No Heroes

PDA

View Full Version : No Heroes

Gomorrah
10-05-2006, 09:27 PM
just leaked. AMAZING album. Kurt, Jacob, Nate and Ben do it again.

pixiesfanyo
10-05-2006, 09:50 PM
yeah, this album needs to get the **** out of being so good.

martyr
10-05-2006, 10:09 PM
just leaked. AMAZING album. Kurt, Jacob, Nate and Ben do it again.

sennnnd ittt tooooooo meeeeeeeeeeee

Gomorrah
10-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Sure let me finish sending it to this kid first. Aim=sgadda789

)Eric(Draven
10-05-2006, 11:30 PM
Ahhhhhhhh **** I need this.

What's it like? Like, does it top Jane Doe? I mean it kinda can't but... does it?

Gomorrah
10-05-2006, 11:37 PM
Well I've listened to it 3 times tonight, and have decided that it's going to take a couple more for me to decide if it is better than Jane Doe :p: . Yes, it's that good.

dead_kennedy
10-06-2006, 05:04 AM
dear god, i can't wait to hear this album.

Disco Vietnam
10-06-2006, 11:47 AM
Could you possibly send that to me later tonight, Gomorrah? I listened to the Album Preview the other day and was blown away. It's really sodding good.

StuartR
10-06-2006, 12:30 PM
I didn't think it would be that^^^ good. I haven't listened to it yet, only downloaded it so soon to help my ratio on OiNK.

)Eric(Draven
10-07-2006, 03:01 PM
Yeahhhhhhh it's a bit impossible to be better than Jane Doe.

Dean gave it to me last night and it's ****ing insane. Heartache?! Jesus! Listen to that!

So amazing. Converge. Seriously. Converge. I dont even know what to say. Mother****ing no heroes. I love it.

Everything is just so interesting. Listen to Orphaned. That guitar, the music in the song in general... it's like, it's almost like a Swami release, like, it almost sounds ilke Hot Snakes, even a little like Hot Cross here and there.

Lonewolves almost sounds like they're playing off Fear Before for playing off of their stuff. haha.

This album is so much fun. Ack. If you dont have it get it.

XMeatHookMartyX
10-07-2006, 11:34 PM
It's pretty good.

Yahz0r
10-09-2006, 07:37 AM
I kicks ass. It's better than Jane Doe imo. Crazy as hell, best album Ever by Any band.

Disco Vietnam
10-09-2006, 11:05 AM
Yeah, this album is pretty incredible. They've done it yet again.

Lost_Rose
10-09-2006, 02:41 PM
where did you get it from?

Disco Vietnam
10-09-2006, 03:58 PM
It's leaked everywhere!

)Eric(Draven
10-09-2006, 11:38 PM
Haha yeah it's all over the place.

Once you listen to it over and over again go look at the tracks and the way they sound. The album is really an experience, as cheesy as that sounds. Like, the first 6ish songs ****ing punch you in the face, and one right after the other, no less. Just six consecutive bonecrushing songs. Plauges sort of stranges things up a bit, if you will. A bit more atmospheric. Not exactly huuuuuuge atmospherically, but still a little darker, more mysterious.

Grim Heart obviously being the long-drawn-out-but-yet-not-exessive tune of the album. Pretty nice. I like the vocals on this album. Does anyone know if it's Jacob or someone else? I'm pretty sure his voice doesnt usually sound like that. It's a fun song.

Then Orphaned through Bare my Teeth are sort of the twangy fun rock aggressive songs. Quite a bit more laid back than the first part of the album but still really loud and fun, sort of combining the dark mysterious elements with the aggressive.

Then To the Lions is another trademark Converge song. I think it's there to just remind you "Hey, the last couple of songs were fun and all, but this is Converge."

Haha this is my third post here. I cant get enough of this album.

Craigo
10-10-2006, 12:44 PM
Took me awhile to know what you guys were on about. ****, I never heard of their new album. Someone's gotta send it to me, or anything, I only have "When Forever Comes Crashing".

final_juneau@hotmail.co.uk for MSN.

or

FinalSelkies on AIM.

pixiesfanyo
10-10-2006, 01:09 PM
It's not better than Jane Doe.

But nothing really is.