Romantic/beautiful classical guitar tabs

PDA

View Full Version : Romantic/beautiful classical guitar tabs

Corpus
10-07-2006, 07:50 PM
I need some song suggestions. Something that will definately get the girls going. I need some classical guitar tabs that have a good romantic vibe to them. I don't want any standard classical sound, needs to having some feeling to it. And hopefully something that's easy and fun to play. I don't want to rack myself over learning some song.

And example would be Ravel's stuff, such as Pavane for a Dead Princess.

havana_Affair19
10-07-2006, 07:56 PM
The Trogs - WIld Thing its 3 power chords

danzig-_-
10-07-2006, 08:03 PM
i think Cupid De Locke-smashing pumpkins is pretty much like that....its so dreamy....
and the song Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness is a great song to play on acoustic
EDIT: cupid de locke is two guitars....i think it might use a flange or chorus too so forget that

One Way Ticket
10-07-2006, 08:54 PM
Or stumbleine from MellonCollie. That song is beuatiful.

ask_withnail
10-07-2006, 09:07 PM
'i dont want to rack myself over learning some song'

that's not really the attitude you should have when learning guitar, lad. Especially if you want ot play to impress the ladies. my reccomendation would be classical soul by oscar lopez, if you can even touch that.

Corpus
10-07-2006, 10:05 PM
'i dont want to rack myself over learning some song'

that's not really the attitude you should have when learning guitar, lad. Especially if you want ot play to impress the ladies. my reccomendation would be classical soul by oscar lopez, if you can even touch that.

I'm not really learning guitar here. I'm busy with school as it is and just want something I can sit down, play around with and relax. I don't see what's wrong with wanting something fun and easy to play every once and a while.

Pierpont
10-08-2006, 01:04 AM
sorry didn't read the title..

gg me :o

El CumanÚs
10-08-2006, 11:39 AM
Chi Mai - Ennio Morricone. Slow and melodic

diablo_man
10-08-2006, 08:56 PM
classical gas by mason williams is beautiful and girls like it
Greensleeves is also a winner

DaddyTwoFoot
10-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Greensleeves! So easy and so gorgeous.

Battery Chicken
10-08-2006, 09:09 PM
Asshole - Denis Leary
That'll impress, no doubt. I'm serious, 'funny' is going to get you laid way more than 'sickeningly sweet' and it's a great singalong song.

Abbenormal
10-10-2006, 01:59 AM
There is a lovely spanish sounding guitar song, very old and traditional, called "Romanza" or "Romance."

Very easy to play. Go into Youtube and punch in romance guitar and you will be able to see and hear it. If you like it and can't find the tabs, I have them.

I'm a rank beginner and I'm learning it now, so trust me...its easy and sounds really impressive.

By the way, as a female I have to tell you that we are all different. I would be gaga over anyone who could play Meantown Blues like Johnny Winter...oh and Romanza LOL. Let us know how you do..

with the song I mean, not the girl....Abbenormal

Ilushka
10-10-2006, 11:01 AM
my favourite piece to play, and defintley a favourite for girls:

Extreme - More Than Words.

If you can sing along to the ted advanced playing of it youll get allmost any girl you like ;P