How do you go from gods to this?

PDA

View Full Version : How do you go from gods to this?

stratstrummer40
09-27-2006, 09:23 PM
Okay, so Im a huge fan of Refused (RIP), I mean lets be serious, Refused owned some serious ass back in there day. "The Shape of Punk to Come" has got to be one of the greatest albums ever no doubt.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b7R1p55iX_M&mode=related&search

^****ing amazing video.

anyways, has anyone ever listened to Dennis's new band "the international noise conspiracy"?

I mean SERIOUSLY!! WTF?

They are sooo horrible, the instruments are soo bland and all of Dennis's passion is gone

its such a shame, its too bad refused broke up. its cool though to think one of the most badass bands out there were arrested during their last show ever. :cool:

FenderBender45
09-27-2006, 09:25 PM
Great Song. Great Video. Great Band. One of the best ever.

The (International) Noise Conspiracy blows some serious dick.

technicolour
09-27-2006, 10:13 PM
Um, they're obivously not the same style of music, and aren't trying to be.

system
09-27-2006, 10:35 PM
T(i)NC used to be fairly decent. emphasis most certainly on the "used to".

martyr
09-28-2006, 12:40 AM
"The Shape of Punk to Come" has got to be one of the greatest albums ever

we should probably just leave this thread at that

Andrewbiles
09-28-2006, 05:29 AM
The (i)NC have been around for like a decade now, but yeah, I never liked them either.

LiberationFreq
06-02-2007, 07:30 PM
I think T(I)NC is pretty good, by far as good as refused, but still great.

mr.joopy987
06-02-2007, 08:58 PM
I think T(I)NC is pretty good, by far as good as refused, but still great.
Holy bump, batman!

kryptonite22
06-03-2007, 08:41 AM
wow, this thread is oldddd. i havent listened to T(I)NC for a long time, but when i last heard them they weren't bad. nothing like refused in the slightest.

PiNk_ThE_pUnK
06-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Despite how old this is, I have no idea why I didn't post in it. In my opinion Refused were incredibly lame and The International Noise Conspiracy, although completly different, are also lame.

Craigo
06-03-2007, 04:05 PM
Despite how old this is, I have no idea why I didn't post in it. In my opinion Refused were incredibly lame and The International Noise Conspiracy, although completly different, are also lame.

Without meaning to ass kiss, I couldn't agree more.

Gomorrah
06-03-2007, 05:55 PM
I ****ing love Refused. You crazy bastards, you^!

beastiebeatles
06-23-2007, 10:10 PM
(I)NC owns Refused. Go ahead fanboys. Be shocked.

hardrock1315
06-23-2007, 10:16 PM

Same.

EDIT: Now that I've actually listened to The (International) Noise Conspiracy, I've realized that they're awesome and I still think Refused are terrible.

fridge_raider
06-24-2007, 08:39 AM
(I)NC owns Refused. Go ahead fanboys. Be shocked.

Yep, I am shocked, actually.

cherry_bomb
06-24-2007, 12:32 PM
love refused..t(i)nc sounds very different and not in a good way.

xKurtx
06-24-2007, 01:28 PM

I couldn't agree less. Both bands are great in their own way. I'm a bigger fan of Refused and love songs to fan the flames and shape of punk to come although their earlier material is mixed with a some good, some bad tunes. T(I)NC has put out some great records, I will admit their newest albums aren't quite up with the old, but are still boss records.