oh,sleeper

PDA

View Full Version : oh,sleeper

hXcMacbeth3
09-25-2006, 08:45 PM
there may already be a thread on them, although i doubt it

anyway...oh,sleeper consists of ex members from between the buried and me, as cities burn, and terminal....and judging by the one song they have released from their debut ep (due in november) they are freaking incredible...i just listened to "we are the archers" about 4 times in a row, and i cant get enough of it....the song is a little norma-jeanish at first, but those of you who dont like norma jean shouldnt pass this one off as crap, it isnt...anyway theres my rant, check them out...

www.myspace.com/ohsleeper

www.purevolume.com/ohsleeper

before
09-25-2006, 10:06 PM
This is sweet! Ive heard of this but never listened before. Thanks! :)

waldorphPRS41
09-25-2006, 11:04 PM
Dope.

divid3d
09-25-2006, 11:41 PM
i just took up archery last week and i do believe this is my new theme song :)

"And then I heard an armored march.
I heard an armored march that shook the trees.
Bows bent as they sang, "We are the archers!""

hell yeah lol

unluCKY...

Craigo
09-26-2006, 12:49 PM
Brillant stuff, these forums have been filled with **** recently. Where are the exceptional regulars I know and love? (don't worry hXcMacbeth3, your on that list)

Disco Vietnam
09-26-2006, 02:25 PM
Granted it's fantastic stuff, I'm not that into it.
Good find though.

DBS_KICKS_ASS
09-26-2006, 06:48 PM
this band is fantastic, and theyre coming here on their tour!
they remind norma jean(bless the martyr)/ kinda some botch, with some hot cross thrown in.

hXcMacbeth3
09-26-2006, 09:33 PM
Brillant stuff, these forums have been filled with **** recently. Where are the exceptional regulars I know and love? (don't worry hXcMacbeth3, your on that list)

im touched :D ...and yeah there has been alot of crap floating around lately..oh well

system
09-27-2006, 10:37 PM
i was actually surprised by this band, because terminal was pretty bland. i didn't know about the as cities burn and btbam ex-members. i think i'm seeing these guys with versus the mirror, which may prove to be worth ten dollars.

before
01-18-2007, 12:08 AM
Finnaly got the EP today. it's incredible. "WE ARE THE ARCHERS!!!" Got that stuck in my head lol. I don't know why it took me so long to get it, but it's great. I highly recommend it.

Gomorrah
01-18-2007, 12:24 AM
Mix The Bled's vox and Norma Jean/Botch dissonant riffs and this is what you would get imo. The vocals towards the end remind me of FBTMOF, which is kind of funny because they use a lot of dissonant riffs also. As for my opinion, see Disco Vietnams post.

before
01-18-2007, 12:30 AM
Mix The Bled's vox and Norma Jean/Botch dissonant riffs and this is what you would get imo.

Yep, that pretty much describes their sound.

ThisPerishedMin
01-18-2007, 01:04 AM
*likes*

not bad, pretty neat.

nice find mate! :)

YouSmellExcited
01-20-2007, 02:39 PM
I'm liking this.

Good find. =D

Candillinger
03-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Hey everyone go to the ultimate guitar review page and check out the featured album review! OH SLEEPER'S THE ARMORED MARCH:) my review got them front paged so hopefully lots of people will read about the EP and go check it out:) wOOOOOt Oh, Sleeper!!!!