Sonny Boy Williams?

PDA

View Full Version : Sonny Boy Williams?

ufossuck
05-21-2006, 11:57 PM
I have a method book for playing harp and on some of the pages it has popular harp player like Bob Dylan, Paul Butterfield and so on. I noticed to pictures in it, one of "Rice" Miller, labeld Sonny Boy Williamson and the other of some one i can't identify named Sonny Boy Williams. I suspect that this Sonny Boy Williams is John Lee Williams because I've never heard of a Sonny Boy Williams, but I've never seen a picture of John Lee Williamson. Is they're a harp player named Sonny Boy Williams that I've never heard of or did people take to calling John Lee Williamson Sonny Boy Williams to avoid confusing him with Aleck Miller?

Derigiberble
05-23-2006, 06:06 AM
Its probably just a mistake in the book.

newellclimber
08-03-2006, 10:19 AM
does any body out there please help me with understanding diminished chords. are they built from the major scale or the diminished scale or both. thankyou simon

rocknroll blues
08-03-2006, 07:15 PM
does any body out there please help me with understanding diminished chords. are they built from the major scale or the diminished scale or both. thankyou simon

No, they're built out of the rotting corpses of people who change the subject.

Jerk.

Derigiberble
08-04-2006, 06:55 AM
No, they're built out of the rotting corpses of people who change the subject.

Jerk.

You're a prick, shut your pussy mouth and stop being a dick for the sake of it. Other than that I hope that your rotting corpse gets raped by an oversized mammal (better known as John Popper).

Next time, rather than being a cockfag either help the guy whose post was to some extent relevent, or ignore him on the basis that you're too much of an inbred to know the actual answer. :)

ufossuck
08-04-2006, 08:58 PM
I don't know how a question about diminished chords got in this thread, but a diminished chord is a major with a flattened 5th.

rocknroll blues
08-06-2006, 11:40 AM
You're a prick, shut your pussy mouth and stop being a dick for the sake of it. Other than that I hope that your rotting corpse gets raped by an oversized mammal (better known as John Popper).

Next time, rather than being a cockfag either help the guy whose post was to some extent relevent, or ignore him on the basis that you're too much of an inbred to know the actual answer. :)

First of all, where on earth is your sense of humor? Would someone in their right mind actually say something like "the rotting corpses of people who change the subject"? I think not. I was merely reprimanding him for asking an irrelevant question. I've seen men killed for less. Perhaps I should have added this little thing: :peace:

And secondly, are you telling me you've never been a dick just for the sake of it? Please. Don't give me that.

Anyway, I don't particularly want this to drag out into a "thing," because, like your sig says, I can't really help but love you. Plus, I didn't really want to ignore the implication that my own rotting corpse might be raped by John Popper (which, by the way, would be worth it, just for the story). :peace: (There, I used it!)