Y are my threads closed?

PDA

View Full Version : Y are my threads closed?

Metalhead1991
09-23-2006, 12:42 AM
i posted a couple threads (in the songwriting/lyrics section) but wen i go to check if ppl have responded the threads are closed so no one can tell me wat they think

Y is this???? and how do i stop it next time

ShaggyDan
09-23-2006, 12:51 AM
THREAD TITLES
For some reason, you people do not understand this rule. Your subject header must have ONLY the title of your song or work of writing, with the option of including the genre in brackets. No ?PLZ CRIT,? no ?I really need help with this,? no ?this if my first song,? NOTHING. SUBJECT HEADER. TITLE ONLY. If your title is wrong, your thread is closed. It?s quite simple, really.

That's the only thing in the FAQ I could find that you did wrong. Try reposting them with the title as the subject header, instead of "Check Out My Lyrics".

Logz
09-23-2006, 07:48 AM
Y is this???? and how do i stop it next time

Mods (green usernames) and supermods (blue usernames) are the people who close threads. If they did it, they did it for a reason.

Read the rules in that forum.

inXP
10-09-2006, 08:58 AM
i am not a mod

just so you know

Draken
10-09-2006, 09:39 AM
Mods (green usernames) and supermods (blue usernames) are the people who close threads. If they did it, they did it for a reason.

Read the rules in that forum.

Or because they were drunk and wanted amusement. But that's not often.

To threadstarter: Read the FAQ and then maybe you'll know what you did wrong.

sonixon
10-09-2006, 11:33 AM
i am not a mod

just so you know

Thank you for clearing that up.

Stagger Lee
10-11-2006, 02:54 AM
i am not a mod

just so you know
:eek: :eek: :eek: Liar!
But yeah, just repost the thread, with the title as the name of the song. Always read the rules of a forum before you post in it.
-Taidgh:lurk:

GuitarManiac09
10-12-2006, 01:27 AM
But yeah, just repost the thread, with the title as the name of the song. Always read the rules of a forum before you post in it.
That wouldn't help at all...If the mods closed it, they closed it for a reason. Reposting it would probably just piss them off and they would reclose the thread, and you would probably be warranted a ban...

If you are confused as to the reason why they are closed, P.M. the mod who closed your thread and ask. O, and don't ask like an asshole, thats just a deathwish.

Stagger Lee
10-13-2006, 02:46 AM
Methinks that's why they closed the thread. Because his title was just like "Check Out My Lyrics".

divid3d
10-13-2006, 02:58 AM
it's probably best to ask (nicely) first, rather than assuming that's the reason and remaking the thread, and possibly getting into trouble for it.

unluCKY...