Hi

PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Johni23
11-12-2006, 08:33 AM
Hi im a noob here. Ive been learning guitar for about 2months ( before that I used it to mess about, i learnt the intro to "one" by metallica, Nothing else matters by metallica, Smoke on the water, Iron man by black sabbath, Enter Sandman by metalllica and some other stuff. Thats all entirely self tought). I now have a teacher from my church and i think hes a member to this im not sure. He's tought me chords which i have found hard to grasp but ive got there. Ive learnt wonder wall and time of your life by green day and oasis so far from him. I know tabs very well. I play an epiphone acoustic. Lot of info lol

Johni23
11-12-2006, 08:34 AM
Oh yeh im rythm guitarist in a band (even though i m crap)

Necrolust
11-12-2006, 08:38 AM
There is a thread on the top of the forum in which you can say hello to UG members.
Therefore making threads to say hello isnt wise.

Anyway, welcome to UG my friend.

dazzler16
11-12-2006, 08:43 AM
There is a thread on the top of the forum in which you can say hello to UG members.
Therefore making threads to say hello isnt wise.

Anyway, welcome to UG my friend.

What he^ said
and
Make friends with the search and edit buttons or you will be flamed to hell.

Johni23
11-12-2006, 08:46 AM
What do you mean with search and edit buttons?

Burpin'Worm
11-12-2006, 09:05 AM
There's a search button on the bar above this thread next to the User CP, FAQ, Members List and such which you can use to find already existing threads rather than making new ones and the edit button is on the bottom right of your post next to the quote button, if you make a mistake in your post or want to add something more to it you can use that rather than making two posts in a row, or as some people do occasionally 4 or 5.

Those are two things that some new memebers neglect to the annoyance of lots of other users which is why dazzler mentioned them.