floppy_dan
08-07-2006, 12:58 AM
i saw him a couple of years ago and he was pretty awesome. he's so wild

strat_dude
08-07-2006, 08:43 PM
motor city madman ftw baby

bluesbreaker59
08-07-2006, 09:38 PM
the nuge is awesome. very good guitarist. i've heard him live and he sounds really good.

alex_haeni
08-07-2006, 11:36 PM
You lucky bastard.:(

REBARMAN99
08-08-2006, 07:16 AM
Just saw Ted in June(Clearwater,Fl.)-------He hasn't lost anything. Be ready for two hours of non-stop Nugent. The band is three piece, but Nuge covers well. Mostly early stuff(which is his best). Unfortunately, he does not do Great White Buffalo. He does do Stranglehold though. All in all I gave it a 8 out of 10. Be prepared, he's still LOUD!!!!!!!

the_next_bonham
08-13-2006, 03:16 PM
if you want to go see a crazy guy with a bow and arrows..then you're in luck

He's not an exceptional guitarist, but he's not bad either. Stranglehold is a good song

EL Conquestidor
08-13-2006, 04:13 PM
Wear loose shoes so that when you get ROCKED out of them, it doesn't scrape your skin off.
Ted's a GAS live. In every other (that I can think of) band, the guitar is an important PART of the show. W/Ted, it IS the show.
I 1st saw him on the "Ted Nugent/Ted Nugent" album tour in (I think) 1975. He opened for Bad Co. on their "Run w/the Pack" tour.
When Ted was done, we said "Bad who?".
Saw him again in 78 at the Texas Jam where he had one of his famous (staged) screeming fits and had to dragged off-stage. (He said in Rolling Stone that he put a tampon up his butt to keep from crapping his pants during these fits).
Last saw him in 1982. If he rocks like he did then, and I"M SURE HE DOES, you're in for GOOD TIME!

REBARMAN99
08-13-2006, 07:42 PM
Wear loose shoes so that when you get ROCKED out of them, it doesn't scrape your skin off.
Ted's a GAS live. In every other (that I can think of) band, the guitar is an important PART of the show. W/Ted, it IS the show.
I 1st saw him on the "Ted Nugent/Ted Nugent" album tour in (I think) 1975. He opened for Bad Co. on their "Run w/the Pack" tour.
When Ted was done, we said "Bad who?".
Saw him again in 78 at the Texas Jam where he had one of his famous (staged) screeming fits and had to dragged off-stage. (He said in Rolling Stone that he put a tampon up his butt to keep from crapping his pants during these fits).
Last saw him in 1982. If he rocks like he did then, and I"M SURE HE DOES, you're in for GOOD TIME!

I saw the first tour also----I used to live in Lansing (MIch.) in those days and it was nothing to see Ted in Elderly or Marshall Music rippin'. For the guy that said Ted is not that great on guitar----go see him, the man is phenomenol. You just have to get past th over the top/ in your face persona. I also saw him in '76 with Aerosmith at the Silverdome. Face it, the boy rocks, and when I saw him here in June it was just like old times.