Jim Morrison's Death

PDA

View Full Version : Jim Morrison's Death

guitar_freak333
07-02-2006, 12:38 AM
JM's death is usually regarded a mystery. What is the true story?

frigginjerk
07-02-2006, 12:43 AM
assuming you subscribe to the theory that he's actually dead, he apparently had a heart attack in the bathtub while in seclusion in paris. it's not confirmed, but it's quite likely he was on a lot of cocaine at the time, and his heart couldn't take the hot water and the rush of coke. others say he may have been screwing his girlfriend at the time.

iain4444
07-02-2006, 12:44 AM
Uhm....? If its a mysetry, how would anyone on this site know for sure?

http://experts.about.com/q/Doors-Jim-Morrison-443/Morrison-death.htm

Theres someones opinion. I've heard overdose. I've also heard he made deal with the devil and he was killed at 27 because of it. You decide

guitar_freak333
07-02-2006, 12:44 AM
Some say he's not dead?

FadingRoots
07-02-2006, 12:45 AM
he died in a bathtub. What else do you need to know?

Shredding Sam
07-02-2006, 11:23 AM
This is as pointless as saying Elvis is still alive. I don't understand. There's so much evidence, yet certain people choose to ignore it...

seljer
07-02-2006, 11:27 AM
Morrison, Elvis and Tupac are hiding in the forests of South America, attaining long age with the use of ancient Incan medicine. They're working on a new compilation album that will become the best selling album of the 3rd millenium :p:

rayIII
07-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Morrison, Elvis and Tupac are hiding in the forests of South America, attaining long age with the use of ancient Incan medicine. They're working on a new compilation album that will become the best selling album of the 3rd millenium :p:
while of course lending tips (with naked indian of course) to wayne :haha

freewheelinbird
07-02-2006, 11:38 AM
i heard that his woman cut him some heroin to sniff, hoping to kill him.

Spamwise
07-02-2006, 02:40 PM
while of course lending tips (with naked indian of course) to wayne :haha
lmao

whether Morrison is really dead or not is a mystery. His casket was sealed or whatever, so no one knows if he's really in there. According to his girlfriend, he was in the shower and spoke his last words to her in there.

Maet
07-02-2006, 02:55 PM

Really? I heard that he plays in a band with Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix in Chuck Norris' basement on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Fridays show is 18+, but it doesn't matter because Chuck Norris is the only one who sees them.

But seriously, these rumous about Jim Morrison and Elvis being alive will still circulate a hundred years from now in all likelihood. Even when such a time arrives that they'd be twice as old as the oldest man whoever lived, people will still say that they're alive.

VR05
07-02-2006, 04:37 PM
Actually Maet, I've heard different theories of that story.

I believe that Chuck Norris actually brought them back from the dead, and he keeps them hostage in his basement. But, if anyone was to come near on the days of playing, it wouldn't even matter, because only Chuck Norris can hear the sound of the dead.

guitar?
07-02-2006, 04:41 PM
Why does no one ever say B.I.G is still alive. I feel bad, its like no one cares. I will start up a theroy.

seljer
07-02-2006, 05:20 PM
Why does no one ever say B.I.G is still alive. I feel bad, its like no one cares. I will start up a theroy.

you're going to need some time to think up that one :p:

http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/viewpoint/tupac.html

guitar_freak333
07-02-2006, 05:57 PM
What proof do they have that he's (Tupac) dead versus if he's alive? Thats what I am interested in seeing

seljer
07-02-2006, 05:59 PM
What proof do they have that he's (Tupac) dead versus if he's alive? Thats what I am interested in seeing

just as much proof as they have for any of these guys

jimmyjimjim
07-02-2006, 09:49 PM
the "official" version is that he died from an overdose of heroin. however, morrison iwas(is) afraid of needles. some lady said she was the one who put the final dose in. also, jim's girlfriend was quoted as saying "he's just in a deep sleep" and no one saw his dead body other than about 3 people. also, he often joked with his bandmates that he would one day fake his death and hide if africa

The Iron Man
07-03-2006, 01:16 PM
He actually died on this day. RIP.

