CBGB Last Hardcore Matinee Tickets

PDA

View Full Version : CBGB Last Hardcore Matinee Tickets

hardrock1315
10-06-2006, 06:07 PM
I'm going to the last CBGB hardcore matinee on Sunday, with Agnostic Front, Sick of It All, Murphy's Law, and Harley's War. Now normally, I would buy tickets when I got to the show, but I've heard that this one is probably gonna be sold out, and I don't wanna take my chances, as this will be my last CBGB show (:(). Anyone know where I can get advance tickets for this show?

If worse comes to worst, my friend knows Roger from Agnostic Front, so I could possibly (although probably not) get in on AF's guest list, like last time I saw them.

So, anyone know where I can get these tickets? Thanks.

PS: Please no "It's lame to pay for tickets" or "Go see (insert other band name here) instead" responses.

gwitersnamps
10-06-2006, 06:11 PM
I thought they closed september 30.

hardrock1315
10-06-2006, 06:19 PM
No, the last show is October 15.

shai_savant
10-07-2006, 03:18 AM
damn that's a good line up not one bad band....but is harley's war just cro mags covers? or are there original songs too.....**** dude i wanna go to that

hardrock1315
10-07-2006, 12:10 PM
damn that's a good line up not one bad band....but is harley's war just cro mags covers? or are there original songs too.....**** dude i wanna go to that

I'm pretty sure Harley's War has originals. I don't know how good they are, though.

Anyone have anything relevant to say about the tickets?

pullmeunder
10-12-2006, 10:26 PM
Go to Macy's in the mall, or whatever its called for you, and buy them from the Customer Serice center, that's where ticketmaster is and Im sure you can get them there.

xKurtx
10-17-2006, 12:10 PM
Ahh the memories I remember seeing Agnostic Front at CBGBs like it was yesterday...oh wait I just bought the live dvd and I've never even been to New York.