Someone Help Me

PDA

View Full Version : Someone Help Me

insane_ragdoll
11-06-2006, 03:41 PM
ok ok ok....this is my last resort...i must ask....why do all my threads keep getting locked down?!?!?!?!?!?!? i dont understand. they are all different and i havent seen one like them so....whats going on?

hamett91
11-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Go read the FAQ.

Dæmönika
11-06-2006, 05:32 PM
From what I understand, looking at both ( :rolleyes: ) of the closed threads, they were either done so many times before (Best Metal) that it's not even funny/serious, or, as in The Used thing you started, it would've been better to have PM'd a Mod of one of the B&A subforums what genre they are instead of resorting to a thread we've truly seen enough of. Although a mod who closed them may have a slightly different viewpoint.

divid3d
11-06-2006, 07:42 PM
i recommend just chilling out and watching what goes on in the forums for a little bit. see what kinds of threads are allowed, and what kinds get shut down. you'll soon figure it all out and hopefully the next time you make a thread you won't have any problems :)

unluCKY...

insane_ragdoll
11-07-2006, 02:20 PM
alright....ill try it, but those two posts are not the only two i have done. ive done a couple forever ago and i dont know what happened to those. they dissapeared and i cant pull them up to save my life. they weren't locked, but they dissapered. they were good to. i got quite a few hits.

Necrolust
11-07-2006, 02:29 PM
alright....ill try it, but those two posts are not the only two i have done. ive done a couple forever ago and i dont know what happened to those. they dissapeared and i cant pull them up to save my life. they weren't locked, but they dissapered. they were good to. i got quite a few hits.

Whatever you do, threads will be closed if they are not followed by rules.
You may think a thread you want to create belongs in the forum you chose to submit it, but sometimes it doesnt leading to the closure of it.

It is not a big deal really , I myself had lots of threads closed but I have read all the rules many times leading me to learn them by heart and not making any other mistakes.

The only thing you have to be carefull about, is to not provoke other members by a thread that is offensive, even if you think it is not.
It leads to swearing , spamming and the result will be "closure".
I.E. " I think rock music is stupid"
you may think it is and you think you will just have a conversation with the members but you will not.

My only advice would be to read the rules.

insane_ragdoll
11-07-2006, 03:28 PM
" I think rock music is stupid"

lol......i love taking things out of context. its fun. lol alright...

being serious, alright, ill go read the rules. thx dude