New death metal song (Guitar pro/Midi)

PDA

View Full Version : New death metal song (Guitar pro/Midi)

saddam
11-08-2006, 05:29 PM
hey, it's been a while, but here's another death metal song. It's quite simple, yet technical in some places. It's also very short(about 3 minutes). Anyway, tell me what you guys think of it!

grtz

GiantRaven
11-09-2006, 03:17 PM
Sounds a bit odd with the MIDIness of it

It is very nice sounding though, i'm sure it would be amazing played with guitars

You need to get some Bass/Drums added in

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=463730 Crit me?

Stolenidentity1
11-09-2006, 11:44 PM
^ there is bass dude.....

I love the piece its great tech/death, You have always been my favorite metal writer here :headbang:

RedDeath9
11-10-2006, 01:14 AM
Critting as I listen... Intro is alright... A little bit too distorted though, couldn't really understand what notes were being playing played. Still good... hm... Bar 15 seems familiar... Sounds like something from Gorod... Are bars 35-46 even playable? I mean they're awesome but that's insane. The solo was awesome, but there should be some slow melodic death parts to it... Like not just insane shredding. Rest was awesome, loved the end. You are probably the best metal writer on here, just like StolenIdentity1 said.

Nunwhxre 666
11-10-2006, 07:24 AM
Yet another good metal peice. You never fail to amaze me with your death metal writing abilities. But, RedDeath was right. Try making the solo a little more melodic and a little less shred.

GiantRaven
11-10-2006, 09:06 AM
^ there is bass dude.....

I love the piece its great tech/death, You have always been my favorite metal writer here :headbang:
My mistake, I could only listen to the MIDI

I assumed it was two guitars

Fatt Sorum
11-11-2006, 04:56 AM
Loving it, intro is awesome, would be even better with drums

tremolo thing was weird, but it worked well :haha

cool solo, re-entry was pretty good

crit mine? (in sig)

ouchies
11-13-2006, 04:30 PM
It was good but I liked your other songs better.

But it was still good stuff non the less.