Sweet metal riff (GP5&MIDI) crit 4 crit and BASS help!!

PDA

View Full Version : Sweet metal riff (GP5&MIDI) crit 4 crit and BASS help!!

Csquared1001
10-13-2006, 06:49 PM
Alright i made this riff and think it's pretty good but i need some bass to it. However i suck at bass so i would REALLY appreciate an experienced bassist writhing the bass for this little riff. I would appreciate it so much that i will Crit 2 songs of Every person to respond(with a BASS track included in GP format ONLY). Thanks a ****load. Also please Crit the riff (constructive critism please) :) :) :)

P.S. please include a link to the two riffs you want me to Crit. Incase you didn't know only those who include bass riffs to the riff i made get DOUBLE CRIT 4 CRIT. Everyone else gets 1.

EDIT: I changed the riff a little bit

johnmalkin
10-13-2006, 06:54 PM
Um....wheres the link?

Csquared1001
10-13-2006, 06:55 PM
Um....wheres the link?

sorry. Fixed now. It's in MIDI and GP5 (Guitar Pro 5)

SolidxSnake
10-13-2006, 07:06 PM
that's extremely choppy, and those pinch harmonics get annoying (esp. in the midi version). The timing is wierd as well, I couldn't really tell what was going on.

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=446382

There's a metal riff for ya ;)

nexteyenate
10-13-2006, 09:25 PM
I made this quickly but tell me what you think of this bassline. I actually liked the riff. it would be better though if you changed time signatures half way through instead of switching back and forth. Both of my GP5 tabs are in my sig. crit them please! :D

Csquared1001
10-13-2006, 10:00 PM
I made this quickly but tell me what you think of this bassline. I actually liked the riff. it would be better though if you changed time signatures half way through instead of switching back and forth. Both of my GP5 tabs are in my sig. crit them please! :D

to be honest, some parts were kinda akward especially the intro. But it's not an easy riff to work with so i'll give you some credit. Here have a smiley :)

nexteyenate
10-13-2006, 10:47 PM
I Love Smilies. Omg Thank You So Much!