Gods Creation [Powertab]

PDA

View Full Version : Gods Creation [Powertab]

badasskurt
10-06-2006, 05:54 PM
Hey guys!

Have made a few songs on PTab so i thought, "what the hell, why not post some?!" So I shall start with a song called "Gods Creation". Its not the final title, just something i came up with.

Please give constructive criticism only!

Enjoy!

NB! Seems like I've put 2 songs in the zipped file, but Gods Creation is the file named !10. The other one is called No Comprehension, so you know that! ;)

cool#9
10-06-2006, 10:47 PM
its too repeptitive on the low e string, its like, you're rapping it, slowly
the solo has its moments when its pretty good, but it also has its moments where it just sucks
didn't like the outro
i couldn't listen to the whole thing at once, i had to skip to each new part, too much repetition
but not bad

*'-'*
10-06-2006, 11:52 PM
I critted gods creation. and first off let me say cool#9 is absolutely write it is way to repetetive and in my opinion too slow. When i sped the song up to 220bpm it was musch more enjoyable. So if you keep change the tempo to 220 you will have a relly good song on your hands. Good Job

~DrEaM ThEaTeR~
10-07-2006, 12:25 AM
the solo part after the tapping is pretty damn good. the stuff before the solo is too repetitive. maybe dont repeat everything 4 times IMO.

badasskurt
10-07-2006, 09:21 AM
thanks guys!

yeah, i think its a bit much on the e-string too;) i know repeating things 4 times each is bit boring, but when i take 2 or 3 it doesnt seem to fit... shall try out with 200+ bpm:)