????

PDA

View Full Version : ????

death_bat
11-04-2006, 11:18 PM
What forum would The F-Ups belong in?

Instrumetal
11-05-2006, 01:32 AM
judging by the name the Punk and Ska Forum. Maybe Hardcore...or Pop-Punk. Just look for forums containing the word Punk and that'll be it. Hardcore is a long shot.

and you ARE NOT UGs A7X fanatic!

divid3d
11-05-2006, 08:05 AM
judging by the name the Punk and Ska Forum. Maybe Hardcore...or Pop-Punk. Just look for forums containing the word Punk and that'll be it. Hardcore is a long shot.

and you ARE NOT UGs A7X fanatic!

can you refrain from giving advice unless you know with at least some certainty? you can't just guess judging by the band name lol. if you're wrong and the kid takes your advice he could get flamed and such... won't somebody please think of the children? :p:

anyway from what i've read about them they are generally considered as a mixture of pop-punk and punk, so it's probably a good idea to PM a mod of the punk forum (like waterproofpie) to ask whether it's ok to post a thread about them there. if they say no, then the pop-punk forum should be fine.

if in doubt, it's always a good idea to ask the mod of one of the forums that a band might belong in. they can usually point you in the right direction.

unluCKY...

leaping badger
11-05-2006, 08:11 AM
if in doubt, it's always a good idea to ask the mod of one of the forums that a band might belong in. they can usually point you in the right direction.

unluCKY...

or just andrewbiles, he knows all.

waterproofpie
11-05-2006, 01:00 PM
If the F-Ups you're referring to made the song that went like, "Dad look are your son nowwwww", then they belong in pop punk

:)

Instrumetal
11-06-2006, 03:34 PM
won't somebody please think of the children?

You're right...what was i thinking..?

But i was right wasn't I? I was pretty sure I had heard of a punk band called the F-Ups before...i guess i should have thought twice before giving advice...ah well, another lesson learned :p: i'll file that next to "no multis"

divid3d
11-06-2006, 07:38 PM
You're right...what was i thinking..?

But i was right wasn't I? I was pretty sure I had heard of a punk band called the F-Ups before...i guess i should have thought twice before giving advice...ah well, another lesson learned :p: i'll file that next to "no multis"

haha it's not a massive deal or anything, but a few times now ive seen people in here give guesses out as advice when a lot of the time they are just blatantly wrong, and the n00bs go running off following the advice and getting themselves into trouble and then i'm like "awww poor n00b" :(

*wraps n00bs in cotton wool* :)

unluCKY...

Instrumetal
11-08-2006, 03:54 PM
lol. I may very well sig that :p

i wonder how many sigs actually come out of here...