untitled [neoclassical metal] GP5+midi

PDA

View Full Version : untitled [neoclassical metal] GP5+midi

TGFTW
11-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Hey I just kind of added the bass track to this tune i've been working on, I thought I would post it here for some feed back on the track any comments are appreciated thanks boys.

its supposed to be a song for a solo guitar player like a malmsteen ect which is why the ryth track is so bland.

edit ---

okay i reuploaded it try now.

walkinbazooka
11-10-2006, 08:25 PM
you're zip file is corrupted

poopikins
11-10-2006, 09:48 PM
I liked the alternation between the low guitar part and the high guitar part, it had an interesting sort of hypnotic effect. I think you managed to pull off the repetive nature of the song without making it boring. The rhythm is pretty bland, but that's ok in the context of the song, where noone is really paying attention to the rhythm anyway.

TGFTW
11-11-2006, 12:50 AM
Yea, if i made the song any longer it would have got way to repetative which is why it ended up being about 3:30 long umm... thanks for the comment bro... I will try and work on making my riffs less repetative.

Sarcasmo
11-14-2006, 10:30 PM
Its like music from castlevania. Thats a good thing in case you were wondering. I really like when the bass mimics the lead guitar. I know the rhythm guitar isnt a main part of the song, but I think it would sound a lot better if there was something else going on...I guess thats why i like when the bass joins in.

mine
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=459518