Rainbow

PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow

King Wiberg
08-15-2006, 09:07 PM
I couldn't find a Rainbow Thread so...here we go.

I've actually only heard the first three albums, so i'm not expert...but as far as they go, Rainbow is my second favorite band :)

Noosie
08-15-2006, 09:12 PM
Raibow is a very good band Great Guitarist, Even better Vocalist (IMO). my favorite song of theirs is either Rainbow eyes or Man on the silver mountain.

frippogenics
08-15-2006, 09:28 PM
I'm pretty sure there's been a Rainbow thread before

Edit: Here ya go http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347352&highlight=rainbow

BlueOyster23
08-15-2006, 10:13 PM
Never rally heard Rainbow much, but I've heard Bobby Rondinelli play drums for BOC, and he's one of the best damn drummers I've ever heard.

TheHeartbreaker
08-16-2006, 10:09 AM
I've only heard some of Rainbow.

I really like Ritchie Blackmore, though, and I wanted to pick up Rainbow On Stage, but didn't have enough money. :sad:

Danne55
08-16-2006, 10:23 AM
If you've heard the first 3 studio albums albums (Ritchie B's R..., Rising, LLRnR) and their first live album (On stage) you've heard pretty much what is too be heard. But that stuff is also some of the best classic rock you can get (imo)

To the "Rondinelli-guy"... You should hear Cozy Powell who played with Rainbow. He's the best drummer ever ;)

ź├Fire¤nside╗
08-16-2006, 06:56 PM
If you've heard the first 3 studio albums albums (Ritchie B's R..., Rising, LLRnR) and their first live album (On stage) and Stranger in us All with Doogie White from 1995 you've heard pretty much what is too be heard. But that stuff is also some of the best classic rock you can get (imo)

;)

BlueOyster23
08-17-2006, 05:09 PM
ź├Fire¤nside╗, do you just show up whenever there's a Rainbow thread? You used to be here all the time, now the only time I see is when there's a Rainbow thread.

Danne55
08-18-2006, 01:38 PM
^^ That is what everybody shoud do ;)

Anyway since there are 2 Rainbow-threads this one should probably be closed and the discussion could go on in the other Rainbow-thread

ź├Fire¤nside╗
08-18-2006, 06:31 PM
ź├Fire¤nside╗, do you just show up whenever there's a Rainbow thread? You used to be here all the time, now the only time I see is when there's a Rainbow thread.

Eh...I've moved on from a lot of classic rock, I listen to a some different stuff now so I'm not in this forum much. Jeff Buckley, Ours, Muse, Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, etc. is my realm now I guess. I don't come to this website as a whole as much either....I got one year of high school left and I desperately want to play college baseball in the States so I'm working pretty hard at that, I'm at the gym every day, outside doing stuff. I got a legitimate shot for a kid from Winnipeg so I'm trying to make the most out of that oppurtunity.

Master Shake
08-19-2006, 09:09 AM
^Well good luck fellow Rainbow soldier ;)

Well what more can I add....... Rainbow Rules! :D
Cant wait for the DVD! only a few more days now :) (I refused to pay $120 like 78's wanted to slug me for the jap version :rolleyes: )

Fuze
08-19-2006, 11:30 PM
I dont really listen to rainbow, but Ritchie blackmore is a sweet guitarist.