IDEA: Sort guitar/bass tabs by Rating etc..

PDA

View Full Version : IDEA: Sort guitar/bass tabs by Rating etc..

Crimsonashes
10-21-2006, 10:10 AM
hey guys i have an idea...would it be possible to have the guitar and bass tabs be sorted by rating, and type? What i mean is you click on rating at the top of the page ur on and it'll display tabs in decending rating order or ascending rating order. and for type it can sort chords first, guitar pro second...etc you know wht i mean? i think it would be useful!

krymson
10-21-2006, 10:13 AM
Sounds like a good idea.

kirbyrocknroll
10-21-2006, 11:28 AM
Cool, but that wouldn't always give you the best tab, especially if there aren't many tabs for that song.

IndieMetalhead
10-21-2006, 02:16 PM
What about brilliant tabs that haven't been rated, or tabs that have been biased for/against?

btw krymson, nice Ex sig :haha :sad:

gtr-boy
10-21-2006, 02:28 PM
I love this idea ug should take a look at this

krymson
10-21-2006, 03:06 PM
What about brilliant tabs that haven't been rated, or tabs that have been biased for/against?

btw krymson, nice Ex sig :haha :sad:

lol your welcome,

And yes sadly don't last forever, I felt bad seeing it go... :(

Crimsonashes
10-21-2006, 03:41 PM
Cool, but that wouldn't always give you the best tab, especially if there aren't many tabs for that song.
oh i know ...of course but for songs that have about 400 five star votes...one can assume its pretty accurate..for songs that arent rated ...bringing them to the top like that can display them and idk about anyone else but i look at every freaking tab..so if its right at the top of course ill look and check it out...you kno...cnt forget about those lonely tabs..lol