bfmv and bleeding through live

PDA

View Full Version : bfmv and bleeding through live

rabidguitarist
10-02-2006, 01:36 PM
got my ticket today, im really looking forward, they both have amazing albums, but are bullet and bleeding through any good live? :confused:

i really want to get in the pit, but im a weakass lightweight, and i dont want to have to miss bullet just because of broken bones :p:

benjaminr
10-02-2006, 01:44 PM
i've seen bleeding through twice and it was awesome both times. And i don't even like hardcore. If you don't want to get your ass kicked just watch out when bleeding through plays love lost in a hail of gunfire. It usually gets crazy then.

SadistNation
10-02-2006, 01:55 PM
ha dude, getting your ass kicked at hardcore shows is the only reason to go! and of course kicking the **** out of other people.

if your really looking for some hard-ass pits (which it doesn't sound like you are, but oh well) go see Darkest Hour, Himsa, Bury Your Dead, or Throwdown, all of them have amazing pits. I got my freaking ass whooped at a Dh and Himsa concert, but it was the most fun i have ever had.

muppet_man456
10-02-2006, 01:57 PM
I saw both of them at this years download festival, i thought they were awsome, id never heard any of bleeding throughs stuff before, but as soon as i got home i bought there album straight away they were tht good. As for bfmv, ive always loved them, n they just blew me away at download, btw im goin 2 see both em this year aswell, i cant w8.

StuartR
10-02-2006, 02:54 PM
ha dude, getting your ass kicked at hardcore shows is the only reason to go! and of course kicking the **** out of other people.

:rolleyes:

i PwNeD uR m0m
10-03-2006, 08:36 PM
i've seen both. bleeding through is ****ing amazing. there one of my favorite bands. yeah they get niiiice pits. like NIIIICE PITS. haha. i broke my nose the other day at their show with unearth when TTEOTD was playing. good times. dont be a pussy, just go in. and if you dont like, just go crowd surfing, thats amazingly fun. all in all, bleeding through has amazing energy, and sound very good.

Prepare To Burn
10-03-2006, 10:12 PM
It's too bad about bfmv being there, because bleeding through are a great band.

TeenBite
10-04-2006, 04:24 AM
Use the official thread for Bullet for my Valentine to see what people think of them around here. I personally don't like them due to their horrific emoness.

Prepare To Burn
10-05-2006, 04:23 AM
Use the official thread for Bullet for my Valentine to see what people think of them around here. I personally don't like them due to their horrific emoness.
.....And the horrific music aswell. ;)

lp21why
10-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Hate to break this to ya but Bleeding Through aren't supporting BFMV any more (atleast not in the UK) it's Protest the Hero now......

rabidguitarist
10-05-2006, 02:44 PM
Hate to break this to ya but Bleeding Through aren't supporting BFMV any more (atleast not in the UK) it's Protest the Hero now......

YOURE ****ING JOKING

YOU HAVE TO BE

:mad:

:(

lp21why
10-05-2006, 02:46 PM
I'm afraid not, they decided to support AX7 but they cancelled their tour. The BFMV site says Bleeding Through are still supporting at Edinburgh but its the only show they are so I'm thinking its a mistake :confused:

Charlatan_001
10-05-2006, 05:32 PM
BFMV blows goats.

killinyourkind
10-08-2006, 02:32 AM
bleeding through is good live but they dont play ne of their stuff off potrait ne more .

i PwNeD uR m0m
10-08-2006, 02:13 PM
they dont play that much. but both times ive seen them theyve played rise. and they played one other the first time i saw them in march but i cant remember what it was.