Uploading Gp Tabs

PDA

View Full Version : Uploading Gp Tabs

jim-jams
08-26-2006, 02:25 PM
hi all:
Well,it has been 2 weeks of uploading the same song every 5 days and still it is not on the list. Is there something i did wrong ? i have read the rules and they are being followed and uploading is simple as having the file on hd and using ugs interface to up them and the ug interface sez it was collected(no error popups) so i assume that you did receive it. info supplied by ug claims that tabs are reviewed and accepted or not within 48 hours not on weekends tho.So if i missed an announcement about guitarpro tabs no longer being accepted could you reply ok?
the song i upped iinfo is
THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME LIVE IN SEATTLE
complete song guitar only about 38kb

and i noticed that it has'nt been posted yet,so i ciphered it by ear
and still is not posted by somebody else so i was hope that the tab posted
there are many versions of this song i did not cipher the madison square garden and name it live in seattle.Also iIgot this song from the internet it was a complete concert live in seattle mpeg with mp3

and because i get gripes about notepad tabs about timing and execution i chose guitar pro 5 and would probably post more gp tabs if ya like :confused: thanks man

HorridxHopes
08-26-2006, 06:17 PM
Maybe they have too many of that tab or maybe the tab doesn't meet requirements or maybe you didn't send enough beer with your file or maybe you're just bugging them by sending it over and over again.

jim-jams
08-27-2006, 08:23 PM
said i just goyt their email yea thats what they say but its not posted here so um, well i sent a notepad version of it and it was missing bars at end (i thawt guitarpro would incluse all the notes when exporting to notepad but i just now seen it and the notepad version i summited was not good enough to poat) why? you ask- because notes were missing. . . either way i have it and il send in the gp5 1 continually untill thhey specifically explain why its not accepted (or get banned from ug an just packup my stuff an move somewhere else) and the fixit and try again to post it. . . i also downloaded all there song remains the same gp and the song i made isnt their and its entirely different than the other ways its nown to be played heh heh..... either way i have it, i play it, and it works nicely on the neck. really good song for picknmidfinger playin. . have a nice day and dont forget half the people in the world are woman

medick
08-28-2006, 04:57 AM
"we already have the same or the better tab for this song"

king-konginator
01-15-2007, 01:50 PM
how exactly to you attempt to upload them? im thick, so be nice

fragydig529
01-15-2007, 05:38 PM
You have to wait for them to approve it, and the excessive uploading has probably made them decide to decline it. Haha