Declined Tab,Review,Promo,Lesson Etc.

PDA

View Full Version : Declined Tab,Review,Promo,Lesson Etc.

|T4Z|
10-14-2006, 06:51 PM
Put all of your declinded Contributions here name them and put the date. HEY mayb UG will rethink them declining it:D

DownInAHole.
10-14-2006, 06:53 PM
I thought you could'nt resubmit after your work is denied unless one of the mods tell you you can.

|T4Z|
10-14-2006, 06:55 PM
No...........

Strat_Monkey
10-14-2006, 07:49 PM
Why would that work? And why would I keep my declined contribution anyway?

Greenfinger182
10-14-2006, 08:42 PM
Put all of your declinded Contributions here name them and put the date. HEY mayb UG will rethink them declining it:D
Or maybe they won't.

Please don't post crap like this again.

Incubus_SCIENCE
10-14-2006, 08:44 PM
No.

IndieMetalhead
10-14-2006, 08:46 PM
Posting contributions into the site feedback forum = no no
complaining because your review was denied = emo

personally, i've never had a review denied, or a tab.

Incubus_SCIENCE
10-14-2006, 09:02 PM
Its probably because you follow the submission rules. :) (All your tabs are good anyways)

Most people dont realize that if there is the SAME TAB with 4 tabs, that yours isn't going to be accepted. No matter how prefect you think yours is. The best thing to do, would be to give the other person who submitted some constructive critisism in the comment box, and put in there what they should fix or what is wrong.

"But I want my own tab!" If you post in the comment box, you will be helping people learn the song either way. The reason you submit a tab should be to help other people figure it out. If you are just submitting to get your "UG Score" to go up, then stop complaining right now.

86th fret
10-14-2006, 09:09 PM
Posting contributions into the site feedback forum = no no
complaining because your review was denied = emo

Bringing emo's into this = no no :no:

IndieMetalhead
10-14-2006, 09:13 PM
Tis a stereotypical figure of speech. I have nothing against "emo's", i just couldnt think of the word i meant.

Its probably because you follow the submission rules. :) (All your tabs are good anyways)

I'm just gonna throw this out there, but i myself have only written one of those tabs (the bass one). the rest i found on some ancient website, and i've left them as i found them, under his name and everything.