Probably the most horrid song ever [ptb]

PDA

View Full Version : Probably the most horrid song ever [ptb]

ouchies
10-16-2006, 05:03 PM
Its some kind of metal... how would you categorize it? my friend says it sounds like nu metal and i really despise nu-metal.

Well here it is.

astonmartini
10-16-2006, 05:18 PM
i've heard songs like that before... i think its called 'shi t' or something similar, i cant remember exactly

ouchies
10-16-2006, 05:22 PM
i've heard songs like that before... i think its called 'shi t' or something similar, i cant remember exactly

ah my frail heart

Burning_Angel
10-16-2006, 05:55 PM
it sounds sorta like... a nu metal band trying to be like opeth, or nile... cant place why though.

Stolenidentity1
10-16-2006, 05:57 PM
it was alright

to relieve you, thats not nu-metal :) i would say it has some thrash influence but im not sure what it could be exactly, who cares what it is anyway!

dont listen to aston hes just being a total ass

i would like to hear this actually played cause some of the riffs are cool, the ending is sorta bad cause its just alot if random notes with rests so i would change that for sure :P

Spark1284
10-16-2006, 06:53 PM
the intro riff is a failure and needs to be scrapped and never looked back at again, it makes me want to stop listening as soon as i hear it. the rest of the riffs are pretty good except for the disgusting hxc at the end with the disgusting breakdown and its painfully overdone just like the rest of the damn genre. pretty good metal everywhere else tho, i liked to hear u solo

MOOSE ATTACK!!!
10-16-2006, 08:45 PM
The intro definitely needs some work. The first chord progression is awful. Try using a different one. I liked the verse, or whatever the part without the power chords was. If I were you, I'd use that as the main riff of the song, putting it at breaks between chord progressions. Mind critiquing mine? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7087315#post7087315

tylerishot
10-17-2006, 10:28 PM
It sounded more like metalcore to me, the low chuggachugga in the intro. You know?

guitaristdave
10-18-2006, 07:10 PM
When i heard that song
i thought of the signer from trivium
and i dont know why
cus its nothing like trivium
pointless i know

but, if you like it who cares ?

aprescott_27
10-19-2006, 12:37 AM
That actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. The only part I didn't like was the intro. It just sounded weird.

I really liked the part at bar 22, though, that was probably my favorite. Everything from there to the end was oddly catchy, and kind of cool. The part at bar 30 was really cool, too.

Care to crit some of my stuff (I'm pretty sure you've already commented on one of my songs, so you don't have to if you don't want to.) Links in sig. Newest one is at the bottom.

onebetter
10-19-2006, 04:54 PM
If your friend seiriously says thats nu-metal than your friend doesn't know crap about metal. I thought it was ok, the intro wasn't very good, but it got better. It would have been good if it wasn't for that turd of an ending, the constanbt rest was annoying and the chord didn't sound in key at all. Id say average, not bad, but not great either.

Fallenblood
10-20-2006, 01:17 AM
Yeah, it all sounded OK, the outro was really bad, though. Too much open strings...