help!! cant download any tabs for mac guitar pro 5

PDA

View Full Version : help!! cant download any tabs for mac guitar pro 5

planitanimal
11-07-2006, 11:49 AM
i have previously downloaded guitar pro files from this website like a month ago and now i try to download them and it just takes me to a blank page wats wrong?//

HorridxHopes
11-07-2006, 11:58 AM
Some people were having trouble with downloading Guitar Pro files before but it wasn't affecting everyone. Reload the page, clear cookies, all that jazz and then try again.

meharvan
11-07-2006, 11:59 AM
no need to keep downloading files from this web site. Search for Guitar Pro tabs on Limewire. You will have 30000+ tabs in one compressed .zip file. It will have tabs of every artist in the world. Even artists like Eminem. Yes! There are eminem tabs as well!!! U will never have to download any tabs after this.
Cheers:peace:

HorridxHopes
11-07-2006, 12:01 PM
no need to keep downloading files from this web site. Search for Guitar Pro tabs on Limewire. You will have 30000+ tabs in one compressed .zip file. It will have tabs of every artist in the world. Even artists like Eminem. Yes! There are eminem tabs as well!!! U will never have to download any tabs after this.
Cheers:peace:
Telling him to go somewhere else isn't stopping the problems that other people have had with GP files on UG...

There are a few other websites that have GuitarPro files for download. You should try checking them while whatever problem UG is having with some people gets resolved.

If the page comes up blank, just go back and click the link again. If it happens again, try reloading the page, yadda yadda. If all that doesn't work, just wait a little while and then come back. That usually solves most of the problems on here. Which browser are you using?

planitanimal
11-07-2006, 12:10 PM
im using the safari browser shiz on mac ,,, and i tried reloading but yeah nothing hapens i have no idea why

HorridxHopes
11-07-2006, 12:18 PM
im using the safari browser shiz on mac ,,, and i tried reloading but yeah nothing hapens i have no idea why
Hmm. I don't know what the problem could be. I guess just wait for someone who knows more about computers and junk than me to see this thread.

Good luck! :cheers:

planitanimal
11-07-2006, 12:27 PM
thanx for trying to help ,, an di tried the lime wire thing but i dont think u can unzip files with a mac ,, macs are so friking confusing