Any Way to Edit/Remove a Review?

PDA

View Full Version : Any Way to Edit/Remove a Review?

Xenn99
10-16-2006, 03:34 PM
Is there a way I can either edit or remove my review on my Marshall MG50DFX? My views on it have changed quite a bit and I don't want my review convincing people to buy an amp that's garbage.

So, what do I do to remove or edit the review?

Greenfinger182
10-16-2006, 05:48 PM
Contact a UG admin/engineer.

Mascot
10-16-2006, 08:53 PM
:haha

Gotta wait for someone from the team to get here - probably Dyuha.

Zamboni
10-17-2006, 11:11 AM
I think there should be a way to edit reviews or columns like you do tabs: It just gets resubmitted and we don't need to bother an admin every time.

FrenchyFungus
10-17-2006, 11:34 AM
^I agree, I mean, part of the review is on Reliability & Durability.

That's something that your views on may change, no matter how long you've had it.

Xenn99
10-17-2006, 02:25 PM
^Exactly. When I wrote that review, I was still pretty much a n00b. I also still had the "New gear euphoria" going on, so of course everything about the amp was great.

Now, however, the thing has progressively gotten worse sounding and reliability is a huge issue. I'd like to update the review to highlight this stuff.

And also give the damned thing a 2/10 just because I now realise that it's a POS. :haha

It would be great if they just would add an edit and resubmit button to reviews. That way, if something changes and you need to alter your review, you can. It would make it a lot easier, and I bet that a lot of reviews would be more accurate.

krymson
10-18-2006, 07:45 PM
Is there a way I can either edit or remove my review on my Marshall MG50DFX? My views on it have changed quite a bit and I don't want my review convincing people to buy an amp that's garbage.

So, what do I do to remove or edit the review?

Omg i had that it was a peice of ****.

O and ya thats a good idea.

kirbyrocknroll
10-18-2006, 08:09 PM
I second edit-able reviews.

paintITblack39
10-19-2006, 08:59 AM
True, just in case if you find a mistake in your review and you decide to change it.

wannabe jesus
10-19-2006, 02:12 PM
I would also like to see editable reviews. It would make them much more accurate as they could be updated if needed.

kryptonite22
10-20-2006, 07:13 PM
I agree with this. I've written a ton of reviews on CDs that I re-read and think 'why did I write that?', and a number of times its because I was too young and immature to say something in a better way. I'd love to edit those reviews or delete some, because they're pointless.

weemansyndrome
02-15-2008, 03:12 PM
I agree with this. I've written a ton of reviews on CDs that I re-read and think 'why did I write that?', and a number of times its because I was too young and immature to say something in a better way. I'd love to edit those reviews or delete some, because they're pointless.
+1

smb
02-15-2008, 03:44 PM
Has no-one suggested this before? It's so obvious and such a good idea.

Dyuha
02-16-2008, 04:37 AM
ok, I think we can add an abbility to edit your own reviews and columns. as for now please PM me the links to your reviews and parts that should be changed. I'll update them manually