Accomplishments Thread?

PDA

View Full Version : Accomplishments Thread?

NovemberRain273
10-10-2006, 10:16 AM
We've all come across one of those cleverly designed threads that seem to be askign for help or somehting but are actually meant to show off. I was thinking, maybe we can have an accomplishments thread or somehting where when uve just learned a hard song, or written a new song or accomplished somehting else your proud of, you can just post it in that thread just to get it off your chest.

Thoughts?

fronkpies
10-10-2006, 10:20 AM
It would fade away pretty fast.

I dont think theres any need for it.

gallagher2006
10-10-2006, 11:02 AM
to be honest, who cares if someones finally got the solo to master of puppets done or whatever?

2ndslash
10-10-2006, 11:05 AM
to be honest, you suck. youre just a dirty 06er you dont get an opinion. and fronkpies, why ruin this guys thread? youre both twats. people are obviously proud of themselves when they achieve something why not give them a place to show it off

fronkpies
10-10-2006, 11:10 AM
to be honest, you suck. youre just a dirty 06er you dont get an opinion. and fronkpies, why ruin this guys thread? youre both twats. people are obviously proud of themselves when they achieve something why not give them a place to show it off

The whole idea of this thread was to get peoples opinions on the idea, I didnt ruin anything.

wahappen
10-10-2006, 11:49 AM
This isn't a 'Site' issue.

Whether a thread of this type will be allowed will be up to the mod of any given forum.

Try either G&BB or the Pit.

* CLOSED *