quick one about ac/dc....

PDA

View Full Version : quick one about ac/dc....

frigginjerk
06-14-2006, 03:08 PM
after Bon Scott's death, did the rest of the band keep drinking? i'm just curious, because i've never heard any specific stories about ac/dc that mention them drinking or doing drugs... anyone know what their favorite poisons were/are?

Derigiberble
06-14-2006, 03:13 PM
I'll just call Angus and ask him.

Muaddib
06-14-2006, 03:13 PM
I think there was a quote about angus saying he does his best stuff when sober. Might be malcom, not sure...

SG thrasher
06-14-2006, 03:18 PM
I think there was a quote about angus saying he does his best stuff when sober. Might be malcom, not sure...

Malcom is drugged up to Fuck, on booze and coke ,im guessing, but definately booze.

RnRGirl
06-14-2006, 03:53 PM
I watched AC/DC behind the music on VH1 and Malcom did continue to drink and ended up in rehab for alcohol. Angus smokes cigs like a fiend.

Alander
06-14-2006, 05:51 PM
I know that Angus doesn't drink cause malcolm said they had to borrow off angus cause they spent their money on booze, and he never drank. Brian Johnson went into someknid of rehab that's why herics on the didn't write any lyrics on the razors edge album

Garci
06-14-2006, 06:31 PM
Brian Johnson went into someknid of rehab that's why herics on the didn't write any lyrics on the razors edge album

Malcolm does drink a lot, Angus says that he (Angus) is lead guitar because Malcolm told him that "it used the hand he uses to drink" :wtf: :wtf: . Could someone translate the above? (the Quote)

Alander
06-14-2006, 08:50 PM
sorry man...keybaords a little messed up..Brian Johnson went into rehab...that's why he didn't write any lyrics on The Razors Edge album

Spamwise
06-15-2006, 06:32 PM
I thought Angus and Malcom normally wrote the lyrics..

ufossuck
06-16-2006, 12:45 AM
Malcolom was replaced on the Blow Up Your Video tour by Stevie Young to go to rehab. He said he didn't want to end up like Bon, I guess it took eight years for that to happen. He's been sober ever since.

TheHeartbreaker
06-16-2006, 04:05 PM
Malcolm does drink a lot, Angus says that he (Angus) is lead guitar because Malcolm told him that "it used the hand he uses to drink" :wtf: :wtf: . Could someone translate the above? (the Quote)

I heard that too.

I don't know what the hell that guy said either, so...

foofighter101
06-17-2006, 10:07 AM
:cool: angus is uasally sober. He is really talented but not as good as george lynch or jimi hendrix! :p: