Hey I'm new

PDA

View Full Version : Hey I'm new

soobadatguitar
10-25-2006, 12:39 AM
just wanted to ask if there are any quick tips someone could give me about playing music in general?

oh and I own a B.C. Rich "Warlock" it's the only one I own cuz I have no money...If there is anything about the guitar I should know tell me please, all I know is that it's ment for like "gothmetal" and metal in general....

any recomendations, guitars for an extremely poor noobie???

ummm this is my first post so for now I'll just say thanx to anybody for any help they can offer!

lespaul_rentals
10-25-2006, 12:53 AM
Play the music you love, no matter what anyone else says.

Oh, and about your guitar, the Warlock. It doesn't matter what kind of guitar you have, you can play whatever style you want.

Welcome to the forums, mate.

Dallen_007
10-25-2006, 12:59 AM
a Warlock isn't a bad guitar, there pretty bad ass really. Biggest tip, practice and practice. Have fun, and don't take anything we say seriously ( we are all a bunch of smartasses anyway) welcome to UG.

divid3d
10-25-2006, 01:17 AM
sorry to have to close your first thread mate, but this section of UG isn't for discussing guitar. i'm not sure what kind of advice you were looking for, but just play songs that you find fun and challenge yourself to learn new things (but don't aim too high just yet!) and you'll be fine.

unluCKY...