Bat Out Of Hell 3

PDA

View Full Version : Bat Out Of Hell 3

Jackoutofhell
07-31-2006, 12:39 AM
If you haven't had the chance to see any of his promotion yet, Meat Loaf will be releasing the third installment of his bestselling series on October 31st. He's taking a whole new direction with this album, and I highly recommend you check it out. If you saw his AI performance, IGNORE it. There were a lot of technical problems there. Meat's vocals are better than ever now, and this will truly be an amazing CD. There have been several e-cards and videos released, but I believe the most exciting glimpse is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umbUCuCg264

Even if you're not a fan of the man, PLEASE watch this, you may be pleasantly suprised. It's ten minutes, but breathtaking and exciting as hell. As a diehard Meat fan, I've been anticipating this for a while. PLEASE tell me what you think.

(Track List)

1. The Monster Is Loose
2. Blind As A Bat
3. It?s All Coming Back To Me Now (Featuring Marion Raven)
4. Bad For Good
5. Cry Over Me
6. Land Of The Pigs
7. Monstro
8. Alive
9. If God Could Talk
10. If It Ain?t Broke Break It
11. What About Love
12. Seize The Night
13. The Future Ain?t What It Used To Be
14. Cry To Heaven

http://ec3.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000FQ4M58.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V65907400_.jpg

S0ulja23
07-31-2006, 12:46 AM
Yeah what was up with meat's performance in AI?

Jackoutofhell
07-31-2006, 12:51 AM
Several factors were involved. In an interview, he told us that for the majority of the (very short) song, he could hear neither himself nor the music. His earpieces were totally off, and he had to guess at when to come in. This, added to the fact that he experiences extreme anxiety when on television definitely didn't help. He has no problem with his own live concerts, but he LOATHES television performances. It may pose him as unmanly (lol), but he said he was actually crying after he left the stage because of his nerves. It was just unlucky... I guess everyone has a bad day.

DMSR
07-31-2006, 12:51 AM
Cant wait im a huge fan of his music work. Hopefully it turns out well :D

Jackoutofhell
07-31-2006, 01:03 AM
Great to see other fans! This album will also feature Brian May, Steve Vai, Nikki Sixx, and Johh 5!

S0ulja23
07-31-2006, 01:20 AM
Anyways, this guy's great

Jackoutofhell
07-31-2006, 01:43 AM
I'm wondering how the album will do. The first two are some of the bestselling albums ever made. I wonder if there's still enough fuel in the name to make this one a hit. I HOPE. It's gonna be a great CD either way. Oh whatever, I'd choose a brilliant album achieving no commercial success over a crappy album outselling the Eagles..

wilty00
07-31-2006, 02:28 AM
Looking forward to seeing how Nikki Sixx's contributions panned out... he apparently loved writing with John 5 and them.

DownDark
07-31-2006, 12:03 PM
I absolutely LOVE the first Bat Out Of Hell and I thought Bat Out of Hell was good, so I hope this turns out to be good. Meat Loaf is the man!

FreddieMercury
07-31-2006, 12:59 PM
brian may does some work with him on this album i believe

DownDark
07-31-2006, 01:58 PM
Really? OMG that's awesome! I'm definitely checking this album out. Is it true that he also does some work on GNR's upcoming album?

FreddieMercury
07-31-2006, 02:05 PM
yea i heard the leaked track sounds interesting

DownDark
07-31-2006, 02:19 PM
Here's the albums cover for Bat Out Of Hell III

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/71/The_Monster_is_Loose_Bat_Out_of_Hell_3_album_cover.jpg

Jackoutofhell
07-31-2006, 03:45 PM
His It's All Coming Back To Me video is to premiere on VH1 tonight. Unfortunately, I don't have a specific time and I don't want to watch that channel all day. :(

JethroTullfan72
08-01-2006, 09:49 PM
Bat of Hell I is one of the greatest albums ever recorded. Bat Out of Hell II: Back into Hell didnt live up to the standards of the first one. Hopefully the third one will be better than the second installment.

DownDark
08-01-2006, 10:35 PM
You still can't deny the awesomeness of I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)

Jackoutofhell
08-01-2006, 11:50 PM
Yeah, especially the twelve minute album version...

but that said, I'm pretty annoyed by people identifying Meat as the "Anything For Love" guy.

He has other great songs people! But then I guess what's even more annoying is people who ask, "What is it that he won't do?"

the_next_bonham
08-07-2006, 12:12 PM
I've heard a few of his albums and they're not all that bad, however I can't say i'm a huge fan of Meatloaf.

but that said, I'm pretty annoyed by people identifying Meat as the "Anything For Love" guy.

He has other great songs people! But then I guess what's even more annoying is people who ask, "What is it that he won't do?"

^^ I agree entirely

wilty00
08-08-2006, 12:59 AM

I had no idea he wrote that. :haha

jimmyjimjim
08-08-2006, 01:21 PM
and to think just a few years ago he was on his farewell tour. i dont know about this new album. its....different. and perhaps not in a good way. my dad, whos been a meat loaf fan since the 70s, probly wont like it. in the first bat albums, his tone of voice is much more pleasant.

Metallicam
11-15-2006, 07:37 PM
This is an amazing album. I loved Bat II but this one surpasses it on so many levels. My fave track so far is Land Of The Pigs, but every track has something to offer. I definitely reccomend this to anybody.

AC/DC10
11-16-2006, 02:02 AM
ive only heard paradise by the dashboard lights...awesome song

Klondikekat
11-16-2006, 02:07 AM
Just looking at the guitarists involved on the album is enough to get me going

Master Shake
11-17-2006, 10:29 AM
Yeah I have mixed feeling about the album personally. While im not a die hard fan, Meat Loaf was the first concert I went to and I do hold some what of a soft spot for him. It seems to me the whole Bat out of Hell concept is a real Steinman Meat Loaf chemistry so I guess I'm not %100 happy on this record with Desmond Child being what seems to be the driving force for the album. The title track itself seems poorly done IMO I think they were probably trying something new with it but it just cuts into the chorus and sounds poorly done in my opinion and these are all very experienced guys. I too probably like In the Land of the pigs (the butcher is king) the most off the album but overall it is quite epic and doesnt really have too many weak spots so while not entirely happy I would still recommend this. However I dont think it surpases its predessesors as far as individual songs go.

DownDark
11-19-2006, 03:02 AM
I've been really obsessed with the first Bat Out Of Hell recently... especially the title track