Aerosmith & Motley Crue

PDA

View Full Version : Aerosmith & Motley Crue

TUMFP
06-22-2006, 08:46 PM
no way I am goin to miss this show, i had tix to Aerosmith recently but Tyler injured his throat and that got canceled...and that was the 2nd Aero show i went to that got canceled or post-poned...and now Crue who I have seen twice...HELL YA!!!!!

wilty00
06-22-2006, 08:49 PM
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=379051

:mad:

From the looks of it so far, they won't be coming to Canada but I would sooner suck dick than miss this show. I'll be heading down to probably Arizona and Jones beach.

DanteR*
06-22-2006, 08:51 PM
Hmm.... I was hoping crue would be returning to the studio.... When will a new album from crue come out?... no Iowa dates either... damn it.

BrainDamage
06-22-2006, 08:55 PM
I'll have my tickets tomorrow. AF1 presale :)

TUMFP
06-22-2006, 08:57 PM
cant wait...damn, ya...DAMN

BrainDamage
06-22-2006, 09:01 PM
all I can hope for is that the Aero setlist is good (I'm a big Aerosmith fan, not so much Crue...). Tell me if this makes any sense: if Steven Tyler has problems with his throat, why not ease up and give Joe Perry some vocal songs. They already do give him one or two, but why not add a few more? I'm talking about Stop Messin' Around, Shakin' My Cage, Bright Light Fright, Walk On Down, Combination, Back Back Train and even Red House. I mean, they are all great songs on their own, and the fact that Joe has vocals will help out Steven.

deadhead313313
06-22-2006, 09:06 PM
I would sooner suck dick than miss this show.
Would you suck it anyways? For old times sake?

As sure as I am that it'd be a great show, I'm not a big enough of a fan of either of them to travel to the States to go see them

wilty00
06-23-2006, 01:11 AM
Would you suck it anyways? For old times sake?

Maybe.

TUMFP
06-23-2006, 01:40 PM
all I can hope for is that the Aero setlist is good (I'm a big Aerosmith fan, not so much Crue...). Tell me if this makes any sense: if Steven Tyler has problems with his throat, why not ease up and give Joe Perry some vocal songs. They already do give him one or two, but why not add a few more? I'm talking about Stop Messin' Around, Shakin' My Cage, Bright Light Fright, Walk On Down, Combination, Back Back Train and even Red House. I mean, they are all great songs on their own, and the fact that Joe has vocals will help out Steven.

they could...but idk if Tyler is not tellin us, but he said in an interview hes back better than ever, above 100%... they are also really into playin No More No More, and Seasons Of Wither they were sayin as a clue for the setlist...

BrainDamage
06-23-2006, 01:45 PM
^^yeah, I just really want to see Combination played live :p:

And I hope that they keep atleast No More No More in the setlist. Seasons would be good to keep also, it just didn't seem like the crowd was into it, but No More No More rocked. Also, I think they should drop I Don't Want To Miss A Thing :)

wilty00
06-23-2006, 04:49 PM
^^yeah, I just really want to see Combination played live :p:

And I hope that they keep atleast No More No More in the setlist. Seasons would be good to keep also, it just didn't seem like the crowd was into it, but No More No More rocked. Also, I think they should drop I Don't Want To Miss A Thing :)

Well that wouldn't make sense.. they have so many differant generations of fans they need to please. They have the REAL Aerosmith 70's era fans, then theres the new manufactured sappy crap fans (usually consisting of teenage girls you see at the concerts who scream when they start playing DWMAT). They all pay tickets to hear their favorite songs played so they have to play favorites from every era...

As for No More No More, AMAZING song. They didn't play it here but I first heard it on the 'Rockin the Joint DVD.

me_and_my_esp
06-23-2006, 05:00 PM
HA they are playing at DTE Music Energy Theater!!!!!

which is a grand total of.. 10 miles away from me. wow. i can probably only afford lawn seats though :(

RHCPhysco8
06-23-2006, 05:01 PM
aww man I'd kill to go to this show.

BrainDamage
06-25-2006, 01:55 PM
Well that wouldn't make sense.. they have so many differant generations of fans they need to please. They have the REAL Aerosmith 70's era fans, then theres the new manufactured sappy crap fans (usually consisting of teenage girls you see at the concerts who scream when they start playing DWMAT). They all pay tickets to hear their favorite songs played so they have to play favorites from every era... I know I know...I just don't like the song at all :p:

DoTheEvolution
06-25-2006, 02:48 PM
What could be worse than seeing Crue?

Seeing them with Aerosmith.

What a terrible lineup.

wilty00
06-25-2006, 11:18 PM
What could be worse than seeing Crue?

Seeing them with Aerosmith.

What a terrible lineup.

Lick my nads.

omatuka
06-27-2006, 12:24 PM
man i've been waiting for aerosmith to start their tour again, but they're not coming to Europe! I'm gona hav to bring my ass down to USA ... dats just soo expensive i'm gonna hav to work for months to get enough money! i just hope they're gona b gr8 n i'm gona WATEVA i can to get to meet them! come on 10000 km just to see a show? they should keep dream on, n if they could play one way street again dat'd b so cool i love dat song!their first album was something.... motley crue though i neva heard of em hope theyre cool.... alalala... wish i could live in the USA... ;)

wilty00
06-28-2006, 04:21 PM
man i've been waiting for aerosmith to start their tour again, but they're not coming to Europe! I'm gona hav to bring my ass down to USA ... dats just soo expensive i'm gonna hav to work for months to get enough money! i just hope they're gona b gr8 n i'm gona WATEVA i can to get to meet them! come on 10000 km just to see a show? they should keep dream on, n if they could play one way street again dat'd b so cool i love dat song!their first album was something.... motley crue though i neva heard of em hope theyre cool.... alalala... wish i could live in the USA... ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wilty00/wtf.gif

BrainDamage
06-28-2006, 09:45 PM
^^I guess they aren't that popular in Belgium...

wilty00
06-28-2006, 10:07 PM
^^I guess they aren't that popular in Belgium...

Not possible.

Pick It Up123
06-29-2006, 06:22 PM
they both suck...probably the 2 worst bands i've ever heard!!!

AND IM BEING SERIOUS

the singers mouth from aerosmith needs to get a fat fist shoved in it...shut him the hell up