I apologise but i feel i need to say this.

PDA

View Full Version : I apologise but i feel i need to say this.

Draken
10-07-2006, 07:19 PM
With the recent join date elitism i feel i need to bring this up to all members

You are not that cool I'm putting this in because I noticed some people doing this, regardless of their post count/registration date. Newbies - you may be the bees' knees at home or in school, but here, you are a newbie. Don't act all uppity, because people will flame you. Senior Members - you aren't better than newbies. You too were once a newbie. Arrogance = badong.

I'm fed up of the age of your account being a reason for abuse.

atreyu+a7xfan
10-07-2006, 07:28 PM

me too

<><
10-07-2006, 07:29 PM
Newbies - you may be the bees' knees at home or in school, but here, you are a newbie.:cheers:

kurosawa
10-07-2006, 07:32 PM
what does it matter? its only the internet, get a girlfriend

kmbuchamushroom
10-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Seems like its telling everyone not to be arrogant because of their time here.

Green_Fox
10-07-2006, 07:56 PM
N00bAid? lol

you could have posted this in the pit.

b@man
10-07-2006, 08:21 PM
this should be in the pit :p:

UG senior members will always haze the newer user's, nothing you can do about it

-b@man :batman:

kirbyrocknroll
10-07-2006, 08:22 PM
People won't listen that sadly :(

Turbo_Man
10-07-2006, 08:25 PM
With the recent join date elitism i feel i need to bring this up to all members

So wait a second, you put a thread telling older members to be nicer to new members in the new member section? :confused: I agree with what you're saying but it's not going to do much good here.

Draken
10-07-2006, 08:31 PM
So wait a second, you put a thread telling older members to be nicer to new members in the new member section? :confused: I agree with what you're saying but it's not going to do much good here.

Oh yeah silly me.

ScreaminBlues25
10-07-2006, 09:46 PM
Oh yeah silly me.

OmGzz!#!@ wHAt a No0b!@$

If then newbs deserve to be flamed, by all means do so. But random flaming simply because someone new is unnecessary. Actually I don't really care for the most part. So whatever. If it makes someone feel prestigious if they flame some random guy over the internet, then there's something wrong with them. have a nice day. :)

lespaul_rentals
10-07-2006, 09:49 PM
*chuckles softly*

Members who flame "newbies" flame them for a reason. Some immature twats flame them simply because of their join date, however, September '06 was the worst month for spammers/b.s. accounts/children joining. October '06 is off to the same start. I rarely see anyone say "OMG SEPTEMBER 06ER KILL HIM" unless he or she is actually doing something wrong.

Also, if a new member is a good member, if they submit tabs and reviews, if they make somewhat intelligent posts, and if they just try to be a nice person, no one will descriminate by join date, because they won't have a reason to.