Spamwise
07-03-2006, 01:34 PM
I remember Ray (keyboard player) saying in an autobiography of the band that they never took heroine..just LSD and pot

4evermetal
07-03-2006, 06:20 PM
^ by the time Jim died he was heavy into other drugs such as cocaine and alcohol. I read somthing interesting in the book "Wonderland Avenue" which is a true story told by Danny Sugerman, the 2nd manager of the doors. Danny was with Pamela (Jim's girlfriend) a long time after Jim died, and one night Pam started crying to Danny about having given Jim his first shot of Heroin because he begged her, but he overdosed and died in the bathtub with a smile on his face. The thing is no one knows if what she said was true because she was often mind-f*cked on Quaaludes, Heroin and other downers and had severe mood swings where she would change her mind completely on certain things.

bajeda
07-03-2006, 10:32 PM
He made a deal with the devil to be brilliant. The only catch is when you are 27 you gotta go!

Too bad Jimi and Janis made the same pact!

me_and_my_esp
07-03-2006, 10:32 PM
damn it! i dont want to turn 27!

ZeppelinFan3890
07-04-2006, 12:52 AM
One thing to say.

Jim Morrison - vocals
Jimi Hendrix - guitar
Elvis Presley - guitar
John Bonham - drums

All we need is a deceased bass player and Heaven's band will be complete.

Hell, you can throw in Keith Moon as a 2nd drummer if you want.

the glue man
07-04-2006, 01:00 AM
John Entwhistle :)

Or however you spell it.

Stoner Loner
07-06-2006, 12:36 AM
Out of all the rock stars who have died, Jim Morrisons death seems the least known upon and he could of easily of faked his death.As many say Elvis faked his death ...well he didn't neither did Kurt.

Jarrett Moore
07-12-2006, 10:56 PM

Man thats gonna be so sweet

chopps00
07-13-2006, 12:42 PM
The theory that Jim Morrison is still alive is not so obsurd. I read the biography, "No One Here Gets Out Alive" and the part about his death (and the rest of the book) is most interesting. Anywho, the author of the book tells the facts, and the fact is, Jim's closest girlfriend, Pam, is the only one who really knows if Jim was dead. She found him, immediately had him put in a coffin, and no else saw anything but the coffin. It is possible (though not likely) that Pam gave Jim herion (which Jim had never done) in front of him instead of cocaine (killing him). Most likely Jim died of a culmation effect of his lifestyle, which had included drinking extremely heavily every day, smoking 2 packs a day, formerly smoking weed, having taken 200+ hits of acid in his life, and snorting cocaine sometimes heavily. That kind of drug abuse takes its toll on anyone, and shortly before Jim passed his manager had stated that "L.A. Woman" would be his last vocal album.

Hope that clears up some fact from fiction. Either way Jim Morrison will live forever in the hearts of rock and roll fans. R.I.P. :(

chopps00
07-13-2006, 12:45 PM
One thing to say.

Jim Morrison - vocals
Jimi Hendrix - guitar
Elvis Presley - guitar
John Bonham - drums

All we need is a deceased bass player and Heaven's band will be complete.

Hell, you can throw in Keith Moon as a 2nd drummer if you want.

Replace Elvis Presley with anybody...the fact is he used his guitar for show...probably didn't know more than 5 chords. Or subtract him from the list altogether. Hell, Jimi could handle it by himself easy.

(Jaco Pastorious on bass? If you've never heard of him, look him up. He is considered to be the greatest bass player of all time by many.)

jim morrison714
08-12-2006, 12:17 AM
ive even seen some theory that he's living out on a ranch in the west even though the guy looks nothing like the true lizard king

Jarrett Moore
08-12-2006, 01:11 AM
oh you mean skywalker ranch? yea i've heard of that nuthead

The Arch-Mage
08-12-2006, 02:46 AM
I do suppose that at this point in time that it is possible he is alive, but I believe that the evidence generally points toward him being actually deceased.

