Can someone tell me if this has been made before?

PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me if this has been made before?

Fishy27
10-15-2006, 01:57 PM
sorry, i dont know how to put it in code

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------6-8-9-8-6---x4------------
--------- 6-8-9-8-6----x4------------8------------------------------------
--8--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was messing around and i played this and thought it sounded cool, but im not sure if this is already taken, can somone please tell me if they have heard this before? thx! :)

burning_feather
10-15-2006, 02:03 PM
im sure thats been made a thousand times b4

yawn
10-15-2006, 07:40 PM
It's probably been made plenty if times before, but it most likely hasn't been used in a song before, for that very same reason.

Fishy27
10-15-2006, 07:54 PM
It's probably been made plenty if times before, but it most likely hasn't been used in a song before, for that very same reason.

Thats what i ment, has it ever been used in a song? Because i want to use it as the main riff for something i wrote.

yawn
10-15-2006, 09:02 PM
^ Go ahead and use it. It probably won't make a very strong song, but you'll be developing your skills in songwriting, so it's all good. That way, by the time you do come up with a very original, creative riff, you'll already be good at songwriting to know how to develop it into a good song.

Spark1284
10-16-2006, 02:01 AM
^ Go ahead and use it. It probably won't make a very strong song, but you'll be developing your skills in songwriting, so it's all good. That way, by the time you do come up with a very original, creative riff, you'll already be good at songwriting to know how to develop it into a good song.
^^ = my existance. def use the riff if u like it and can work with it, and write billions of more songs too. ull get so much farther with good songwriting skills than anything else in life, well musical life