[powertab, midi] melodic death metal song

PDA

View Full Version : [powertab, midi] melodic death metal song

onebetter
10-19-2006, 04:46 PM
this is the song ive been working on, its not great and some of the tansitioning is off, but its a start.

note: for best listening experience, stuff fingers into ears and shout "la la la la" when you get to the solo, i cant write lead for crap.

jerm__
10-19-2006, 04:57 PM
pretty good but some riffs are repetative

ouchies
10-19-2006, 05:16 PM
Your best riffs are by far the chorus and the preverse at measures 46. The intro got really repetitive, and i thought that lead thing for the first verse sounded bad.

All in all i enjoyedl istening to it though. That lead thing in the first verse made me want to stop listening to it at first though.

crit mine please?

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=448390

onebetter
10-20-2006, 02:40 PM
^ ouchies, i already crited yours, im the first response

ouchies
10-20-2006, 03:09 PM
really? my bad :]

well i changed it so its a little different now, and it has some added riffs :3, but you dont have to crit it again.

i did that to 2 people so far :], sorry

leo_p8
10-20-2006, 04:42 PM
I think you have some awsome ideas laid out in there... they just need a little more life breathed into them... in other words: Don't repeat as much, and if you MUST, have a varying lead for each part. If you can add drums I'd love to hear it again... it'll sound much more like death metal than it actually does!

aprescott_27
10-20-2006, 10:11 PM
The biggest thing I didn't like about it is that it's too repetative.

However, I did like the chorus riff a lot. I liked most all of the riffs actually, just some were repeated too much.

Did anyone else get a droning note after the first time through the first verse? Damn, that was annoying ...

Anyway, care to crit some of my stuff? May not be your style, but I would appreciate the comments, anyway. Links are in my sig.