Religion Section

PDA

View Full Version : Religion Section

JadeFalcon5
10-10-2006, 07:22 PM
I read some of the religion thread in the pit, and I really dont think its a fitting place for people who want advice about their faith.

I know you could just go to a secondhand religion forum or website, but it would be more convienent to have just one.

You could have sub-genres branching off of the different types of religions
I.E.; Christianity, Catholic, Muslim, Agnostic, Athiest etc.etc.

That way, people could not only talk to people of thier own faith, but also not get into heated arguments.

-thanks to anyone who reads this
matt

Greenfinger182
10-10-2006, 07:28 PM
You know, with all the suggestions I see for new forums, I think that this really shouldn't be a guitar forum anymore. It seems everyone wants a forum that encompasses every subject they could ever want to discuss.

This website is about guitar, if you look at it from a realistic view you're lucky to even have a Religion thread. There is no need for an entire forum devoted to religion.

JadeFalcon5
10-10-2006, 07:29 PM
You know, with all the suggestions I see for new forums, I think that this really shouldn't be a guitar forum anymore. It seems everyone wants a forum that encompasses every subject they could ever want to discuss.

This website is about guitar, if you look at it from a realistic view you're lucky to even have a Religion thread. Let's not stretch it into an entire new forum, now.

yeah I know, EEK!

you just made me think of something,
waittt, nevermind, that would get wayyy too spammy

i was thinking users choice forums, but

bad idea.

MachineHeart
10-10-2006, 07:32 PM
im pretty sure i agree with the greenfinger dude, but like... this site does ave some random ass forums... example: the pit

FrenchyFungus
10-10-2006, 07:32 PM
Never gonna happen

rockon1824
10-10-2006, 07:41 PM
im pretty sure i agree with the greenfinger dude, but like... this site does ave some random ass forums... example: the pit

I guarantee you that you cannot name another "random ass forum" as that is the entire purpose of the Pit.

And like everyone else said, this isn't a religion forum, it's a guitar forum.

JadeFalcon5
10-10-2006, 07:46 PM
I guarantee you that you cannot name another "random ass forum" as that is the entire purpose of the Pit.

And like everyone else said, this isn't a religion forum, it's a guitar forum.

how about,

IN the pit

and sub genre for religion

wahappen
10-10-2006, 07:49 PM
^ No

* CLOSED *