all time best guitarist(s)

PDA

View Full Version : all time best guitarist(s)

tristan123/
08-21-2006, 06:24 PM
who is your favourite all time guitarist

ZACK WYLDE
JIMI HENDRIX for me

Gibson_Rocker13
08-21-2006, 06:30 PM
john frusciante/jimi hendrix/jimmy page/tom morello

SOADrox429
08-21-2006, 06:30 PM
Randy Rhoads, Slash, or Dimebag

TimiHendrix33
08-21-2006, 06:36 PM
I heartily dislike n00bs of your kind that...

1)Make threads that have been done a bajillion times
2)Speak of non-classic rock in the classic rock forum
3)Type in all caps when the point doesn't to be that harsh.

For instance. ZAKK WYLDE=Zakk Wylde
JIMI HENDRIX=Jimi Hendrix

4)Spell favorite "favourite". I realize your from England but IMO,favorite really doesn't need a "u" in it.

Other than that,I'm sure you are an awesome guy who has a lot to offer to others.

tristan123/
08-21-2006, 06:43 PM
obviously u ignorant american cannot spell to save your sorry ass! We english add capital letters for effect,but u morons dont seem to understand this you'd rather bve your boring selves. Welcome to today! if u havent noticed, people don't need to spell things correctly on the net. U don't like this thread why bloody read it?

Sideshow Raheem
08-21-2006, 06:44 PM
My favorite guitarists of all time are Gary Moore, Frank Zappa, and Wes Montgomery.

My favorite classic rock guitarist is Alex Lifeson.

tristan123/
08-21-2006, 06:44 PM
oh, by the way billion is billion, not bijilion!

SOADrox429
08-21-2006, 06:51 PM
obviously u ignorant american cannot spell to save your sorry ass! We english add capital letters for effect,but u morons dont seem to understand this you'd rather bve your boring selves. Welcome to today! if u havent noticed, people don't need to spell things correctly on the net. U don't like this thread why bloody read it?
this is exactly why i hate british people, they're mostly stuck-up, snobby bastards who think they're better than everyone else, when they're usually worse, although this is of course not true of all british people, just the ones like you