Randy Bachman + Burton Cummings in Toronto tonight!

PDA

View Full Version : Randy Bachman + Burton Cummings in Toronto tonight!

DownDark
06-23-2006, 12:08 PM
Anyone else going to seem them at the Molson Amphitheatre in Toronto tonight? I got free tickets :cool:

ufossuck
06-23-2006, 07:45 PM
I saw them in Kelowna on their second tour date, it was awesome. Make sure you show up at least half an hour late so you won't have to sit through the opening act, that lady must be sleeping with someone.

DownDark
06-24-2006, 10:35 PM
You know what's funny? We left a little late and we had to sit through so much traffic that we were so sure that we were gonna miss half of it. When we finally got there, we were just in time. We had missed the opening act too, lol. But Bachman and Cummings were awesome and Randy is really good guitarist, Burton Cummings is still a great singer and an amazing pianist. They were awesome and I took a bunch of pictures and a few videos. I'll upload them whenever I have time. Honestly, if the opportunity comes and they're in your town, go and see them!

ufossuck
06-24-2006, 11:16 PM
In Kelowna, I had to sit through the opener for half an hour then Randy and Burton came on an hour later. I'd assume that's what they've down for the entire tour.
Did you get a pic of Burton playing the flute?

DownDark
06-25-2006, 12:02 AM
Yeah I think so. It was crazy when he held that long not during Undun.

MountainJam
06-25-2006, 12:15 AM
I don't liek to make jokes out of threads...

but am I the only one who burst out laughing when I saw "Cummings", am i the only one that immature?

ufossuck
06-25-2006, 12:40 AM

but am I the only one who burst out laughing when I saw "Cummings", am i the only one that immature?
Yes, go away.

DownDark
06-25-2006, 01:23 AM
Well... that was stupid.

freewheelinbird
06-25-2006, 12:38 PM

yes, i think so