Jarrett Moore
08-12-2006, 04:11 AM
The theory that Jim Morrison is still alive is not so obsurd. I read the biography, "No One Here Gets Out Alive" and the part about his death (and the rest of the book) is most interesting. Anywho, the author of the book tells the facts, and the fact is, Jim's closest girlfriend, Pam, is the only one who really knows if Jim was dead. She found him, immediately had him put in a coffin, and no else saw anything but the coffin. It is possible (though not likely) that Pam gave Jim herion (which Jim had never done) in front of him instead of cocaine (killing him). Most likely Jim died of a culmation effect of his lifestyle, which had included drinking extremely heavily every day, smoking 2 packs a day, formerly smoking weed, having taken 200+ hits of acid in his life, and snorting cocaine sometimes heavily. That kind of drug abuse takes its toll on anyone, and shortly before Jim passed his manager had stated that "L.A. Woman" would be his last vocal album.

Hope that clears up some fact from fiction. Either way Jim Morrison will live forever in the hearts of rock and roll fans. R.I.P. :(

Man from your description of his excess you made him sound tame. I've read 3 biographies on him. he smoked 3 packs a day, and did take up weed after awhile again, and it was 250 hits of acid(is what you said but i wanted to be precise, and by the way is completely harmless in terms of toxicity), and binging on cocaine alot. However even that accumulated would not have killed him. it would take more than that 'cumulated' to just make him have a heart attack, he had not been doing it long enough for it to cause him a heart attack. But it really does seem that he died from a heroine overdose, as suggested by "Jim Morrison: life, death, legend" which is by far the most detailed book on him, and has the most probably cause of death with the most convincing theary i've yet to hear.

The Arch-Mage
08-12-2006, 05:02 AM
Man from your description of his excess you made him sound tame. I've read 3 biographies on him. he smoked 3 packs a day, and did take up weed after awhile again, and it was 250 hits of acid(is what you said but i wanted to be precise, and by the way is completely harmless in terms of toxicity), and binging on cocaine alot. However even that accumulated would not have killed him. it would take more than that 'cumulated' to just make him have a heart attack, he had not been doing it long enough for it to cause him a heart attack. But it really does seem that he died from a heroine overdose, as suggested by "Jim Morrison: life, death, legend" which is by far the most detailed book on him, and has the most probably cause of death with the most convincing theary i've yet to hear.

So you don't believe that he might still be alive, then?

Jarrett Moore
08-12-2006, 05:17 AM
huh? when'd i say that?

The Arch-Mage
08-12-2006, 05:18 AM
Months ago, don't you remember?

Jarrett Moore
08-12-2006, 05:24 AM
no

MistyRay
08-16-2006, 02:54 PM
I think Jim was either assasinated or he was put in some kind of government protection thing by his dad. Sometimes I think Pam killed him.

hassasin
08-18-2006, 11:58 AM
"Why does no one ever say B.I.G is still alive. I feel bad, its like no one cares. I will start up a theroy."

Newsflash buddy nobody cares that biggies dead, he was a rapper, maybe you should start listening to real music

paintITblack39
08-18-2006, 12:48 PM
Its a complete mystery in fact. I doubt anyone would ever know unless they went grave digging and find a way to open the coffin.

E Daws
08-18-2006, 07:58 PM
^Yea, we will truely advance as a society when we finally figure out a way to open the coffin.

I'm sure he is dead, but the reason there are all of these rumors is because his death was a bit mysterious and many people want him to be alive.

big-red
08-18-2006, 08:28 PM
^Yea, we will truely advance as a society when we finally figure out a way to open the coffin.

I'm sure he is dead, but the reason there are all of these rumors is because his death was a bit mysterious and many people want him to be alive.

X-Ray Machine?

I_Pwn
08-18-2006, 08:39 PM
"Why does no one ever say B.I.G is still alive. I feel bad, its like no one cares. I will start up a theroy."

Newsflash buddy nobody cares that biggies dead, he was a rapper, maybe you should start listening to real music

Dude what the f uck. Just cause you don't like rap doesn't mean it's not real music. B.I.G. was the best at what he did. I'd like to see you write an emotional and then take out all the instruments and see if it's still amazing. And I'm sure tons of people care that he's dead. You just don't cause your an ass hole. Thing before you speak dip****