typical actor/actress-wannabe reality show losers.