My parents

PDA

View Full Version : My parents

Morutea
10-21-2006, 02:44 PM
Hello all, It is my first post :) I want your thoughts on this: Do you feel that because your parents may have supported you when you were younger, that you "owe" it to them to support them now? (Pay the bills they run up etc, just because they did it for you when you were younger and unable to work) Thanks.

Gibson_SG_uzr55
10-21-2006, 02:48 PM
*reported*
Welcome to UG. This is the wrong forum, though, truckers.

Vedder
10-21-2006, 02:52 PM
*reported*
haha f*ck off, get over it. No, i don't feel it is your responsibility, it was your parents responsibility to support u, if they didn't want to do it, they shouldn't have had kids.

TagRingo
10-21-2006, 02:54 PM
it seems like the right thing to do, i mean its kinda like their 'fault' that you're ALIVE, seems to me like you owe them something. of course its a cultural thing too, i donno. my two cents.

Punkskater101
10-21-2006, 03:14 PM
well, if they treated you like sh*t when you were a kid.....hahaha

Instrumetal
10-21-2006, 04:21 PM
*reported*

frick its the guy who says "truckers" again...i remember not liking you :peace:

welcome to UG!

Theres a few things you should know.

a. READ Stickied Rule Threads! doing this should keep you out of trouble, unwarned, and unbanned. the rules are easy to follow, but most people seem to find the most trouble in reading them...:rolleyes:

b. If ignorant jerks like the guy i quoted bug you, stay out of the Pit.

c. If you go into a Bands and Artists Thread, don't spam or flame them. I don't care if its the Fall Out Boy Fan Thread, keep comments positive, or neutral at worst. Its not wrong to say you dont like them, but keep it constructive.

BAD: ZOMG!!!1 Fall OuT bOy is teh lamezorz!! j00 ar a fAg!!

GOOD: i dont find any originality in Pete Wentz bass-playing, IMO.

most people get banned for 2 reasons:
1. Spamming, Flaming. dont make useless or nasty posts, and this can be easily dodged.
2. Multis. multiple accounts are forbidden! do not make any, under any circumstances. the mods (particularly Wahappen) are hardcore against multis. this means ONE per household, and thats it. you can share with your brother. also, if you get pwned and want to put it behind you by creating a new account, you will be caught and the mods will not care! in your travels through UG you may come across characters like Samnung and Randomtasko1. these are guys that are now permanently banned because they made past mistakes and wanted to not be remembered for them. dont make that mistake!

other than that, enjoy UG!

Instrumetal